Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Just like with carolB I went back and forth on answering this or not, I really can't tell if you folks are trolling me here or it's some weird kind of disinfo or what's going on so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you for your reply,

I'm well aware the dunes in the desert are natural formations. In my opinion they look little like the parallel lines in the pictures I presented and it's actually something I went over in the video and blog showing the difference between what I thought was clearly natural(the dunes) and something that seemed questionably intelligently designed. I'm not sure why you posted that second picture, it wasn't something I had discussed and again it looks nothing like the low even widely spaced striations I presented in the pictures and video. If you're thinking those 2nd/3rd pics are showing clear epoch borders well maybe you eye is way better trained than mine making our definitions of the word clear differ wildly.

I've seen plenty of livestock enclosures, but never one without a way to get the animals in and out.

Doesn't it make since there would be a gap in the stone circle you know for the door or gate the animals would go through? There are many many circles and most have no gap, a lot of them are visible on google earth if you want to check it out.

Saying a solid stone circle is used for livestock enclosure might be cognitive dissonance or just outright willful ignorance. It's like finding a colander (noodle strainer) by a fire and saying these people must of used this to transport water back and forth ... squeeze me?!? It's full of holes bro. Even if we don't know what a colander is for we can be pretty damn sure it's not a bucket to carry water cause you know ... the holes.

This is pretty much the same situation, you're saying it's plausible an enclosure was made for animals without a door/gate/entrance. That's about as plausible as the colander story man.

If there's a large stone box made with no way in or out we can be fairly sure that whatever it was, it wasn't a domicile. Now just because there's no lid on the box, I don't think it really changes the story much, there still needs to be a door or there's no way it was used to house living things going in and out. I've always found that if wanted to go in and out of a building I required an entrance/exit.

If someone had gone the other way and said these walls are to keep animals away from whatever was inside then that would a bit more reasonable if people weren't supposed to be entering regularly either, so not a garden. But sorry man building a bunch of small walls around a few animals and not having a way to get them out just seems ridiculous and I'm putting it nicely there.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 1128 Prometheus 09-May-18 22:46
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 407 Dr. Troglodyte 09-May-18 23:28
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 233 Prometheus 11-May-18 14:45
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 186 SallyA 12-May-18 02:22
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 172 Prometheus 15-May-18 11:06
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 310 DUNE 10-May-18 08:21
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 250 gulsbo 10-May-18 18:36
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 228 Eddie Larry 10-May-18 19:31
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 378 carolb 10-May-18 19:55
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 228 Prometheus 11-May-18 14:58
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 212 SallyA 12-May-18 20:34
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 170 Prometheus 15-May-18 10:51
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 215 SallyA 12-May-18 02:14
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 175 Prometheus 15-May-18 11:27
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 191 SallyA 18-May-18 22:57
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 224 SallyA 12-May-18 03:21
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 213 Prometheus 15-May-18 12:18
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 245 SallyA 18-May-18 02:41
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 120 spqr 20-May-18 19:17
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 136 SallyA 20-May-18 21:48
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 102 spqr 20-May-18 23:00
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 158 SallyA 22-May-18 00:48
Re: Massive Ancient African Earthworks? 280 spqr 22-May-18 02:43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.