Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Can't believe Giants are not a more discussed topic. So much circumstantial evidence to demonstrate that its likely in the distant past. Problem with dinosaurs, the omnipresent findings of giant versions of animals all around the world from the ice age, megalithic stone work that uses such huge stones that it defies logical efficiency for building practice, etc.

But when you think about it, as the world is made up of people, the vast majority of which believe in some kind of god and religion, then it puts us in a very precarious situation to discover evidence that destroys those beliefs. And what happens when the vast majority of people discover their world no longer makes sense and everything they believe is wrong? Is it possible that kind of discovery could generate a backlash and freakout so enormous as to generate wars and societal collapse?

As a result of that possibility, does that substantiate and justify a suppression of those discoveries, or is it an inate denial relex of our species to suppress it from a fear based self preservation impulse?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 847 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 306 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 252 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 211 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 288 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 204 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 290 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 158 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 192 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 147 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 155 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 210 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.