Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
A recent podcast discussed the Mind Control which comes thru 3 Primary sources.

Religion,Government and the Media.

All 3 promote the theme of Authorities Rights over people.

People buy this lie 24/365...Champion it even.

People give over their Freedom and Intellect to the Authority figure,....no questions asked.
If you resist. ...it's The Law for you ( Authority gets to kick the crap out of you while the Majority cheer on )

The 1800s Empire Egyptology and sciences were extorted to confirm findings to Bible doctrine and Timelines.
They still wade into us with Swords when their Timeline and Doctrines are challenged.

They basically Ignore dangerous themes...such as Giants.
You won't be finding Peer Review fronting threads on that.

Recently in Central America /Guatemala especially. ..new Radar can detect structures beneath terrains.
Many 10s of 1000s of structures,Mayan Roads ,Temples/Pyramids have been discovered.
There is also huge Megalithic blocks with later Era build upon the Megalithic.

Machu Picchu as image example

[davidpratt.info] [davidpratt.info]

Richard Cassaro has shined publishing Megalithic builds in Europe, Asia.

Decades ago....learned that Giants were global. ..we're trans oceanic
Since then that Veracity has held,.....Mainstream science are quiet,or just ignore findings.
Robert Schoch discovered Giants at Easter Island. ...that the earliest Moai were Granite*
The Granite quarries are offshore now...subducted by the sea.
Lends to reason that when World oceans were near 400ft lower,..Ancient Quarries were accessible.
Yonaguni comes to mind.

Elongated Skull race in Ancient Egypt
[www.gigalresearch.com]

Find presenting a smorgasbord on themes like Giants benefits Lurkers who can go research themes for themselves.
Sites like Brien Foerster publish kick the door open ,...linking to numerous Facebook/Youtubes on Ancient mysteries.

Racho (Dean)....often finds interesting Tube's which reveal the Ancient being adapted by succeeding ages.

Mythology is also an excellent outlet for those interested.

The Maya,Hopi/First Nations people's etc speak towards previous Earth Ages/Sun Ages,
Themes of Catastrophism. ..emerging to locate the 4 Sacred Mountains,
Stories about Giants.

It's Consistent : )

T Bird

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 832 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 298 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 247 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 207 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 277 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 200 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 279 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 154 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 184 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 141 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 147 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 202 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.