Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
[www.youtube.com]

You and I are not alone - our Russian scientists present the case for Tihuanaco to have been destroyed by a high energy weapon - not asteroid as they explain.

This vid ...maybe boring to some but I for one enjoy the theory fitting the evidence on the ground - or at least seems plausible as explanations go. ;)

finely dressed stone of intricate shapes/sizes...blown into chunks and covered in mud. Tsunami, according to these fellows...evidence doesn't match with what one would expect from wave - even a big one.

What do you make of this Tbird? and hello btw.

D

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 454 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 114 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 78 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 61 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 56 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 54 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 49 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 31 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 52 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 25 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 24 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 38 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.