Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
[www.ancientpages.com]

Richard Dewhurst is also available on MP3 net interviews along with YouTube.

[m.facebook.com]

Earth Ancients has several interviews which consider Ancient Giants in America and
Central America.

Peeling the onion of Mythology and Giants fascinates.

Megalithic Pacific Nan Madol has mythology that it was built by 2 Giants. ..
The Basalt pillars floated in the air.

This mythology may have dualist theme which may be that 2 Giants is possibly a ref to ancient Zodiac age of Gemini

Giants were trans Pacific....the Mythology is wide spread.

Easter Island even had Giants,
Robert Schoch of Sphinx water weathering commented about Giants on Easter Island from his research there.

T Bird

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 832 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 299 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 247 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 207 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 277 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 200 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 279 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 154 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 184 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 141 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 147 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 203 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.