Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Yes, the M.T. Is unusual, but this can be explained with the religious shift. Prior M.T.’s were somewhat puny comparatively. Mind you this is coming from someone (me) who thinks that the MT (and C.W., VT, ST and of course S) attributed to Khafre was there long before Khufu ever set foot on Giza.
I think it is not unreasonable at all to put the MT after G1a especially considering the religious shift. Also, it’s destruction is not surprising because that is the first place after the C.W. from what to rip off stone for other projects. So I agree with you.

Yes, both Herodotus and Hassan could be correct. This is a harmless discrepancy. We have a bipartate C.W., which you have emphasized multiple times. I think the evidence for a change in plans affecting the C.W. after the religious shift is decent. This is your main thrust against a ramp, at least against a ramp used in the later stage of pyramid building. And of course there is already proof that a ramp led out of the quarry with Khufu’s seal in the debris. That ramp makes most sense for the early phase of construction. So we need no C.W. as a logistics road. Also, I think Thanos is correct. The access road north of the Sphinx was also being used for stone coming into the Harbor.

This also may help. The Inventory Stele states that Khufu built his pyramid next to an enclosure of Isis. I understand the I.S. Is controversial and we published a long proof why we thInk it is mostly correct, but for now just take this at face value. The implication is there was a structure up on that hill before Khufu ever came to Giza. Was that MT part of that “Isis” enclosure? Then, the MT would of course be number one in your challenge. If someone now posts there was no Isis when Khufu came to Giza, I refer them to the paper, where all of this is addressed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05-Jun-18 21:44 by Manu.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 662 Barbelo 04-Jun-18 04:47
Khufu Facts and Figures 169 Barbelo 04-Jun-18 21:10
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 153 Thanos5150 05-Jun-18 05:12
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 125 Barbelo 05-Jun-18 11:34
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 135 Manu 05-Jun-18 14:48
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 120 Barbelo 05-Jun-18 21:10
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 100 Manu 05-Jun-18 21:42
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 120 Barbelo 05-Jun-18 22:28
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 102 Origyptian 05-Jun-18 20:34
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 128 Origyptian 05-Jun-18 21:04
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 89 Barbelo 05-Jun-18 21:52
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 107 Origyptian 07-Jun-18 11:18
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 86 Barbelo 07-Jun-18 20:56
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 82 Origyptian 07-Jun-18 22:41
Re: Khufu Pyramid Building Plan Challenge 153 Barbelo 07-Jun-18 23:18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.