Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
[youtu.be]

Plato's Atlantis* was a reality...an Age.
The Hopi/Maya speak to the Sun ending ages and following Sun age.

The reduced ability of the 3rd Eye is a Mystery as to why.
Ancient Man were of Giant Stature. ..
That genetic code began to decline after the Ice age ending planetary Chaos.

Ancient America was Giants coast to coast,....now they are gone.

The Mythology/Story of ancient people's tells of migration accross the seas East and West.

Mainstream history attempt to control the Narrative is slipping from its grasp.
Visual teacher such as Richard Cassaro catch ones attention.
It takes time for researchers to process the overall Global dynamic which did occur, ...and now exists as Written in Stone legacy.

Pyramid/Tomb is faltering before the obvious message in the Global Triptych constructions.

H.P.Blavatsky published on the 3rd Eye. ...previous world ages,..Giants.

Pushed aside as some Occult weirdo....even the Alternative community such as here at GHMB
We're hesitant to respect what the Theosophical community was saying.

Time proves all things.
Immanuel Velikovsky and Celestial Catastrophism was viewed as Heretic teaching.
H.P.Blavatsky the same.

For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm,
With survivors crossing seas to start a new.
To consider that Giants were part of the surviving planetary socio...possibly in higher numeric vs smaller stature humans.

The Mythology of God's and Giants makes sense...

Giants genetically clocked out/were genocided.
The Ability of the working 3rd Eye declined in our present Sun age.

Man's desire towards narcotics may be linked to the 3rd Eye/Pineal gland.

Possibly the God/self. ...inner Divine as Global teaching occured in earnest as the 3rd
Eye ability declined.
A race to keep the Truth alive in the socio.

Today's socio wrestles with Religions Doctrines On faith,existence. ..etc.

Like Richard Cassaro. ...I too left the Organized Religion cycle with its Guilt** mandate.

Simply embraced my existence... as Journey in this timeline,
For me...there was little to no struggle concerning guilt,
And this was very empowering !

T Bird

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 775 Racho 09-Jun-18 06:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 270 Thunderbird 09-Jun-18 18:51
For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 219 Racho 14-Jun-18 05:51
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 181 Thunderbird 14-Jun-18 19:16
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 237 seanoffshotgun 15-Jun-18 23:45
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 173 Thunderbird 16-Jun-18 01:56
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 241 seanoffshotgun 16-Jun-18 19:31
Re: For me....it's easy to see a former world age toppled by cataclysm... 133 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:57
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 156 Open mind 19-Jun-18 02:44
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 120 Thunderbird 19-Jun-18 15:41
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 118 Open mind 19-Jun-18 21:51
Re: I've seen these walls before...S.America, easter island, Japan, ++ others. 174 Thunderbird 20-Jun-18 01:53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.