1. It will establish if the interior is filled with rubble.
2. It would likely put to an end to internal spiral tunnels.
3. It would qualify the reliability of several scanning techniques.
4. It could lead to new discoveries of unknown chambers.
5. It could uncover information, as to how old the Pyramids are.
6. It could resolve the question as to who built the Pyramids.
7. It would challenge the excepted thinking, as to egyptologists.
Can you add to the list?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09-Apr-18 22:56 by Steve Clayton.
|Why core dill the Pyramids.||457||Steve Clayton||08-Apr-18 18:19|
|Re: Why core dill the Pyramids.||86||Open mind||10-Apr-18 23:05|
|Re: Why core dill the Pyramids.||139||Steve Clayton||11-Apr-18 02:00|