1) Location: To create light, the pyramid needs to emit high frequency EM wave (about 500THZ). For this it needs to have a large ground plane (land mass). To have emission on the whole earth scale, it needs to be at maximum Earth land mass. This is where the Giza plateau is (or close to it). Also, note that the second point of the max earth land mass is in the ocean and no use for the ground plane (see also monopole antenna).
2) There is a myth that Osiris travelled around the globe and helped other nations. Osiris brings light as it travels around the globe. I want to hear from the tomb enthusiasts how their theory supports this myth (See this video for Osiris [youtu.be]). If you still believe it is a green meteor, I want to know why it glides through the sky and not falling with 50,000kph.
3) As I explained in this video [youtu.be] there are plenty of evidence around the globe that support this theory. That includes Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, and Easter Island. Also, see Aztec and Indus Valley artifacts which support this theory as well.
4) The pyramids could not be built around 2500BC. This would imply that the ancient Egyptian civilization decayed from the most advanced development level to the level of an educated caveman, all within a few hundred years. The pyramids had to be constructed thousands of years before that and also, there had to be a “reset” event in the ancient past that wiped out most of the humanity, which took thousands of years to recover from.
5) Gobekli Tepe: I see support of my theory at this site. See below the artifact found there. Notice, the T shape pillars at the top have 4 strips, from top down, each. These are the strips from the trail of light in the sky falling on the pillars. Gobekli Tepe people carved those on this artifact. I can also say that elongated hands on the statues at Gobekli Tepe and Easter Island are caused by the same trail of light in the night sky carved on the stones.
6) Do yourself a favor, reread the Pyramid Text with the following substitutions:
Osiris ascends - Green light rises over the Great Pyramid of Giza
King - light over the pyramid (smaller pyramid, e.g. the Pyramid of Unas)
Horus - trail of light in the night sky
Horus sons - four colors in the trail of lights
Throne - pyramid
Serpent - green light on the ground. As Osiris glides in the sky (see video above), the green light from Osiris falls on the ground. This light passing through hills and valleys creates a green serpent like image).
Lotus - Glowing capstone
When you do that, I can assure you, your understanding of the ancient Egyptian civilization will greatly improve.
Konstantin Borisov, Ph.D.