Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
>>What do you make of these myths? My hunch is that these "giants" relate to Denisovans.

While I do not agree with everything tabled by H.P.Blavatsky and the Theosophical society,

The theme of different races during the preceeding Ages** of the Earth may hold truth.

How the Genetic forms occured is question.
Themes such as Galactic Panspermia could explain how Hominids appear on a planet after Dinosaurs.
It may be a form of evolution where clocking out of species enables other forms to succeed.
The debate ...that Humans/Hominids are animals of a kind.
We wear animal skins,eat animals...

The 3rd Eye/Pineal gland. ..the Godlike abilities from that.
Blavatsky comments this was from previous Earth Ages and passed on to the next,
Yet decline after Atlantean/MU

We find the ancient civilizations (Richard Cassaro - publish)...teaching/keeping alive the Truth of the 3rd Eye and Global Consciousness in socio.

Today...Giants are nearly extinct (possible remote locations)
It would appear the Genetics clocked out.
The 3rd Eye ability is also a reduction...to the point where certain narcotics are required to access it,..specialized focus techniques.

The Paracas elongated skull race may be the last of the Giants and the 3rd Eye ability.

T Bird

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 775 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 271 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 219 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 181 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 237 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 173 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 241 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 133 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 156 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 120 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 118 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 175 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.