Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
cladking Wrote:

> Then you'll never understand ANY of my arguments
> because it's not I who say the gods were theory,
> it was the great pyramid builders themselves.

...and this is where all your 11.5 years falls apart - no one cares what you personally believe.
No Cladking you and only you say that. You shot yourself in the foot when you made that up.
>
> But if you can be intellectually honest you can
> still see the proof which is that they lacked the
> tens of thousands of words of superstition,
> cognition, and taxonomies. You can still see that
> there is a literal meaning to most of their words
> and this literal meaning is being ignored.

Nope they were religious whining that people laugh at your silly pretension is your fault not ours. Again the fact no one believes you is YOUR FAULT present crapola to people and yes they will not believe it -why don't you understand that

The AE had Gods and a religion you don't get to chance that by saying otherwise.
>
> > Tell me about what the Abusir Papyrus and the
> > Palermo Stone say I mean you also claim to
> answer
> > all questions.....
>
> I've answered these questions ad infinitum. ALL
> the evidence including physical evidence, textual
> evidence, and historical evidence fits.

No you haven't you been running from them for years - you don't like the Abusir because its about priest so you pretend it doesn't exist - kinda kills your claim to answer all questions huh?
>>
> > ...lets see your
> > research which proves what you claim?
>
> Where is the actual experiment that proves ANY
> SINGLE ONE of the et als to be correct? Where is
> the evidence that underlies Egyptology?

Published and awaiting you to read it - still hiding your 'research' huh?

Where is your research without it you are just a fellow shouting and no one is listening

Where is
> the evidence that the Great Pyramid is a tomb
> built by changeless superstitious bumpkins who
> dragged them up ramps?

Published long ago the fact that you don't like it and made up a silly story to try and change it - has no effect.

In this thread I have
> proven they were not superstitious and in this
> I've shown they were actually thedead king;

They were religious and your ideas are nonsense
>
> In other threads I have shown their science and
> how it worked and why we don't see it.

No all you've done is STATE that you want to believe as an opinion - over and over again.
>
> In my thousands of posts there are countless
> explanations of how Egyptology made its errors and
> bad assumptions.

In your opinion no evidence of proof. No one is going to follow you around on 40+ websites and read 65,000 msg most of which contradict one another. Publish or perish.
>
You don't understand
> this so you look to peers to tell you what's real
> and what's not just as people used to seek out
> priests.

I do understand it and I understand you don't know what you are talking about. Heck you don't even understand what metaphysics is.
>
> You may be on the right side of history but
> history changes. You'll be left high and dry when
> it does. And since you're young there's really no
> doubt you'll have the opportunity to be hung out
> to dry.

You are whining again its not everyone elses fault that your ideas are garbage. Its yours.
>
> The opinion of peers and et als is not evidence.
> What I'm presenting is evidence of a different
> perspective to see what might be reality. An
> argument is facts and logic and you seem capable
> of understanding neither.

It called making stuff up - your opinion is worthless.
>
> Why do you never respond on point?

You don't have points you have 'blunts'.

You only seek
> a few keywords to level your insults and -snip-
> the facts and logic. Then you tell me that my
> opinion means nothing, and Egyptological opinion
> is your reality.

My opinion beats yours because I'm younger, taller and better looking which is far more rational a reason that the stuff you peddle...lol
>

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 4364 cladking 16-Apr-18 02:59
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 495 Corpuscles 16-Apr-18 04:14
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 440 cladking 16-Apr-18 04:48
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 380 SallyA 18-Apr-18 23:52
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 313 cladking 19-Apr-18 00:40
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! ... simplifications & avoiding traps 319 SallyA 19-Apr-18 20:31
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! ... simplifications & avoiding traps 329 cladking 19-Apr-18 21:05
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! ... simplifications & avoiding traps 298 SallyA 19-Apr-18 22:26
The Low Road and Science. 283 cladking 21-Apr-18 14:22
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 366 cladking 16-Apr-18 13:42
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 329 cladking 16-Apr-18 13:59
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 333 Warwick 16-Apr-18 15:35
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 316 cladking 16-Apr-18 15:39
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 318 Warwick 16-Apr-18 18:17
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 304 cladking 16-Apr-18 18:28
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 297 Warwick 16-Apr-18 18:40
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 287 cladking 16-Apr-18 18:51
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 292 Warwick 16-Apr-18 18:55
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 317 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:03
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 301 Warwick 16-Apr-18 19:35
Ramps are Dead, Long Live Ramps. 303 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:39
Re: Ramps are Dead, Long Live Ramps. 274 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 14:21
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 286 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 00:25
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! .. walkways 282 SallyA 19-Apr-18 00:13
Thoth, Moon or Human Thought Pro(cess/gress). 294 Manu 22-Apr-18 18:10
Re: Thoth, Moon or Human Thought Pro(cess/gress). 287 cladking 22-Apr-18 22:03
Re: Thoth, Moon or Human Thought Pro(cess/gress). 273 Manu 22-Apr-18 22:34
We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 289 cladking 22-Apr-18 23:49
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 300 Manu 23-Apr-18 01:00
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 267 cladking 23-Apr-18 03:24
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 335 Manu 23-Apr-18 04:07
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 276 cladking 23-Apr-18 13:56
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 341 Manu 23-Apr-18 16:48
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 311 cladking 23-Apr-18 18:14
OMG 324 Warwick 23-Apr-18 18:33
Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 296 eyeofhorus33 23-Apr-18 22:04
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 330 cladking 23-Apr-18 22:24
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 296 Manu 24-Apr-18 04:52
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 291 cladking 24-Apr-18 14:25
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 297 cladking 25-Apr-18 01:09
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 304 Manu 25-Apr-18 05:12
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 303 cladking 25-Apr-18 14:23
Zipf's Law 319 cladking 26-Apr-18 14:40
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 313 cladking 28-Apr-18 00:05
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 272 cladking 28-Apr-18 15:21
Heap's Law 290 cladking 28-Apr-18 15:29
Re: Threshold? Of what? Lunacy? 191 Hanslune 08-Sep-18 17:31
A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 295 Barbelo 23-Apr-18 22:38
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 305 cladking 24-Apr-18 01:03
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 302 cladking 24-Apr-18 01:16
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 252 Corpuscles 24-Apr-18 04:04
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 280 Barbelo 24-Apr-18 04:52
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 259 Corpuscles 24-Apr-18 05:40
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 295 Barbelo 24-Apr-18 05:59
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 321 Corpuscles 24-Apr-18 07:13
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 279 cladking 24-Apr-18 13:42
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 268 Barbelo 24-Apr-18 20:59
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 287 cladking 25-Apr-18 00:15
Re: A Prophet Is Never Accepted In His Own Town 291 cladking 24-Apr-18 14:30
Breath of Life. 313 cladking 14-Oct-18 00:04
Re: Breath of Life. 280 cladking 14-Oct-18 14:02
Lesson now learnt? 279 Corpuscles 24-Apr-18 03:44
The Rain in Splain... 290 cladking 24-Apr-18 04:03
Re: We Literally Stand at the Threshold. 199 Hanslune 08-Sep-18 17:34
No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 314 cladking 28-Apr-18 17:36
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 325 Manu 28-Apr-18 18:38
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 285 cladking 29-Apr-18 02:46
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 277 Manu 29-Apr-18 04:07
And Just Like That, Cladking's Whole Theory Was DEBUNKED 307 Barbelo 29-Apr-18 05:06
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 295 cladking 29-Apr-18 13:35
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 318 cladking 29-Apr-18 13:52
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 323 Manu 29-Apr-18 16:00
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 349 cladking 30-Apr-18 01:47
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 279 cladking 19-May-18 14:55
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 256 cladking 30-May-18 15:01
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 260 Warwick 01-Jun-18 16:09
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 254 cladking 01-Jun-18 22:58
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 229 Warwick 03-Jun-18 20:24
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 236 Thanos5150 03-Jun-18 20:51
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 259 Warwick 04-Jun-18 20:09
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 299 cladking 04-Jun-18 20:51
Re: No Human Thought Pro(cess/esses). 251 cladking 03-Jun-18 22:57
They Simply Did Not Think! 315 cladking 30-Apr-18 17:45
Re: They Simply Did Not Think! 346 cladking 30-Apr-18 18:10
Pyramid Text 534 Pepi I original and translation 278 Manu 22-Apr-18 21:58
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 325 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 18:04
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 289 cladking 16-Apr-18 18:22
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 324 Warwick 16-Apr-18 18:27
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 282 cladking 16-Apr-18 18:35
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 288 Warwick 16-Apr-18 18:45
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 277 cladking 16-Apr-18 18:57
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 283 Warwick 16-Apr-18 19:32
Common Sense. 296 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:36
Re: Common Sense. 293 Warwick 16-Apr-18 19:38
Re: Common Sense. 315 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:45
Re: Common Sense. 277 Warwick 16-Apr-18 20:42
Re: Common Sense. 278 cladking 16-Apr-18 21:02
Re: Common Sense. 267 Warwick 17-Apr-18 15:52
Re: Common Sense. 305 cladking 17-Apr-18 19:13
Re: Common Sense. 273 Warwick 17-Apr-18 19:35
Re: Common Sense. 297 cladking 17-Apr-18 19:52
Re: Common Sense. 302 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 02:27
Re: Common Sense. 297 cladking 19-Apr-18 12:45
Amazing 288 Warwick 19-Apr-18 13:30
Re: Amazing 265 cladking 19-Apr-18 14:12
Re: Common Sense . . . upgraded . . .??? . ? . ? . _____ 281 SallyA 19-Apr-18 20:52
Re: Common Sense. 264 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 14:19
Egyptoilogy. 288 cladking 21-Apr-18 14:39
Re: Egyptoilogy. 299 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 16:21
Re: Egyptoilogy. 284 cladking 21-Apr-18 17:33
Re: Egyptoilogy. 280 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 17:48
You're definitely losing it. n/t 278 cladking 21-Apr-18 18:26
Re: You're definitely losing it. n/t 301 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 19:23
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 301 cladking 16-Apr-18 18:44
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 317 Warwick 16-Apr-18 18:48
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 288 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:09
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 278 SallyA 19-Apr-18 01:00
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 273 cladking 19-Apr-18 01:32
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 300 SallyA 19-Apr-18 04:44
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 261 cladking 19-Apr-18 12:09
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! . . additive viewpoints . . 275 SallyA 19-Apr-18 21:40
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! . . additive viewpoints . . 278 cladking 19-Apr-18 21:57
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! . . additive viewpoints . . 278 SallyA 19-Apr-18 23:40
Re: Proof Ancient People ancient language & brain harmonics . . . additive viewpoints . . 278 SallyA 02-May-18 19:29
Ancient People, ancient language & perspective . . EIGENSTATES 313 SallyA 02-May-18 19:46
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 299 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 19:16
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 300 Warwick 16-Apr-18 19:29
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 288 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:33
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 292 Warwick 16-Apr-18 19:36
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 263 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 02:30
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 291 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 20:46
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 301 Warwick 16-Apr-18 20:51
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 292 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 21:00
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 272 cladking 16-Apr-18 19:48
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 257 cladking 16-Apr-18 20:00
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 275 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 20:50
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 262 cladking 16-Apr-18 20:59
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 298 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 21:23
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 271 cladking 16-Apr-18 21:36
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 331 Eddie Larry 16-Apr-18 23:02
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 276 Warwick 17-Apr-18 16:00
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 297 Eddie Larry 17-Apr-18 17:34
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 268 Warwick 17-Apr-18 17:40
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 283 Eddie Larry 18-Apr-18 19:51
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 302 cladking 18-Apr-18 21:04
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 273 Eddie Larry 18-Apr-18 21:49
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 290 cladking 18-Apr-18 22:01
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 301 Eddie Larry 18-Apr-18 22:27
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 117 cladking 09-Jan-19 18:14
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 278 cladking 17-Apr-18 19:54
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 262 Warwick 17-Apr-18 20:34
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 278 cladking 17-Apr-18 21:33
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 265 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 02:36
Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. 288 cladking 17-Apr-18 13:12
Re: Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. 248 cladking 17-Apr-18 13:57
Re: Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. 299 Eddie Larry 17-Apr-18 14:15
Words of the Gods Were the Words of Science. 284 cladking 17-Apr-18 18:40
Re: Words of the Gods Were the Words of Science. 282 Warwick 17-Apr-18 18:53
Re: Words of the Gods Were the Words of Science. 298 cladking 17-Apr-18 19:19
Re: Words of the Gods Were the Words of Science. 279 Warwick 17-Apr-18 19:31
Re: Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. 283 Warwick 17-Apr-18 17:46
Re: Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. 284 cladking 17-Apr-18 18:52
Re: Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. 312 Warwick 17-Apr-18 19:00
Re: Superstition Vs Words of the Gods. . . thermal anomoly ? link please .. NM 306 SallyA 19-Apr-18 02:02
Your post, translated ... 296 eyeofhorus33 17-Apr-18 19:18
Re: Your post, translated ... 359 cladking 17-Apr-18 19:35
Re: Your post, translated ... 276 Warwick 17-Apr-18 19:46
Re: Your post, translated ... 290 cladking 17-Apr-18 19:59
Re: Your post, translated ... 296 eyeofhorus33 17-Apr-18 20:08
Re: Your post, translated ... 275 Warwick 17-Apr-18 20:31
Re: Your post, translated ... 318 cladking 17-Apr-18 21:48
Re: Your post, translated ... 299 eyeofhorus33 17-Apr-18 21:53
Re: Your post, translated ... 313 atugablish 17-Apr-18 23:31
Re: Your post, translated ... 280 Eddie Larry 18-Apr-18 00:01
Re: Your post, translated ... 279 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 00:41
Re: Your post, translated ... 306 cladking 18-Apr-18 01:02
Enter FEAR 282 Warwick 18-Apr-18 01:10
Re: Your post, translated ... 280 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 02:24
Re: Your post, translated ... but a point of view? 276 SallyA 18-Apr-18 02:50
Re: Your post, translated ... but a point of view? 264 cladking 18-Apr-18 04:04
Re: Your post, translated ... but a point of view? 291 SallyA 19-Apr-18 02:24
Re: Your post, translated ... 302 cladking 19-Apr-18 02:15
Re: Your post, translated ... 252 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 14:17
Your post is mere deflection... 289 cladking 21-Apr-18 15:22
Re: Your post is mere deflection... 281 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 16:28
Re: Your post is mere deflection... 276 cladking 21-Apr-18 17:45
Re: Your post is mere deflection... 293 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 19:16
Re: Your post is mere deflection... 266 cladking 21-Apr-18 23:50
Re: Your post is mere deflection... 273 Hanslune 22-Apr-18 01:11
Re: Your post, translated ... 283 cladking 17-Apr-18 21:42
Re: Your post, translated ... 302 eyeofhorus33 17-Apr-18 21:54
Re: Your post, translated ... 298 Hanslune 22-Apr-18 01:14
Re: Your post, translated ... 276 SallyA 18-Apr-18 00:41
Re: Your post, translated ... 299 cladking 18-Apr-18 01:09
Re: Your post, translated ... 289 SallyA 18-Apr-18 02:36
Re: Your post, translated ... 289 cladking 18-Apr-18 03:56
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . about those abreviations for kinds of beer, bread and so forth 321 SallyA 18-Apr-18 06:27
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . about those abreviations for kinds of beer, bread and so forth 262 cladking 18-Apr-18 13:44
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . about those abreviations for kinds of beer, bread and so forth 276 SallyA 19-Apr-18 03:17
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . about those abreviations for kinds of beer, bread and so forth 288 cladking 19-Apr-18 03:40
A Charlatan, A Fraud Or Deluded 281 Barbelo 19-Apr-18 04:00
Re: A Charlatan, A Fraud Or Deluded 318 cladking 19-Apr-18 04:18
Re: A Charlatan, A Fraud Or Deluded 388 Thanos5150 19-Apr-18 05:11
Re: A Charlatan, A Fraud Or Deluded 301 cladking 19-Apr-18 12:15
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . ??? read the whole theead? 271 SallyA 18-Apr-18 22:32
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . ??? read the whole theead? 275 cladking 19-Apr-18 00:20
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . ??? read the whole theead? 257 SallyA 19-Apr-18 03:44
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . ??? read the whole theead? 273 cladking 19-Apr-18 04:01
Re: Your post, translated ...thank you (!) . . lynx .. a smaller, tail-less cat with tufted ears 271 SallyA 19-Apr-18 04:57
Be my guest ... 308 eyeofhorus33 17-Apr-18 19:47
Re: Be my guest ... 277 eyeofhorus33 17-Apr-18 22:03
Re: Be my guest ... 311 cladking 17-Apr-18 22:30
Re: Be my guest ... 288 eyeofhorus33 18-Apr-18 17:24
Re: Be my guest ... 256 cladking 18-Apr-18 17:48
Re: Be my guest ... 279 eyeofhorus33 18-Apr-18 18:04
Re: Be my guest ... 274 cladking 18-Apr-18 19:07
Read this thread. 260 cladking 18-Apr-18 18:02
Re: Be my guest ... 290 Manu 17-Apr-18 22:53
Re: Be my guest ... 302 Corpuscles 18-Apr-18 00:00
Re: Be my guest ... 279 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 00:35
Re: Be my guest ... 290 Corpuscles 18-Apr-18 01:22
Re: Be my guest ... 260 cladking 18-Apr-18 01:40
Re: Be my guest ... 277 Corpuscles 18-Apr-18 03:15
Re: Be my guest ... 292 cladking 18-Apr-18 04:14
Re: Be my guest ... 296 Corpuscles 18-Apr-18 04:59
Re: Be my guest ... 278 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 05:51
Re: Be my guest ... 298 Warwick 18-Apr-18 15:59
Re: Be my guest ... 274 cladking 18-Apr-18 16:20
Re: Be my guest ... 283 Warwick 19-Apr-18 15:13
Re: Be my guest ... 272 Thanos5150 19-Apr-18 20:10
Re: Be my guest ... 269 Warwick 20-Apr-18 15:40
Re: Be my guest ... 277 cladking 18-Apr-18 01:27
Re: Be my guest ... 279 Corpuscles 18-Apr-18 02:28
Re: Be my guest ... 319 cladking 18-Apr-18 03:43
Re: Be my guest ... 279 sfbey 18-Apr-18 14:13
Re: Be my guest ... 296 cladking 18-Apr-18 02:07
Re: Be my guest ... 275 Manu 18-Apr-18 17:53
Re: Be my guest ... 262 cladking 18-Apr-18 18:51
Re: Be my guest ... 285 cladking 19-Apr-18 13:44
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 329 Manu 18-Apr-18 00:17
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 268 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 00:45
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 258 Warwick 18-Apr-18 01:02
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 281 cladking 18-Apr-18 01:53
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 273 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 02:19
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 265 cladking 18-Apr-18 04:17
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 287 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 05:42
Rephrasing of Proof. 310 cladking 18-Apr-18 14:45
They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 311 cladking 18-Apr-18 15:25
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 293 SallyA 20-Apr-18 02:16
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 271 cladking 20-Apr-18 13:28
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 262 SallyA 20-Apr-18 18:18
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 268 cladking 20-Apr-18 19:28
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 256 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 14:08
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 260 cladking 21-Apr-18 14:49
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. 290 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 16:37
Re: They Simply, REALLY understood sound, but heiroglyphs were visual . . . Harmonics & Heiroglyphs 262 SallyA 20-Apr-18 22:06
Re: They Simply Didn't Have the Words. . .INFO_GRAPHIC 242 SallyA 22-Apr-18 01:51
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 112 cladking 29-Dec-18 04:08
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 279 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 02:53
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 285 SallyA 18-Apr-18 03:00
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 276 cladking 18-Apr-18 04:20
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 281 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 05:36
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 276 Hanslune 18-Apr-18 14:27
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 256 cladking 18-Apr-18 15:01
Poor Bumpkin. 289 cladking 18-Apr-18 15:12
Re: Poor Bumpkin. 267 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 14:04
Cue Hanlune. 307 cladking 18-Apr-18 22:11
Re: Cue Hanlune. 297 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 19:27
Proven By Every Word in the Pyramid Texts! 280 cladking 19-Apr-18 14:39
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 281 Barbelo 19-Apr-18 20:53
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 273 cladking 19-Apr-18 21:27
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 286 Eddie Larry 19-Apr-18 21:43
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 289 cladking 19-Apr-18 21:47
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 282 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 14:13
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 264 cladking 21-Apr-18 14:55
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 280 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 16:44
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 272 cladking 21-Apr-18 17:17
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 274 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 17:36
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 285 cladking 21-Apr-18 18:37
Re: Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 296 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 19:05
Pathology Is Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 313 Barbelo 20-Apr-18 00:54
Re: Pathology Is Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 284 cladking 20-Apr-18 13:54
Stop it! 280 Warwick 20-Apr-18 15:39
Re: Stop it! 274 cladking 20-Apr-18 17:07
Re: Pathology Is Proven By Every Word NOT in the Pyramid Texts! 273 cladking 20-Apr-18 17:04
Am I Mad Enough, Professor? 297 Barbelo 20-Apr-18 21:18
Rachmaninoff . . . its still piano . . . look at Salt Lake's amazing organ! 281 SallyA 20-Apr-18 22:20
Re: Rachmaninoff . . . its still piano . . . look at Salt Lake's amazing organ! 317 Barbelo 20-Apr-18 23:04
1000's of More Words Unattested. 273 cladking 21-Apr-18 14:59
Re: 1000's of More Words Unattested. 327 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 16:24
Re: 1000's of More Words Unattested. 288 cladking 21-Apr-18 18:19
Re: 1000's of More Words Unattested. 299 Hanslune 21-Apr-18 19:02
Re: 1000's of More Words Unattested. 304 cladking 21-Apr-18 23:58
Re: 1000's of More Words Unattested. 300 Hanslune 22-Apr-18 01:07
Re: 1000's of More Words Unattested. 349 cladking 22-Apr-18 02:27
Re: Ancient Consciousness, world sites,....Communication 287 Thunderbird 25-Apr-18 15:09
Re: Ancient Consciousness, world sites,....Communication 286 cladking 25-Apr-18 22:02
Re: Ancient Consciousness, world sites,....Communication 297 Thunderbird 26-Apr-18 00:36
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 276 cladking 04-May-18 16:02
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 307 Eddie Larry 04-May-18 16:23
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 264 cladking 04-May-18 20:41
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 304 Eddie Larry 04-May-18 23:43
Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 288 cladking 05-May-18 01:22
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 304 Eddie Larry 05-May-18 02:32
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 243 cladking 05-May-18 14:02
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 292 Eddie Larry 05-May-18 14:31
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 283 cladking 06-May-18 00:50
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 260 Eddie Larry 06-May-18 13:35
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 260 cladking 06-May-18 13:47
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 247 Eddie Larry 07-May-18 22:36
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 269 cladking 08-May-18 02:08
Wordsof Superstition 297 Warwick 08-May-18 16:50
Re: Wordsof Superstition 269 cladking 08-May-18 19:29
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 275 Eddie Larry 08-May-18 19:55
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 273 cladking 08-May-18 20:25
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 292 Warwick 08-May-18 20:34
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 246 cladking 08-May-18 21:32
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 276 cladking 06-May-18 13:37
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 296 Eddie Larry 07-May-18 22:39
Re: Get Some Fig Leaves Already! 346 cladking 08-May-18 21:40
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 229 cladking 09-Sep-18 01:11
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 236 cladking 09-Sep-18 01:36
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 231 engbren 10-Sep-18 05:28
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 207 cladking 11-Sep-18 01:24
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 245 engbren 11-Sep-18 05:14
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 215 cladking 11-Sep-18 19:12
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 269 cladking 12-Sep-18 02:32
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 235 D-Archer 09-Sep-18 10:50
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 202 nemomen 12-Sep-18 01:18
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 246 cladking 12-Sep-18 01:35
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 230 Hanslune 14-Sep-18 00:03
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 211 engbren 15-Sep-18 15:49
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 219 Manu 15-Sep-18 17:57
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 232 Hanslune 16-Sep-18 05:45
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 208 Manu 20-Sep-18 04:43
Insightful 207 Barbelo 20-Sep-18 06:37
Re: Insightful 186 cladking 20-Sep-18 21:32
Re: Insightful 196 Barbelo 20-Sep-18 21:54
Re: Insightful 184 cladking 21-Sep-18 14:10
Re: Insightful 194 Barbelo 21-Sep-18 20:55
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 194 cladking 20-Sep-18 14:32
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 223 engbren 16-Sep-18 14:59
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 188 cladking 20-Sep-18 21:23
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 231 cladking 15-Sep-18 18:36
So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 316 cladking 14-Sep-18 01:40
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 183 cladking 18-Sep-18 14:15
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 197 DavidK 18-Sep-18 14:34
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 204 cladking 18-Sep-18 19:05
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 198 cladking 19-Sep-18 02:57
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 232 cladking 19-Sep-18 03:03
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 117 cladking 08-Jan-19 20:54
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 95 cladking 11-Jan-19 16:19
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 93 Warwick 11-Jan-19 21:23
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 137 cladking 11-Jan-19 22:15
I stand corrected.. 92 Warwick 14-Jan-19 19:54
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 130 cladking 17-Jan-19 01:03
Re: So What Were Ancient People Really Like? 216 cladking 11-Oct-18 14:29
Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 247 cladking 12-Oct-18 16:56
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 114 cladking 29-Dec-18 04:21
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 120 Brian Patterson 29-Dec-18 04:39
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 143 cladking 29-Dec-18 05:01
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 108 Warwick 02-Jan-19 04:28
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 112 cladking 02-Jan-19 05:13
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 96 Warwick 02-Jan-19 05:54
What Hate? 107 Warwick 02-Jan-19 05:59
Re: What Hate? 95 cladking 02-Jan-19 14:40
Proof Egyptologists Are Superstitious. 114 cladking 02-Jan-19 19:00
Re: Proof Egyptologists Are Superstitious. 91 cladking 02-Jan-19 19:19
Re: Proof Egyptologists Are Superstitious. 90 Warwick 02-Jan-19 19:20
Re: Proof Egyptologists Are Superstitious. 107 cladking 02-Jan-19 19:36
Re: Proof Egyptologists Are Superstitious. 97 Warwick 02-Jan-19 19:43
I Think You Think Too Much. ;) n/t 88 cladking 02-Jan-19 19:49
Re: I Think You Think Too Much. ;) n/t 99 Warwick 02-Jan-19 19:59
Re: I Think You Think Too Much. ;) n/t 104 Warwick 02-Jan-19 20:14
Re: I Think You Think Too Much. ;) n/t 110 cladking 02-Jan-19 21:12
Re: I Think You Think Too Much. ;) n/t 116 Warwick 03-Jan-19 06:16
Re: I Think You Think Too Much. ;) n/t 86 cladking 03-Jan-19 15:10
Re: Ancient People Though the Eyes of Less Ancients. 113 cladking 02-Jan-19 14:52
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 219 cladking 19-Sep-18 14:31
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 190 Corpuscles 19-Sep-18 23:54
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 196 cladking 20-Sep-18 01:30
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 199 cladking 21-Sep-18 14:24
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 225 cladking 22-Sep-18 00:23
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 183 Manu 22-Sep-18 14:13
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 207 cladking 22-Sep-18 17:15
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 230 Manu 23-Sep-18 13:18
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 195 cladking 23-Sep-18 14:30
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 189 DUNE 23-Sep-18 14:38
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 191 Manu 23-Sep-18 15:31
Lever Holes 185 Barbelo 23-Sep-18 21:00
Re: Lever Holes 172 Manu 23-Sep-18 21:30
Re: Lever Holes 187 Barbelo 23-Sep-18 21:50
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 185 Manu 23-Sep-18 15:37
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 197 DUNE 23-Sep-18 16:57
Basalt Platform 186 Barbelo 23-Sep-18 20:54
Re: Basalt Platform 204 DUNE 23-Sep-18 22:41
Re: Basalt Platform 210 Barbelo 24-Sep-18 02:21
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 248 cladking 24-Sep-18 14:05
An Advanced State 224 Barbelo 20-Sep-18 01:32
Re: An Advanced State 209 Corpuscles 20-Sep-18 02:11
How Much Proof is Needed? 219 cladking 29-Sep-18 02:49
Re: How Much Proof is Needed? 196 eyeofhorus33 29-Sep-18 11:30
Re: How Much Proof is Needed? 213 cladking 29-Sep-18 13:00
What you will answer every single question put to you? 176 Hanslune 28-Nov-18 06:21
Brand New Nonsense! 292 cladking 29-Sep-18 13:15
Your very special brand of nonsense! 214 eyeofhorus33 04-Oct-18 21:26
Re: Your very special brand of nonsense! 202 cladking 05-Oct-18 02:26
Re: Your very special brand of nonsense! 207 eyeofhorus33 05-Oct-18 13:20
Re: Your very special brand of nonsense! 249 cladking 05-Oct-18 14:12
A new claim by Cladking we await the evidence...... 189 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 05:38
This thread is the evidence. 177 cladking 06-Oct-18 13:18
Your opinion isn't evidence 169 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 15:53
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence 172 cladking 06-Oct-18 16:21
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 169 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 17:38
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 170 cladking 06-Oct-18 18:13
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 169 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 19:23
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 167 cladking 06-Oct-18 20:22
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 168 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 21:42
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 208 cladking 06-Oct-18 22:28
Re: Your opinion isn't evidence and repeating it doesn't help 165 cladking 06-Oct-18 18:23
Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 169 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 19:27
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 194 cladking 06-Oct-18 19:53
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 179 eyeofhorus33 06-Oct-18 21:12
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 179 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 21:13
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 240 cladking 06-Oct-18 21:44
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 171 Hanslune 07-Oct-18 14:39
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 155 cladking 07-Oct-18 15:45
Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 184 Hanslune 07-Oct-18 15:55
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 169 cladking 07-Oct-18 21:54
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 183 Corpuscles 07-Oct-18 23:13
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 176 cladking 08-Oct-18 00:22
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 185 Hanslune 08-Oct-18 02:08
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 185 Corpuscles 08-Oct-18 05:10
Cladking is simply not worth talking too 180 Hanslune 08-Oct-18 06:13
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 212 cladking 08-Oct-18 13:52
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 152 cladking 08-Oct-18 00:47
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 175 Hanslune 08-Oct-18 01:51
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 168 Hanslune 08-Oct-18 01:33
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 168 Corpuscles 07-Oct-18 22:58
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 173 Hanslune 08-Oct-18 01:53
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 165 Corpuscles 09-Oct-18 20:22
Re: Cladking takes back a false claim of infallibility 227 cladking 09-Oct-18 20:28
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 176 cladking 07-Oct-18 16:03
Cladking makes excuses for not publishing his research 208 Hanslune 07-Oct-18 17:47
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 203 eyeofhorus33 09-Oct-18 18:44
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 199 cladking 09-Oct-18 20:17
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 209 cladking 10-Oct-18 13:58
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 194 Hanslune 07-Oct-18 14:31
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 216 cladking 07-Oct-18 14:55
Re: Cladking doesn't know what Metaphysics is 207 Hanslune 06-Oct-18 21:15
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 123 cladking 03-Jan-19 15:36
Re: Proof Ancient People Were not Superstitious! 85 cladking 08-Feb-19 15:32
End of Thread 87 Warwick 08-Feb-19 19:40
Re: End of Thread 79 cladking 08-Feb-19 21:25
Re: End of Thread 82 Warwick 09-Feb-19 03:20
Re: End of Thread 176 cladking 13-Feb-19 03:16


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.