Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
charly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scott Creighton Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > charly Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Scott Creighton Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I am sure you understand the point well
> > enough.
> > > > While some churches, chapels, abbeys and so
> > on
> > > may
> > > > have crypts for the deceased, these
> buidings
> > > are
> > > > conceived and built primarily as
> > places
> > > of
> > > > religious worship and various other
> religious
> > > > ceremonies, baptisms, weddings, funerals
> and
> > so
> > > > on. These buildings are not conceived for
> the
> > > > primary function of burial.
> > >
> > > A while the pyramid was conceived and built
> as
> > the
> > > tomb for the king,
> >
> > You keep repeating this as if saying it over
> and
> > over will make it true.
>
> Only reason I repeat it is because you don't get
> it.
>

You're right. I don't get why soemone keeps repeating the same thing over and over and think that by mere constant repetition will somehow make it true. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

> For it to be accepted as
> > true you will need EVIDENCE.
>
> There is plenty, presented time and again on this
> board and others, but of course as a good fringe
> you deny, ignore, forget this.
>

No. If that were the case then I and many others on this board would not feel the need to keep asking for this evidence. Opinons, assumptions, guesses are NOT evidence. Claiming the pyramid is a tomb simply because that is what you think, will NOT make it a tomb. If what passes as evidence to you is the best you have then understand that it falls far short of the level of evidence I and many like me would expect. All you appear to have is nothing more than a BELIEF bordering on a cult and like most cults, they are difficult to shake.

> I have presented to
> > you physical evidence which explains the
> purpose
> > of the earth-filled stone container found by
> > Belzoni in G2. I have shown how this chthonic
> > ritual was carried on by later dynasties. In
> > short, I have shown you that the stone box in
> G2
> > (and by extension, all other pyramids with an
> > anonymous stone box) was never a QRSW (ie. a
> > sarcpphagus for the burial of a person such as
> we
> > find in the QRSW of mastabas).
>
> Your "evidence" is a debris filled sarcophagus
> i.o.w. rubbish.
> Inventing "stone boxes" that aren't sarcophagi
> (when the typology and developpement is well
> known) doesn't help either.
>

No. An earth-filled anonymous stone box also containing framents of bull bones. The earth symbolising the earth/kingdom, the bull bones symbolising the fecundity of the earth. Placed therein as part of a sacred chthonic ritual. I didn't "invent" anything. The EVIDENCE was found and reported by Belzoni. Alas, however, Belzoni didn't quite understand the implication of what he had discovered. Had he known about the later miniature replicas of this earth-filled box then I am certain he would not have been so quick to declare what he had found was a king's sarcophagus. It wasn't and isn't.
> >
> > various other parts of the
> > > pyramid complex were used for the numerous
> > aspects
> > > of the funeray cult.
> > >
> >
> > Just because your books speak of a "funerary
> cult"
> > does not make these temples funerary
> structures.
> > These temples abutting the pyramids were, imo,
> > temples of life of a "rebirth cult" (of the
> > earth/kingdom). Just like the later dynasties
> > would build sun temples in which to recite
> > prayers, spells and incantations to bring about
> > the rebirth of the sun each day, so these
> 'earth
> > temples' with prayers and incantations said
> each
> > day to bring about the desired rebirth of the
> > earth/kingdom (after the deluge).
>
> Your unsupported opinion.
>

No more "unsupported" than your "funerary cult". Except I have a piece of evidence--an earth-filled box--strongly indicating a chthonic function and rebirth (of the earth) ritual. Where's your mummy?

> > > > With the pyramid as an instrument not of
> > death
> > > but
> > > > of life and rebirth (for the
> earth/kingdom),
> > > why
> > > > wouldn't high-ranking people of that
> > > time
> > > > not want to be buried close to such
> an
> > > > edifice?
> > > >
> > > > SC
> > >
> > > The pyramid was not only the tomb of the king
> > but
> > > also a resurection machine (rebirth),
> >
> > And THAT is where I believe Egyptology has gone
> > awry. They were, imo, 'ressurection machines'
> to
> > bring about the rebirth of the kingdom - that
> is
> > what the Coptic-Egyptian tradition informs us
> and
> > is what the evidence points to. This is not to
> > say, however, that in later dynasties when the
> > pyramid was regarded an 'instrument of rebirth'
> > this concept would be appropriated for the king
> > himself, thus all the confusion we have today.
> But
> > they were FIRST the rebirth instruments for the
> > kingdom--16 (completed) pyramids that would, in
> > time, come to be seen as the body of Osiris
> which
> > had been cut into 16 pieces and scattered
> across
> > the land. This is what the Pyramid Texts say
> i.e.
> > "the pyramid is Osiris... the construction [of
> the
> > pyramid] is Osiris." The Ka of Osiris is within
> > the pyramid (NOT the Osiris N. king's actual
> > body). The pyramid as the 'body of Osiris'
> would
> > essentially serve as the Ka Double for kings of
> > this period.
>
> Folklore as evidence doesn't help either.

Yes--when the evidence goes against you then it is dismissed as "folklore". No doubt had this Coptic-Egyptian tradition stated these pyramids were conceived as tombs then you would have no problem using such texts to bolster your own argument. The FACT remains, these Coptic-Egyptian texts tell us these pyramids were constructed as 'recovery vaults' or 'arks'.

Your 16
> pyramid Osiris thing exists only in your
> immagination, not a shred of evidence (well real
> evidence) to support your claims.
>

What is it you don't understand when the Pyramid Texts tell us quite explicitly that "This pyramid is Osiris... this construction [of the pyramid] is Osiris"? By extension every and all pyramids were regarded by the AEs as the 'body of Osiris'. This is why in later dynasties, as the number of pyramids increased, so too did the body parts Of Osiris--from 16 to 26 and then 42. So why wouldn't the first 16 pyramids not have been regarded as the 'body of Osiris'?

> > high-ranking
> > > people wanted to be buried close to the most
> > > important one.
> > >
> > No. They would want to be close to a structure
> > they knew to be an instrument of rebirth (of
> the
> > kingdom). If the pyramid could bring about the
> > rebirth of the kingdom, it could surely bring
> > about their own rebirth. This is why an Osirian
> > rebirth is a fully corporeal event in the
> living
> > realm and not regarded as a metaphysical
> > resurrection in the heavenly realm. It is a
> > corporeal rebirth because the rebirth or
> > 'reawakening' of the earth was a fully
> corporeal
> > event.
>
> Made up story, by you.
>

No--a reinterpretation of the EVIDENCE.

> > > If the pyramids of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th
> > dyn
> > > weren't the tombs of the kings, where are
> their
> > > tombs? Still hidden? What are the odds that
> not
> > a
> > > single one of those "hidden" tombs has been
> > found?
> >
> > Many early dynasty mastaba tombs of AE kings
> were
> > raided numerous times. I suspect some of those
> > kings may well have been re-located in the
> >
> Hall
> > of the Ancestors
.
>
> Hall of Ancestors, another story you made up.
>

Again--a reinterpretation of the EVIDENCE. I do not insist that it is correct. Only time may tell.

> But one would have thought
> > that the visibility of mastaba tombs would have
> > taught these early kings that underground
> burial
> > in an unmarked tomb was the safest way to
> ensure
> > an uniterrupted afterlife (certainly NOT an
> even
> > more highly visible pyramid).
>
> Again, no evidence of large scale looting before
> the FIP.
>

Evidence? And if that is so then why was it felt necessary that the kings suddenly needed a giant pyramid? One of the reasons often cited by orthodoxy is that the massive pyramids offered better security than the simple mastaba. But if, as you claim, mastaba tombs were never raided until the FIP, why then the need for the supposedly more secure pyramid?

> The underground tomb
> > of Khufu's mother at Giza was discovered only
> in
> > the early 20th century after a freak accident.
> I
> > suspect there may be other underground burials
> to
> > be found.
> >
> > SC
>
> Again, all those kings and not a single one found,
> what are the odds?

Em, that's kinda the whole point.

SC



Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07-Jan-18 16:46 by Scott Creighton.

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Plausible functions of the great pyramid 2362 Nemobutwhatiimagian 04-Jan-18 19:10
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 523 Nemobutwhatiimagian 04-Jan-18 19:15
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 465 Barbelo 04-Jan-18 20:29
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 326 theoferrum 11-Jan-18 21:43
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 325 Nemobutwhatiimagian 05-Jan-18 12:53
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 383 D-Archer 05-Jan-18 13:25
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 328 Nemobutwhatiimagian 05-Jan-18 14:24
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 309 Pifaaso 05-Jan-18 14:58
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 290 MBeeler 07-Jan-18 05:14
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 392 M. J. Thomas 05-Jan-18 14:47
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 399 Jon Ellison 05-Jan-18 17:47
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 297 M. J. Thomas 05-Jan-18 19:39
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 334 Jon Ellison 05-Jan-18 20:51
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 319 M. J. Thomas 05-Jan-18 22:08
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 348 Jon Ellison 05-Jan-18 22:16
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 383 M. J. Thomas 06-Jan-18 00:59
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 311 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 08:40
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 288 Nemobutwhatiimagian 06-Jan-18 19:08
Re: Function in plain sight! 360 Thunderbird 07-Jan-18 19:12
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 324 Corpuscles 05-Jan-18 19:51
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 294 cladking 05-Jan-18 20:36
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 306 Jon Ellison 05-Jan-18 21:30
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 230 Audrey 06-Jan-18 06:50
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 337 charly 06-Jan-18 11:19
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 239 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 14:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 251 charly 06-Jan-18 15:00
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 235 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 19:50
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 221 charly 06-Jan-18 20:55
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 245 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 21:28
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 221 charly 06-Jan-18 21:52
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 188 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 21:58
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 257 charly 06-Jan-18 22:11
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 317 Scott Creighton 06-Jan-18 21:52
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 231 charly 06-Jan-18 23:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 245 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 23:14
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 257 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 10:10
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 254 theoferrum 12-Jan-18 07:05
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 307 Martin Stower 12-Jan-18 12:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 239 Nemobutwhatiimagian 13-Jan-18 10:49
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 208 cladking 13-Jan-18 15:28
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 248 Martin Stower 13-Jan-18 17:17
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 214 cladking 13-Jan-18 17:51
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 321 Nemobutwhatiimagian 08-Jan-18 19:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 271 Scott Creighton 06-Jan-18 14:28
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 274 charly 06-Jan-18 14:49
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 316 Scott Creighton 06-Jan-18 15:29
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 252 charly 06-Jan-18 21:35
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 214 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 21:46
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 235 charly 06-Jan-18 22:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 192 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 22:21
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 213 charly 06-Jan-18 22:43
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 225 Jon Ellison 06-Jan-18 22:51
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 221 Nemobutwhatiimagian 13-Jan-18 11:13
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 287 Scott Creighton 06-Jan-18 22:07
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 295 charly 07-Jan-18 09:20
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 304 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 11:20
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 201 Merrell 07-Jan-18 12:18
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 259 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 13:23
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 278 charly 07-Jan-18 14:17
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 240 cladking 07-Jan-18 15:00
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 218 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 15:11
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 353 charly 07-Jan-18 15:55
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 255 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 16:41
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 305 Corpuscles 07-Jan-18 17:28
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 240 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 18:52
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 371 Martin Stower 07-Jan-18 19:27
SC deflection 269 Corpuscles 08-Jan-18 23:00
I must be doing something right, too. n/t 270 cladking 09-Jan-18 02:01
Re:Sneferu and his pyramids 343 charly 09-Jan-18 09:32
Re: Re:Sneferu and his pyramids 261 Scott Creighton 10-Jan-18 13:26
Re: SC deflection 308 Scott Creighton 09-Jan-18 15:04
Re: SC deflection 317 Martin Stower 09-Jan-18 16:59
Re: SC deflection 234 Corpuscles 09-Jan-18 23:23
Re: SC deflection 278 Scott Creighton 10-Jan-18 10:22
Re: SC deflection 254 Martin Stower 10-Jan-18 11:56
Re: SC deflection 290 cladking 10-Jan-18 14:25
Re: SC deflection 264 Martin Stower 10-Jan-18 15:47
Re: SC deflection 270 cladking 10-Jan-18 17:05
Re: SC deflection 231 Open mind 10-Jan-18 17:14
Re: SC deflection 218 cladking 10-Jan-18 17:41
Ramps? 253 Scott Creighton 11-Jan-18 10:57
Re: SC deflection 214 Martin Stower 11-Jan-18 20:46
Re: SC deflection 235 cladking 11-Jan-18 21:12
Re: SC deflection 266 Corpuscles 11-Jan-18 01:17
Re: SC deflection 251 Open mind 11-Jan-18 04:07
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 228 Martin Stower 07-Jan-18 18:40
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 274 eyeofhorus33 09-Jan-18 21:05
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 247 cladking 09-Jan-18 22:41
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 268 Corpuscles 10-Jan-18 00:31
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 194 cladking 10-Jan-18 01:02
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 219 Scott Creighton 10-Jan-18 09:47
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 287 Merrell 10-Jan-18 16:09
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 254 eyeofhorus33 10-Jan-18 17:29
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 250 Scott Creighton 11-Jan-18 11:26
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 312 Martin Stower 11-Jan-18 15:00
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 273 eyeofhorus33 11-Jan-18 18:36
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 247 cladking 11-Jan-18 18:51
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 253 Martin Stower 11-Jan-18 19:32
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 213 eyeofhorus33 11-Jan-18 20:31
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 216 cladking 11-Jan-18 20:56
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 275 Martin Stower 11-Jan-18 21:17
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 360 cladking 12-Jan-18 01:00
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 243 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-18 18:10
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 212 cladking 12-Jan-18 19:08
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 180 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-18 20:44
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 201 cladking 12-Jan-18 21:26
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 220 eyeofhorus33 12-Jan-18 22:33
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 228 cladking 12-Jan-18 22:55
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 228 Corpuscles 12-Jan-18 23:25
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 209 cladking 13-Jan-18 00:59
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 201 Martin Stower 13-Jan-18 01:38
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 219 Martin Stower 12-Jan-18 23:37
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 208 cladking 13-Jan-18 00:52
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 243 Martin Stower 13-Jan-18 01:26
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 230 cladking 13-Jan-18 03:50
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 227 Corpuscles 12-Jan-18 23:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 287 Scott Creighton 12-Jan-18 10:39
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 207 eyeofhorus33 13-Jan-18 07:45
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 293 Scott Creighton 13-Jan-18 11:31
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 228 Martin Stower 13-Jan-18 12:31
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 207 cladking 13-Jan-18 15:03
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 222 cladking 13-Jan-18 15:17
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 270 eyeofhorus33 13-Jan-18 18:29
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 241 cladking 13-Jan-18 20:00
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 199 Martin Stower 13-Jan-18 21:27
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 203 cladking 13-Jan-18 21:34
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 246 eyeofhorus33 14-Jan-18 00:00
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 236 cladking 14-Jan-18 01:27
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 278 Nemobutwhatiimagian 09-Jan-18 17:55
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 248 Martin Stower 07-Jan-18 13:39
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 283 cladking 07-Jan-18 15:12
Sam: act 3 scene 2 204 Warwick 09-Jan-18 16:58
Re: Sam: act 3 scene 2 235 cladking 09-Jan-18 20:36
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 282 charly 07-Jan-18 15:17
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 197 cladking 07-Jan-18 15:50
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 216 Scott Creighton 07-Jan-18 18:02
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 302 Thanos5150 08-Jan-18 00:02
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 296 Martin Stower 08-Jan-18 10:33
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 275 Scott Creighton 08-Jan-18 10:47
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 269 Martin Stower 08-Jan-18 11:31
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 316 charly 08-Jan-18 13:18
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 287 Martin Stower 08-Jan-18 14:35
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 317 Scott Creighton 09-Jan-18 11:33
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 228 charly 09-Jan-18 13:59
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 208 cladking 09-Jan-18 14:34
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 223 Scott Creighton 09-Jan-18 15:54
the Root of the tree 225 Warwick 09-Jan-18 17:09
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 303 charly 09-Jan-18 19:49
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 205 Thunderbird 09-Jan-18 20:24
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 222 Thanos5150 09-Jan-18 23:01
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 287 Scott Creighton 10-Jan-18 08:42
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 232 Thanos5150 08-Jan-18 21:00
Rubbish! 237 Warwick 09-Jan-18 17:23
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 267 Martin Stower 09-Jan-18 18:02
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 228 Warwick 09-Jan-18 19:03
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 233 Thanos5150 09-Jan-18 22:35
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 263 Martin Stower 10-Jan-18 18:30
just to be clear... 259 Warwick 10-Jan-18 18:40
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 198 cladking 07-Jan-18 15:08
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 267 charly 07-Jan-18 16:03
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 206 cladking 07-Jan-18 20:27
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 248 Martin Stower 07-Jan-18 12:39
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 287 Audrey 07-Jan-18 07:04
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 302 Thanos5150 06-Jan-18 18:54
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 257 cladking 05-Jan-18 21:15
Re: Plausible (?) functions of the great pyramid 238 Susan Doris 05-Jan-18 23:34
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 336 Susan Doris 05-Jan-18 15:03
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 288 cladking 05-Jan-18 17:32
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 313 Susan Doris 05-Jan-18 17:45
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 308 Jon Ellison 05-Jan-18 18:01
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 265 cladking 05-Jan-18 18:50
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 297 Nemobutwhatiimagian 14-Jan-18 09:26
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 259 Nemobutwhatiimagian 06-Jan-18 16:59
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 240 Barbelo 06-Jan-18 19:53
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 269 Open mind 07-Jan-18 08:25
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 271 Nemobutwhatiimagian 07-Jan-18 12:18
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 265 Jon Ellison 07-Jan-18 12:42
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 282 M. J. Thomas 07-Jan-18 16:32
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 244 Open mind 07-Jan-18 16:42
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 228 M. J. Thomas 07-Jan-18 19:23
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 255 cladking 07-Jan-18 15:31
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 235 Open mind 07-Jan-18 16:07
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 263 cladking 07-Jan-18 20:42
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 257 Martin Stower 07-Jan-18 21:32
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 188 cladking 07-Jan-18 21:50
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 261 Martin Stower 07-Jan-18 22:19
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 275 Open mind 08-Jan-18 01:59
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 281 cladking 08-Jan-18 02:46
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 209 Warwick 09-Jan-18 19:15
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 271 Anonymous User 07-Jan-18 17:35
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 239 Nemobutwhatiimagian 07-Jan-18 22:02
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 244 Jon Ellison 07-Jan-18 22:09
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 254 cladking 07-Jan-18 22:28
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 278 Nemobutwhatiimagian 07-Jan-18 18:41
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 247 Nemobutwhatiimagian 08-Jan-18 18:58
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 241 Nemobutwhatiimagian 08-Jan-18 21:16
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 222 Nemobutwhatiimagian 08-Jan-18 21:45
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 248 Open mind 09-Jan-18 21:56
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 266 Nemobutwhatiimagian 10-Jan-18 01:20
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 255 Nemobutwhatiimagian 10-Jan-18 16:40
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 253 Open mind 10-Jan-18 17:07
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 251 Anonymous User 10-Jan-18 17:20
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 282 Open mind 10-Jan-18 17:50
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 193 Open mind 10-Jan-18 18:00
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 182 Anonymous User 10-Jan-18 18:22
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 231 Open mind 10-Jan-18 18:48
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 241 Anonymous User 10-Jan-18 19:06
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 276 Open mind 10-Jan-18 19:27
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 236 Anonymous User 10-Jan-18 19:48
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 235 Nemobutwhatiimagian 13-Jan-18 11:03
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 274 Anonymous User 13-Jan-18 15:09
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 274 Warwick 10-Jan-18 18:20
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 213 cladking 10-Jan-18 21:27
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 279 Open mind 10-Jan-18 21:33
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 231 Nemobutwhatiimagian 10-Jan-18 23:59
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 304 Open mind 11-Jan-18 03:57
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 192 M. J. Thomas 11-Jan-18 19:35
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 301 Nemobutwhatiimagian 11-Jan-18 01:31
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 280 M. J. Thomas 11-Jan-18 19:48
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 256 cladking 11-Jan-18 01:41
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 244 Open mind 11-Jan-18 02:46
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 337 kborissov 23-Jan-18 00:44
Re: Plausible functions of the great pyramid 367 kborissov 28-Jan-18 18:50


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.