Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Megalithic structures related around the world, Cataclysm or War, Giants. All cool subjects. The path of my investigation has lead me through a few different perspectives on all these subjects. At present, I have a sort of hybrid of various theories that inform my perspective.

At first I was fascinated by the possibility of an Atlantian civilization based on my fascination of the clearly advanced tech implications of many megalithic sites as seen from a modern engineering perspective. And then consumed by the breakdown of the dating and possible comet explanation of the cataclysm from Randall Carlson. And I've spent tones of time contemplating the implications of a civilization brought to its knees and in effect infancy of organization. Explains so much to me.

But then I discovered the Electric Universe theory and the significant paradigm shift that could do to so many fields, archiology, astronomy, physics, etc. And one of the main implications of the EU is that gravity isn't what it is believed to be. The fact that it was all based on electricity and electromagnatism and plasma and the old theory of the medium in space called Eather, which I was taught to be an old theory that has been discarded long ago, but actually is a key to what EU'ers describe as the true basis of space and plasma cosmology.

Its mostly over my head, but the stuff about gravity resonated because it reminded me of Coral Castle and all that story. But the most impactful implication to me was about gravity. If it is in fact electromagnatism and can be impacted or changed by interaction of planets and the sun, then it inspires one to consider that maybe there is an actual model or explanation for the possibility of a previoiusly different level of gravity on earth. Its such a tantalizing idea and so needed to explain why prior to the ice age, there existed so many plants and animals that were much bigger, INCLUDING giant apes, (Gigantopithecus). So why then is it so crazy that there wouldn't be giant people?

To me it strains the logical reasoning to presume everything EXCEPT humans were bigger in a previous time.

So I would reccomend reading up on the Electric Universe and Wallace Thornhill. It also gets into massive electrical plasma events and how they scare the earth and other planets, and how the plasma channels from the ionosphere take the visible form of an image you see scralled on cave walls all over the world. I think these plasma events can also explain anything any past alternative historians might have mistook for the evidence of an anciant war. A plasma event and the enormously high heat and fire it causes would seem to scare and melt in the same way one might imagine an ancient advanced hypothetical atomic bomb might. Just my thoughts on that.

(EDIT ADDITION)
Here's the most interesting youtube on the issue with large sized animals in our gravity - Ted Holden

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19-Jun-18 04:15 by Open mind.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 775 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 271 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 220 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 181 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 237 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 173 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 241 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 134 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 156 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 121 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 118 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 175 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.