Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Reminded me a great deal of what we see in south America. The better construction underneath the 'small boulder' buildings. Somebody lost something and that something was the skill/ability to cut and work stone like we see here. Even at the start where they show a picture of the Palace of Minos. Rubble stacked around well cut/placed pillars.
[www.youtube.com]

Adoption anyone? ;)

At the 6:50 min mark...can anyone tell me whether that has been painted in fairly recent times? Remarkably preserved if not...? Just looking for a quick answer if one available.

Edited to add

At the 11min mark. I'm reminded of what smashed concrete would resemble if using such large stones. I've built walls by the lake shore at our cabin - with concrete etc. - and we use larger rocks as a way of strengthening the wall and reduce amount of concrete we have to make (by the bucket so not easy).

Seems like a lot of modern reno's on this place.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 20-Apr-18 22:06 by Racho.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
I'm 7 minutes into this vid and ...older stuff is on top of the newer? 530 Racho 20-Apr-18 06:36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.