Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Right, the red rectangle is the possible second temple. The third is the mastaba of queen Khentkawes, which can clearly be seen in the last picture I posted.
According to egyptology, this mastaba grave is part of the original Giza-plan, as Khetkawes was possibly the wife of Menkaure.

I think it's possible that this mastaba grave is again one of the many structures at Giza that might be misinterpreted by egyptologists. This could be the original valley temple of Menkaure - The new causeway I discovered ends at this building or the red rectangle structure (if it exists). What is now called the valley temple of Menkaure might be a completely different building.

But it's all theory. I understand that if you're looking for a causeway then you have to look for a valley temple that connects it to the causeway. But also, what is known about this causeway? Is it really true that half of this causeway is a big mystery? I mean, thousands of people write complete theories and books about the so-called "Giza plan" and threads on this board like "The Giza Plan: Further findings" but... Nobody knows that the Menkaure causeway is a big mystery?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Bend in the Menkaure causeway 516 Romulus the 2nd 05-Jun-18 15:49
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 138 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jun-18 17:52
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 103 Romulus the 2nd 05-Jun-18 19:43
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 93 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jun-18 21:12
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 84 Romulus the 2nd 05-Jun-18 22:02
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 74 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jun-18 22:29
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 143 Romulus the 2nd 06-Jun-18 08:53
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 79 DUNE 05-Jun-18 22:17
Re: Bend in the Menkaure causeway 124 Dr. Troglodyte 05-Jun-18 23:50

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.