Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Hello

Study into the Electric Universe finds 2 key Dynamics which are tabled in debate as to Earths True history

[youtu.be]

Earth Expansion may be key factor in Gravity/Gigantism

Next is Saturn Theory **
There are several versions of this....discussed on Thunderbolts Forum.

[grahamhancock.com]

Dwardu Cardona Thunderbolts forum 

Excerpt: 

Astrophysicists have been shying away from the problem. But, to judge by what has been discovered so far, the Solar System's cosmic neighborhood is still quite chaotic, with the System itself dangerously close to instability.Stellar clues indicate that quite a few stars are actually foreigners within the Milky Way. These stars belong to the invading galaxy, now named Sagittarius, which is slicing through the Milky Way at right angles in the very areaoccupied by our Solar System. Traffic in our cosmic neighborhood is quite heavy, with bodies in the Kuiper belt bearing the imprint of recent disruption by a passing larger body, which could very well have been proto-Saturn on its spiraling way toward the Sun. There is no indication yet that our present Sun belonged to Sagittarius, but, at leastin my opinion, Earth and proto-Saturn definitely did. The evidence is all out there, and some of it is scary. 

The above may be viewed as Complete fringe,
Yet....Holoscience has quality info on Venus being a recent electrical capture to our Sun.

This indicates the solar system has settled out recently as time goes.

Mainstream science notes break up of Super comets ,
That's entirely possible. ...
Numerous Comets enter and exit our Solar system on Hyperbolic trajectory ( never to return)
A Large comet or comets could have entered our ancient solar system,become captured and torn up by EDM machining and gravity.

The distances of AU between the planets may also have changed. ..
The earlier solar system in reduced AU distances.

Earths Moon Luna may indeed have become a capture.

T Bird

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 834 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 301 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 249 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 207 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 278 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 201 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 281 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 155 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 185 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 141 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 148 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 204 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.