Meanwhile, what's the physical evidence to
> support how a funerary motive was able to create
> the causeway? Or Houdin's spiral ramp? Or huge
> construction ramps? Or any other method of
> constructing such a beast?
> Firstly, stop continuing to derail this thread
> with irrelevant questions which only prove that
> you have not understood the stated premise that
> causeways are links between temples and are
> related to the path of the Sun.
OK, firstly, you are the one derailing this thread by making baseless claims about what you personally believe to be "absolutely certain fact". Meanwhile, others here are trying to brainstorm how the causeways might have been used other than for sun gazing (sorry, but I don't recall any physical evidence for the latter being the primary intent for creating the causeway).
> Secondly, the use of a "construction ramp" for the
> Pyramid of Khufu was completely unnecessary as
> materials could have been more easily moved up the
> gradual incline to the north of the pyramid.
- 1. Please tell us how it "could have been" possible to navigate and haul multiton blocks of stone with ropes -- many blocks weighing over 40 tons -- around those bends in that "gradual incline" you posted in that photo?
2. How does the length and incline of that curvy route to the north compare to the 4.6 degree gradual incline of G2's causeway that heads straight up from the river to the east?
3. What exactly is that gradual surface made of and why is it winding along such a path to the north face?
4. Why do you believe that winding road to the north face is "easier" to transport stones to the pyramid than just using the straight causeway? What physical evidence do you know of that supports that curvy path to the north face?
5. If G2's causeway wasn't used as a construction infrastructure, please instruct us as to its true original purpose of that enormous roadway, and please provide the physical evidence to back up that purpose.
6. I consider it telling that you deliberately deflected from my direct questions to you regarding the physical evidence which you claimed was so necessary, "Meanwhile, what's the physical evidence to support how a funerary motive was able to create the causeway? Or Houdin's spiral ramp? Or huge construction ramps? Or any other method of constructing such a beast?" Or do you not believe that any of those play any role in the constructon of the pyramid?
> Pyramid of Khufu 1883
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 28-May-18 02:20 by Origyptian.