Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Day 1:

I've always said that Egyptologists don't care one whit how they were really built because they'd rather talk about how superstitious the builders were and they already assumed "THEY MUSTTA USED RAMPS".

They're so certain that only ramps could have been used they never noticed ramps are debunked and they completely forgot to ever apply modern science to the question.

2 Days ago:

I'm not the one who says the ancients mustta had nothing better to do than drag tombs up ramps.

Despite the fact ramps are debunked and the evidence says stones went straight up the side.

All the evidence and logic that shows ramps weren't used had never been presented in one place before.

I haven't "proved" anything. I've shown that ramps most probably weren't used and a far more logical, better evidenced, and easier means is right in front of our eyes.

Egyptologists simply refuse to look at the evidence or gather data that would prove or disprove that ramps were used.

How can I compete with those who believe lack of ramps prove ramps, lack of bodies proves tombs, and lack of understanding proves incantation?

Rather than giving me homework why don't you explain to me in simple English even I can understand why the word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age.

Explain to me why the evidence CLEARLY shows stone was pulled straight up the sides of five step pyramids yet Egyptologists still say "they mustta used ramps" and refuse to do science.

If Egyptology is still fooling anyone it might be their own fault at this point five years after ramps were debunked and the real means of building became tentatively established; And twelve years after the real means was first proposed.

3 Days ago:

It is Egyptologists who know beyond doubt that the pyramids were tombs made with ramps.

Indeed Egyptologists often refer to such a mountain directly as "a mountain of evidence" or indirectly by saying "only ramps fit within the "cultural context"...

I'm sorry but it is Egyptology that always refers to a mountain of evidence with which they know the great pyramids were tombs dragged up ramps by people just like us and the authors of the book of the dead.

It's impossible to build a great pyramid with ramps, chaos, and good intentions.

6 Days ago:

There's no story here because showing ramps weren't used with a 98% probability and that there exists a 95% probability that stones were pulled straight up the side isn't a story. The story will occur when Egyptologists are proven wrong.

This would have happened many years ago except Egyptologists are afraid of science, afraid of data, and afraid of the pyramid.

Just to survive at all Egyptologists are running out of time to devise a new stinky footed way of dragging stones straight up the side....

All the evidence agrees not only that there were no ramps but that all stones on all great pyramids were pulled straight up the side one step at a time. Despite these facts Egyptologists still maintain "they mustta used ramps".

Facts are facts and Egyptology's avoidance of facts, logic, and science reflects very poorly on them collectively. It also suggests that even individually they are avoiding reality.

I could find stuff in their that says the stinky footed bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps with no effort at all.

That the stones grew wings and flew can make a far better argument than ramps.

7 Days ago:

NOT ON RAMPS like Lehner believes. They did not set up house keeping on wet sand ramps!

How did Egyptology get the idea that the need to excrete waste materials would prove the existence of ramps and superstitious bumpkins? All Egyptology can see is their own assumptions and scientists trying to dismantle them. They run from science as fast as they run from facts and logic.

Conversely I have debunked the usage of ramps to build the great pyramids and have shown even the word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age. I have shown conclusively (>98% probability) that stones were pulled straight up the sides of five step pyramids one step at a time and it has had no effect whatsoever on Egyptology which still maintains their considered assumption that "they mustta used ramps".

Their position is indefensible but they are supported by a virtual army of believers who would rather silence the truth than address it. Their tactics are as unholy and unscientific as their methodology that got them to such a strange place.

You're the one who believes in ramps. Obviously it wouldn't say something like they left the stones with the ramp foreman since there were no ramps. It wouldn't say they slid stones down onto the boat with ramps if there were no ramps. It wouldn't say that they the port was a ramp mouth if there were no ramps.

This is typical of believers to see what they expect and you expect my unreasonableness about the ramps that mustta existed to be the point. You see ramps and the fact that I don't as an attack against your entire world and you entire belief system. But if I found out there were ramps I'd just accept it and move on past it.

8 Days ago:

From the very first day I kept expecting to run into positive evidence they couldn't have used water and DID use ramps. I had always been told they mustta used ramps and that Egyptologists knew that the ancients were stinky footed bumpkins who built tombs and were as well understood Greeks or the Romans.

We have two centuries of "science" founded on a handful of assumptions from the 19th century that still can't be supported and a status quo that fears the truth and fears evidence.

9 Days ago:

When the (re)builders of the pyramid went through and removed every scrap of evidence they used ramps to build it they could just as easily made it look like it was built at another time.

Why doesn't it mention ramps, for instance? Is it because it was recopied when all evidence of ramps were expunged from the physical evidence?

10 Days ago:

One experiment I've never tried to design is to show that there are an infinite number of pyramids built with an infinite number of ramps. I've actually tried to model ramps to build one pyramid but always fail miserably.

But I'm not the one claiming that Mere's Diary proves anything at all. It neither proves these people were stinky footed bumpkins who dragged tombs up ramps....

The intact and still pliable papyri will tell all about their stinky footed beliefs and explain the Pyramid Texts in intimate detail. Blueprints of the ramps will include every angle and show the placement of every stone all the way to the ben ben but these will take months to decipher and then years before Egyptologists allow them to be published since any ramp system will hurt somebody's feelings.

I think it's telling that Egyptology refuses to discuss this with me. Sure, they're willing to point out where their theory differs but they won't comment on things like why the builders consistently used words in ways that are not in agreement with changeless stinky footed bumpkins dragging tombs up ramps.

15 Days ago:

All Egyptologists believe in changeless superstitious bumpkins dragging tombs up ramps. THEY are each and every one wrong.

You omitted the simple fact that Egyptologists see this diary as proof of their assumptions that changeless superstitious bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps....

16 Days ago:

I assure you that I am aware that this is EXACTLY the problem with Egyptology; they've overlain their beliefs in stinky footed bumpkins, tombs, ramps, and changelessness over everything. ALL Egyptologists believe the same thing and there exists no foundation for these beliefs. They are wrong on an epic scale.

They can only be right through some cosmic coincidence and I have shown ramps did not exist and stones were pulled straight up the sides one step at a time.

17 Days ago:

Ramps are debunked yet remain "consensus opinion"!

I've shown that stones were pulled straight up the sides of five step pyramids and provided many way to prove it. Logic alone is sufficient to say "ramps" were never a viable hypothesis yet now they're sleeping on them and dumping water on them.

Egyptology can't be budged without conclusive proof but fails to perform tests and then fails to follow up on the anomalies. This is the consensus; a rutfull of Egyptologists with their heads buried in the wet sand.

18 Days ago:

This is exactly why we need to start insisting that any real science starts being broadcast live. That is, if they ever start doing real science.

...it's long past time to employ real science and real scientific methodology to either the pyramids or their guesses.

Petrie is spinning in His grave because Egyptology quit using technology to measure the pyramids.

Everything fits together for you in a nice neat package so the lack of evidence for tombs and ramps is irrelevant.

19 Days ago:

I insist that the Egyptological conclusions that changeless and stinky footed bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps is actually a series of assumptions.

Egyptology is a bunch of beliefs crammed into a vacuum of evidence they helped create because they hate real science and won't use it to study the pyramids.

...it's past time to get them out of Giza and everywhere that science needs to be done.

Disregarding the document under discussion why don't you produce some physical evidence right now in the very next post any physical evidence that shows the pyramid was a tomb, it was built with ramps or that we understand their language so we can legitimately conclude they were stinky footed bumpkins for 3000 years.

20 Days ago:

They can't be fake because anyone who faked them would have included the words "tombs" and "ramps".

Therefore they must support tombs and ramps.

I'm sorry but you are merely repeating the belief that since the pyramid exists it mustta been made by changeless stinky footed bumpkins dragging stones up ramps.

That the ramps were removed upon completion proves they were tombs. That they were primitive and ignorant proves they mustta used ramp.

Modern Egyptologists won't even run basic tests on the pyramids or follow-up such test by studying the anomalies. They won't gather evidence because they already have everything they need in the cultural context at Giza.

Need I remind you that ramps are debunked and it has been shown that stones were pulled straight up the sides of five step pyramids one step at a time? Meanwhile Egyptologists still see Merer's Diary as proof that stones were delivered to G1 where they were dragged up ramps. They simply refuse to do the basic testing that will prove they are wrong.

21 Days ago:

Egyptologists believe they used ramps and no ramps are mentioned. They had plenty of chances to say the word "ramp", but they didn't. They could have said stones were loaded or delivered to a ramp but they didn't. They could have said stones were signed for by the ramp overseer but they didn't.

If Egyptologists can use the existence of the pyramid to prove it was constructed with ramps as a tomb by highly superstitious people....

They are apparently tombs that could only have been built with ramps and anyone who'd endanger their lives to do this must be so superstitious that they could muster the strength and be as moribund as their progeny 1000 years later.

...which aren't consistent with either the idea that these are tombs or they were built with ramps.

How can anyone say "Khufu's Horizon" refers only to a tomb called G1 dragged up ramps...

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THE LEADERS DON"T LIKE SCIENCE AND WON"T USE IT TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN HYPOTHESES....

22 Days ago:

"The fringe" is not some sort of moribund and closed minded conglomeration that all believe the same thing like that superstitious bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps.

What did one stinky footed bumpkin say to the other when he got thirsty dragging tombs up ramps and wanted some warm muddy water from the river?

23 Days ago:

ALL Egyptologists believe changeless bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps.

But I don't believe they were stinky footed bumpkins OR that they were changeless.

Egyptology's assumptions are that changeless stinky footed bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps.

Surely you understand what you're saying here is just a restatement of the belief that they were "changeless'. Egyptologists state this assumption in many many ways just as they state their belief that "they mustta used ramps" in many many ways.

There were no ramps and no superstitions.

Using your beliefs none of the writing makes any sense and Egyptologists believe the pyramids must be tombs dragged up ramps.

24 Days ago:

It would seem logically you must be wrong and the pyramid wasn't a tomb built with ramps by ignorant and primitive savages who never changed.

Meanwhile I have debunked ramps, shown they pulled stones straight up the side....

So why don't Egyptologists want to run the tests that could show they were right all along? Why does Hawass bury his head in the sand and wait for a miracle?

26 Days ago:

The word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age. The hieroglyph for "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age.

There is no support for the contention that the "only technology available was ramp technology". There is no support for the continual statements that they "mustta used ramps". There is no support for ramps and neither a physicist nor a linguist can drag stones on a concept any more than they could train stones to fly.

No! They had top obey the laws of physics and they couldn't drag stones on concepts.

The amount of detail that Egyptology has deduced without even attestation of the word "ramp" or any direct evidence any great pyramid is a tomb is simply staggering.

No, Egyptologists can not change their tunes and stories to fit current objections like they change their ramp configurations to fit the needs of the moment.

The word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age and there is no mountain of evidence to support their speculations.

No ramps, no evidence, of ramps, no evidence stones were dragged by people, and no evidence they even had the word "ramp".

You never even responded to the fact that the word "ramp" is unattested from the great pyramid building age. You aver that construction ramps exist because inclined planes exist therefore it doesn't matter that they had no "god of ramps", "no designed of ramps", no "builders of ramps" and not even a "dragger of stones on ramps". No ramps!

You can't reach into all that evidence you have and find even a sliver of evidence they used ramps and no direct evidence of any sort pyramids were tombs.

The poor ignorant masses you worry so about have also fallen hook line and sinker for the Egyptological belief in 3000 years of ignorance and superstition but this will change in time.

Then I can show you that I have debunked ramps. Yes, I have shown through a preponderance of evidence not only that ramps were not and could not have been used but I also have shown how they were actually built; stones were lifted straight up the side one step at a time.

Building a mountain of ramps to build a mountain must be the least efficient means. ...Other than dragging stones round Europe first.

There's certainly no evidence of ramps and still no ramp proposal that would work.

I believe I can make a better argument for flying stones than Egyptologists can make for ramps.

...Egyptologists think there's 100% chance they were bumpkins who mustta used ramps.

27 Days ago:

Indeed, Egyptologists invariably invoke beliefs to explain how these stinky footed bumpkins could build. "The king was god and this provided the ability to drag mountains".

The pyramid exists therefore bumpkins dragged stones.

Ramps are contraindicated by ALL of the evidence. No evidence exists for them and even the word "ramp" is UNATTESTED.

There is no science, no logic, and no facts to support Egyptology which is why they agree on nothing except the assumptions that the great pyramids are tombs dragged up ramps by changeless stinky footed bumpkins.

28 Days ago:

We now live in a world where there are an infinite number of pyramids built with an infinite number of ramps....

29 Days ago:

Despite the fact ramps are debunked Egyptology just refuses to acknowledge it so ramps are still state of the art.

Instead Egyptologists just cover their ears and eyes ever more tightly and refuse to see the things they don't want to see and stopping anyone from using modern science.

I'm not the one so certain of his beliefs in superstition, inertia, ramps, and tombs that he refuses to consider other possibilities. Funny thing is that when everyone agrees on something it's been discovered they were wrong. And in this case we have every single Egyptologist believing in tombs yet not one of them can show any direct evidence.

Hell, if he renounced ramps I might start working on his ideas more. ;)

30 Days ago:

The illogic here is incredible but this is exactly the kind of argument that has been shouted at anyone who doesn't believe tombs, ramps, 3000 years of history, and superstitions.

Mastabas are tombs; pyramids came from tombs; pyramids are tombs. Little pyramids were built with ramps; great pyramid builders were ignorant; great pyramids were built with ramps.

Casual readers should note how none of the Egyptologists or Egyptology theorists care to be bothered with gathering evidence that would prove stinky footed bumpkins dragged tombs up ramps.

I would sooner believe the Great Pyramid is giant flower pot than that it was built with superstition by bumpkins living on wet sand who were obsessed by death.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And to think this is the 2nd time I have done this with you in the last few years....Not to mention not a single one of these conversation are about ramps et al.

You are the very definition of a belligerent hobby horsing fraudulent troll Cladking. All of your posts, every single day-day after day year after year-are literally the same exact things said over and over again ad nauseum. And to think this is but a fraction of your canned rhetoric from just these 30 days. There is literally nothing you haven't said before verbatim. How you have been allowed to continue to post here is beyond me.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 23-Feb-18 06:21 by Thanos5150.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
30 Days of Cladking 1345 Thanos5150 08-Feb-18 03:51
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 178 cladking 08-Feb-18 04:21
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 140 Thanos5150 08-Feb-18 17:19
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 113 cladking 08-Feb-18 19:25
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 127 Thanos5150 08-Feb-18 22:07
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 119 cladking 08-Feb-18 23:31
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 87 Thanos5150 09-Feb-18 02:47
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 96 cladking 09-Feb-18 03:09
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 113 Thanos5150 09-Feb-18 03:58
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 114 cladking 09-Feb-18 04:17
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 119 Thanos5150 09-Feb-18 04:26
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 106 Origyptian 09-Feb-18 14:08
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 92 cladking 09-Feb-18 14:12
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 92 Origyptian 09-Feb-18 14:15
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 97 cladking 09-Feb-18 14:31
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 125 cladking 08-Feb-18 05:07
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 155 Audrey 08-Feb-18 05:57
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 98 cladking 08-Feb-18 19:49
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 126 Corpuscles 09-Feb-18 00:18
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 99 cladking 09-Feb-18 01:21
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 122 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 01:26
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 90 cladking 09-Feb-18 01:52
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 83 Warwick 09-Feb-18 02:21
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 96 cladking 09-Feb-18 02:43
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious Answers. 101 cladking 09-Feb-18 14:52
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 100 Mike D 09-Feb-18 21:07
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 106 cladking 09-Feb-18 22:48
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 128 Mike D 10-Feb-18 13:37
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 136 cladking 10-Feb-18 14:29
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 88 cladking 10-Feb-18 15:12
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 115 Mike D 12-Feb-18 21:19
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 86 cladking 12-Feb-18 22:43
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 145 Mike D 17-Feb-18 21:06
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 105 cladking 18-Feb-18 14:39
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 72 Origyptian 12-Feb-18 22:47
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 149 cladking 12-Feb-18 22:58
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 105 Corpuscles 09-Feb-18 21:16
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 72 cladking 09-Feb-18 23:13
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 76 Audrey 10-Feb-18 05:35
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 112 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-18 06:15
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 84 Origyptian 10-Feb-18 16:14
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 79 cladking 10-Feb-18 17:14
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 86 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-18 18:36
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 87 cladking 10-Feb-18 18:56
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 83 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-18 19:39
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 76 cladking 10-Feb-18 20:05
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 72 cladking 10-Feb-18 20:18
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 83 Aham 12-Feb-18 16:25
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 104 cladking 12-Feb-18 18:29
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious Crackpotting 89 Barbelo 10-Feb-18 20:27
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious Crackpotting 64 cladking 10-Feb-18 20:38
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Absolutely Serious Crackpotting 87 Barbelo 10-Feb-18 23:57
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Absolutely Serious Crackpotting 72 cladking 11-Feb-18 00:58
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Absolutely Serious Crackpotting 87 Barbelo 11-Feb-18 01:22
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Absolutely Serious Crackpotting 61 Origyptian 11-Feb-18 14:57
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Absolutely Serious Crackpotting 84 cladking 11-Feb-18 15:12
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Absolutely Serious Crackpotting 74 Origyptian 11-Feb-18 17:11
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 70 Warwick 10-Feb-18 20:37
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 75 Origyptian 10-Feb-18 21:31
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 77 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-18 23:06
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 77 cladking 10-Feb-18 23:16
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 76 R Avry Wilson 10-Feb-18 23:25
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 68 cladking 11-Feb-18 01:06
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 95 Warwick 11-Feb-18 07:36
Beliefs 71 cladking 11-Feb-18 14:56
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 77 Origyptian 11-Feb-18 05:41
are you kidding??? 63 Warwick 10-Feb-18 20:29
75 years of waiting... 74 cladking 10-Feb-18 20:43
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 85 cladking 10-Feb-18 15:22
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 111 Martin Stower 24-Feb-18 14:11
Re: 30 Days of Cladking - Serious questions 114 atugablish 25-Feb-18 20:51
Hip Pip 148 Barbelo 08-Feb-18 05:20
Re: Hip Pip 149 Corpuscles 08-Feb-18 05:53
Re: Hip Pip 119 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 14:50
Re: Hip Pip 127 R Avry Wilson 08-Feb-18 16:15
Re: Hip Pip 90 cladking 08-Feb-18 16:38
Re: Hip Pip 111 Thanos5150 08-Feb-18 17:06
Re: Hip Pip 115 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 18:56
Re: Hip Pip 98 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 19:04
Re: Hip Pip 64 Warwick 08-Feb-18 19:15
Re: Hip Pip 84 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 19:31
Re: Hip Pip 76 Warwick 08-Feb-18 19:49
Re: Hip Pip 96 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 20:24
Re: Hip Pip 106 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 20:36
Re: Hip Pip 73 Warwick 08-Feb-18 20:41
Re: Hip Pip 99 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 21:14
Re: Hip Pip 96 cladking 08-Feb-18 19:32
Re: Hip Pip 109 R Avry Wilson 08-Feb-18 19:28
Re: Hip Pip 79 cladking 08-Feb-18 19:44
Re: Hip Pip 92 Warwick 08-Feb-18 19:58
Re: Hip Pip 86 cladking 08-Feb-18 20:20
Re: Hip Pip 103 R Avry Wilson 08-Feb-18 20:00
Re: Hip Pip 79 Warwick 08-Feb-18 20:03
Re: Hip Pip 90 cladking 08-Feb-18 20:22
Re: Hip Pip 94 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 19:54
Re: Hip Pip 102 R Avry Wilson 08-Feb-18 20:08
Re: Hip Pip 83 Warwick 08-Feb-18 20:13
Re: Hip Pip 100 Audrey 09-Feb-18 01:30
Re: Hip Pip 94 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 01:42
Re: Hip Pip 89 Audrey 09-Feb-18 01:49
Re: Hip Pip 80 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 02:09
Re: Hip Pip 103 Audrey 09-Feb-18 02:44
Re: Hip Pip -I regret to advise 109 Corpuscles 09-Feb-18 03:11
Re: Hip Pip -I regret to advise 94 Audrey 09-Feb-18 03:20
Re: Hip Pip -I regret to advise 117 Origyptian 09-Feb-18 17:15
Re: Hip Pip -I regret to advise 76 cladking 09-Feb-18 18:49
Re: Hip Pip -I regret to advise 84 Origyptian 09-Feb-18 19:29
Re: Hip Pip -I regret to advise 90 cladking 09-Feb-18 20:28
Re: Hip Pip 103 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 11:56
Re: Hip Pip 84 Warwick 09-Feb-18 02:07
ignorance 100 Audrey 09-Feb-18 17:04
Re: ignorance 100 Thanos5150 10-Feb-18 02:50
Re: ignorance 104 Audrey 10-Feb-18 04:51
Re: ignorance 88 Thanos5150 10-Feb-18 16:10
Re: ignorance 96 Martin Stower 10-Feb-18 09:30
Re: Hip Pip 77 Corpuscles 09-Feb-18 02:21
Re: Hip Pip 90 Audrey 09-Feb-18 02:28
Re: Hip Pip 76 Warwick 09-Feb-18 02:36
Re: Hip Pip 71 Audrey 09-Feb-18 02:50
Rlee: Hip Pip 68 Warwick 10-Feb-18 20:12
Re: Rlee: Hip Pip 82 cladking 10-Feb-18 20:45
Re: Hip Pip 95 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 12:17
Re: Hip Pip 110 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 20:11
Re: Hip Pip 83 cladking 08-Feb-18 19:29
Re: Hip Pip 103 M. J. Thomas 08-Feb-18 19:55
Re: Hip Pip 88 cladking 08-Feb-18 20:12
Re: Hip Pip 71 Warwick 08-Feb-18 20:19
Re: Hip Pip 71 cladking 08-Feb-18 20:31
Re: Hip Pip 76 Warwick 08-Feb-18 20:45
Re: Hip Pip 83 cladking 08-Feb-18 20:57
Re: Hip Pip 53 Warwick 08-Feb-18 21:02
Re: Hip Pip 89 cladking 08-Feb-18 21:16
Re: Hip Pip 113 Thanos5150 08-Feb-18 22:11
Re: Hip Pip 73 cladking 08-Feb-18 23:12
The Green Mummy 90 Barbelo 09-Feb-18 00:36
Re: The Green Mummy 72 Warwick 09-Feb-18 02:14
Re: Hip Pip 66 Thanos5150 09-Feb-18 01:26
Re: Hip Pip 113 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 14:59
What Are You Talking About? 79 Barbelo 08-Feb-18 20:47
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 113 Origyptian 08-Feb-18 15:06
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 112 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 16:42
Peking Was A Breeze By Comparison 80 Barbelo 08-Feb-18 21:05
Re: Peking Was A Breeze By Comparison 81 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 21:33
Re: Peking Was A Breeze By Comparison 83 Barbelo 08-Feb-18 21:52
Re: Peking Was A Breeze By Comparison 100 Martin Stower 08-Feb-18 22:24
Re: Peking Was A Breeze By Comparison 81 sfbey 08-Feb-18 23:02
Poofy Not Poofy 106 Barbelo 09-Feb-18 00:23
Re: Poofy Not Poofy 97 R Avry Wilson 09-Feb-18 00:29
Re: Poofy Not Poofy 70 Barbelo 09-Feb-18 02:02
Re: Poofy Not Poofy 72 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 00:57
Re: Poofy Not Poofy 68 Barbelo 09-Feb-18 01:45
Re: Poofy Not Poofy 82 Martin Stower 09-Feb-18 02:16
That was Then, This is Now 97 WonderWho 09-Feb-18 21:35
Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 96 Corpuscles 11-Feb-18 02:38
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 89 cladking 11-Feb-18 02:55
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 94 Corpuscles 11-Feb-18 03:11
Ramps, Bumpkins & Egyptologists 68 Barbelo 11-Feb-18 04:29
Nothing Has Changed In Nine Years 75 Barbelo 11-Feb-18 04:53
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 81 Thanos5150 11-Feb-18 18:22
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 84 sfbey 11-Feb-18 18:43
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 90 Thanos5150 11-Feb-18 19:15
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 74 sfbey 11-Feb-18 19:26
Look Here 87 cladking 11-Feb-18 19:35
Re: Look Here 78 Corpuscles 11-Feb-18 20:33
Re: Look Here 73 Anonymous User 11-Feb-18 20:50
Re: Look Here 82 Barbelo 11-Feb-18 21:01
Re: Look Here 82 Anonymous User 11-Feb-18 21:06
Re: Look Here 84 Audrey 11-Feb-18 21:19
Re: Look Here 70 Corpuscles 11-Feb-18 22:11
Re: Look Here 76 Usimare Setepenre 11-Feb-18 22:19
Re: Look Here 109 Anonymous User 11-Feb-18 22:22
Re: Look Here 95 Thanos5150 12-Feb-18 01:37
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 88 Origyptian 11-Feb-18 19:27
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 100 Audrey 11-Feb-18 21:28
Re: Is it time to PETITION the moderators? 143 M. J. Thomas 12-Feb-18 08:12
Re: 30 Days of Cladking 101 Anonymous User 11-Feb-18 19:05

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.