Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Poster Boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As I thought
>
> You knew you couldn't back up your ridiculous
> statement on RD, so you'll try diversion... Again.
>
>
> Then you try to say that you got pissy in reaction
> to my replies. Wrong again, Phil. You started
> getting condescending and didn't expect to get
> push back.
>
> It's all there. I was polite. You started
> getting rude. I pushed back, but only after I had
> been polite to your pompous ass repeatedly and you
> started to portray me as your inferior and then an
> evangelical whatever.
>
> As for the rest of this diatribe, I suggest that
> you read my position statement again. This
> immature blathering of yours is nothing I'm
> interested in continuing.
>
> Next time, take care to think of whom you
> condescend to in the future, bub.

[Note: I don’t expect anyone to actually read this. I just want it here as an easy access record. Sorry, but this kind of dual-logic discourse fascinates me.]

OK, so after repeated requests, you still have no explanation for slandering me buy putting disparaging remarks in my mouth, you have no evidence of a blinking Sun, no eyewitness account of anyone in the audience seeing a blinking Sun, no information about the veracity of the videographer whose work you seem so eager to embrace, and you’ve given no acknowledgement that the videos may be misrepresenting what actually happened that day.

Let’s continue your line of thought. In your earlier post you claim to have gone through the history of “pissiness" in this discussion. At one point you make the statements:

From there you got increasingly pissy, Phil.

Origyptian "Pulsing can simply be a finger passing over the light sensor on the camera."

"What is it about any of those videos that seem even remotely authentic to you?"

That strikes you as increasingly pissy? I simply described a possible way to logically achieve the same effect without invoking a ‘miracle' and asked you what you found so compelling about those couple of videos on YouTube.

And this:

Cleary, Phil, once again, I stated that I was not insisting I was looking at a miracle, and you became increasingly careless. You clearly knew nothing about Fatima or Church policy, you brought up Guadeloupe, which is irrelevant to these events which are public. Your summary judgement of the salient issues was glib and superficial. Then, you got increasingly annoyed that I was calling you out on your replies. Finally, I tried to work with you. Sent you a PM. Rather than reply, you took a run at me on the board.

“Careless” is not “pissy”. Guadalupe is a lot more relevant than your story about the guru, neither of which reported a blinking Sun. And what intrigued me is not that you claimed to have "called me out" (you did no such thing), but rather how relentless you were about not acknowledging that the videos were likely tampered with, that there are no eyewitness reports of a blinking Sun, and how many times you tried to twist the discussion into making me look like the bad guy, going so far as to fabricate comments from me that claimed you and the audience were hallucinating on drugs. I made no such comments.

You publicly reproduced the exact entire text of your Private Message to me. You still haven’t acknowledged that doing so is a violation of the GHMB CoC. I’m not “prosecuting” you for that, because it’s not my rule to enforce, it’s Graham Hancock’s rule that you violated and that had to agree to when you signed up here. But not a reason to get pissy.

Let's take a deeper look at your summary in the above quote. You claimed I got “increasingly pissy” but you neglected to post a link to any of those comments. Meanwhile, you made a reference to the:

…actual solar ‘miracle’ as the written testimonials so explicitly attest.

You have hinted repeatedly about eyewitness reports and testimonials, and I asked you respectfully, several times, if you could reproduce any of those “explicit” testimonials, and you have neglected to produce any, even as you continue to insist they exist. Not a reason to get pissy?

Also in that same post:

As I said at the outset, Phil, I'm open to all possibilities. Try reading that a few times, it might actually sink in.

I considered that to be rude and unwarranted, especially since I said nothing up to that point that was “pissy”. I only asked you what you found to compelling in those videos. But still not a reason to get pissy, right?

Up next:

"It is all so very easy to apply denialist thinking to the arcane past.”

What gave you the urge to mention "denialist"? Are you calling me a denialist because I’m questioning the veracity of a couple of videos published by complete strangers that show something that’s never been mentioned before, not even by those who attended those events?! Still not a reason to get pissy?

What have I said in the past week that sounded “pissy” to you? I remained quite civil during most of our discourse, while you repeatedly deflected, misrepresented, and flat out lied about what was said here.

You replied to me with this post 3 days ago:

You would just say that it is all part of the hoax. Anybody can come up with a conspiracy theory. Sounds like you really believe that here…

So now you think you can read my mind, and you accuse me of suggesting a conspiracy theory? And yet I still have not gotten “pissy” back at you.

How about this one in your same post after I described the experiment I did to alter the exposure of a video frame to mimic the blinking Sun effect:

Let us all be VERY CLEAR, Origyptian. You did NOT mimic the video and you have NOT come close to meeting my direct challenge. Here's one from 2010, apparently. Another for you to produce evidence to compare to.

So I should feel obligated to "meet" your "direct challenge"? That’s as presumptuous as it is arrogant, considering you haven’t lifted a finger to provide any evidence at all that the Sun actually was indeed blinking at those events. I’m not trying to prove anything to you, I'm only questioning the veracity of those YouTube videos. But rather than countering with your own evidence, you have no qualms about issuing me a direct challenge, this time about yet another video? But I still didn't get pissy with you. And actually, in the next post I sent to you, the only thing remotely resembling a terse comment from me up to that point was:

Yes, it was very easy to mimic the effect within a few seconds. You seem to be in total denial about this and I'm wondering why, unless you're simply one of the faithful who wants it to be true.

Hardly an example of “increasingly pissy”. In fact, I have no problem with the faithful and the belief in such things. Christians want there to be a Heaven, they want to be admitted there, they believe God is in control of everything and that when calamity strikes, it's an example of God working in “mysterious ways”. That’s not a disparaging remark, these are well known, common characteristics of the faith. Nothing to be shy, embarrassed, or defensive about. The faithful simply want to believe. And I have no problem with that..as long as they don’t require me to believe the same thing (and I’m saying that as a general principle and not as a statement of whether I do or do not subscribe to a similar faith).

Your reply to me (Jan 7, 7:21PM) includes:

The testimonials are what the testimonals are, sir. There are many of them and you will see the people looking in the direction of the sun.

Yet another reference to alleged testimonials, none of which you’ve willing or able to cite up to that point.

And this:

I think it is more likely that the space between the sun and the crowds was somehow distorted, which caused the effects. Shall we rule that out, Origyptian, in the name of iron boats not being able to float?

You see nothing pissy about that comment? OK, how about this one:

Your whole argument is predicated on people pretending they are moved by solar anomalies, and that they go home and manipulate footage. It ENTIRELY ignores supporting testimonials. Like I said, anybody can concoct a conspiracy theory.

Let’s dissect that one: You wrongly accuse me of claiming the audience was pretending to be moved by what they saw, you wrongly accuse me of claiming “they” go home and manipulate footage (at least one, possibly two, but certainly not the group of honest faithful!), you reference those alleged testimonials again and yet don’t provide any citations to any of them, and then end it with an assertion that I’m accusing someone of a conspiracy theory. How can your summary of my “whole argument” be completely wrong? Not to mention that you claimed that I accused you and the hundreds in that audience to be hallucinating on drugs (I most certainly did not). MIght that be cause to get pissy?

...the group reactions and the testimonials that some sort of solar anomalies occrred

Yet another reference to these mysterious testimonials, but now the miracle has been waffled back to “some sort of solar anomalies”? What’s going on here, Poster Boy?

And in reply to my previous post (which was still respectful), you come back with:

Origyptian:The fact is, the "Dancing" descriptor far more accurately refers to the morphing shape of the Sun's glare as the clouds pass by and not to any blinking of the Sun.

Poster Boy: This is BS. It really indicates to me how superficial your treatment of this discussion, and smug. I did address your concern about the subdued crowd when I followed up with the India post. Do your own research, there are plenty of testimonials out there.

Now, what on earth got you so pissy about my comment? All I did was repeat what some of those testimonials about the dancing Sun said. Basically, as it is massaged by the passing wafts of clouds, the glare of the Sun changed shape and assumes what some believe looked like an image of the Virgin Mary. That’s simple and non-disparaging. It’s what I read was the reason that they had gathered there in the first place. Some web sites actually superimpose an illustration of Mary over the Sun to demonstrate the contours that resemble her. What do you think is BS about that? What’s superficial about it? I did my own research to glean that characterization, which, by the way, completely supports the crowd reaction we see in those videos.

But where are all those testimonials about a blinking Sun? My own research hasn’t turned up any yet, and neither has yours, apparently. And yet you go on:

You are so mired in your prespective being the only one that can be right, you can't fathom anything else.

And yet you haven’t lifted a finger to provide any evidence or narrative or belief about the “anything else” that you think it could actually be. All I did was challenge the veracity of those blinking Sun videos. You keep taking issue with that and relentlessly defend the blinking Sun on those videos. I have no idea why you are embracing those blinking Sun videos since you don’t seem to have seen it with your own eyes, you don’t know anything about the videographers, you don’t know how those videos were made, you can’t explain why there’s only 1 video per event (over 2 events) showing the blinking Sun even though there were “hundreds” of people who came specifically expecting to see a miracle. Why wouldn’t you expect most of them to pull out their cells to record the event? And yet you claim that I'm the one being arrogant here?

And later in that same post:

Later on in my jhournal I write that I was there for forty-five minutes, studying the situation and the people's reactions. Few looked up at the 'stars' for more than a couple of minutes. Most reverted to a normal emotional state quite quickly.

And so you wrote in your journal how long you were there, that you were “studying the situation”, and that you studied the people’s reaction. But you never state what you actually saw! I don’t recall you ever saying what you saw. And I’m curious why that is. And finally, you comment here:

No, I won't continue this discussion with you because your rushes to judgement are just that. No, because I think your treatment of this discussion is judgemental, pedantic and frankly predictably boring. I certainly won't make the time to answer questions for you that you could come up with with a little effort on your own part.

Your own comments sound pretty pissy to me, and yet I’d not yet slung a single insulting, disparaging, or pissy comment at you up to that point. You claim I'm the one that's rushing to judgement even though I went through the diligence to first prove to myself how easy it was to mimic the blinking sun using free and rudimentary post-processing software while you are so quick to embrace those videos despite the lack of any credibility of the videographer(s), your lack of diligence to understand digital post-processing, and your resistance to even post a citation of any eyewitness report that you seem to think corroborates what's shown on those videos.

Actually, the first time I gave you any attitude seems to be Jan 8, 3:58AM:

Poster Boy: You have said it was easy to manipulate the light sensor. You made the claim. You probably didn't expect to be called out on that…

Origyptian: That takes nerve, my friend. I don't play that kind of game. You, on the other hand have no qualms whatsoever about completely embracing videos generated and posted by complete strangers, and yet you apparently feel no compulsion to inquire with those individuals as to the true nature of their videos, and yet you claim I am required to prove those videos are a hoax?...even when I clearly showed that a normal (darker) frame from the video can almost perfectly mimic the saturated (brighter) "blinked on" image, you still claim it's not good enough because I didn't run that same effect on multiple frames in the same video? That hardly makes any sense at all, not to mention the catastrophic double standard of your position.

Different logical belief systems in confrontation.
I think it's a fascinating discourse.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 09-Jan-18 21:13 by Origyptian.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Intelligent Design and Human Origins 2881 MichaelG 29-Dec-17 18:35
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 648 PhiPIandI 29-Dec-17 20:51
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 448 MichaelG 04-Jan-18 16:49
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 503 rodz111 21-Jan-18 15:52
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 526 jjeremybenthem 29-Dec-17 21:25
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 424 MichaelG 08-Jan-18 18:45
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 558 Aine 29-Dec-17 23:49
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 452 M. J. Thomas 30-Dec-17 11:12
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 480 Susan Doris 30-Dec-17 13:10
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 453 Aine 30-Dec-17 14:47
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 404 Susan Doris 30-Dec-17 17:41
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 442 Aine 30-Dec-17 17:57
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 457 Sirfiroth 30-Dec-17 18:18
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 397 Susan Doris 30-Dec-17 18:44
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 456 M. J. Thomas 30-Dec-17 20:52
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 430 Sirfiroth 30-Dec-17 21:54
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 375 Susan Doris 30-Dec-17 22:54
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 405 Sirfiroth 30-Dec-17 23:35
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 491 Susan Doris 31-Dec-17 05:44
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 349 gulsbo 10-Jan-18 19:44
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 382 cladking 30-Dec-17 19:11
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 425 Vanya 30-Dec-17 14:04
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 361 MichaelG 08-Jan-18 18:46
Ongoing multidisciplinary studies across academia . . . 481 Reagent 30-Dec-17 02:49
Re: Ongoing multidisciplinary studies across academia . . . 359 MichaelG 08-Jan-18 19:52
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 484 Thunderbird 30-Dec-17 04:16
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 420 Susan Doris 30-Dec-17 13:16
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 420 Thunderbird 31-Dec-17 18:49
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 390 MichaelG 09-Jan-18 21:06
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 308 Origyptian 09-Jan-18 21:32
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 498 Vanya 30-Dec-17 14:25
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 399 Aine 30-Dec-17 14:48
Not necessarily Christian 409 drrayeye 30-Dec-17 22:26
Re: Not necessarily Christian 400 Vanya 31-Dec-17 09:06
Re: Not necessarily Christian 350 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 03:48
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 385 Origyptian 31-Dec-17 16:59
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 387 brett z 31-Dec-17 17:16
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 353 Origyptian 31-Dec-17 17:37
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 354 brett z 31-Dec-17 23:22
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 353 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 07:53
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 337 brett z 01-Jan-18 19:17
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 342 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 22:07
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 335 brett z 01-Jan-18 22:21
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 360 Aine 31-Dec-17 17:46
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 399 Origyptian 31-Dec-17 18:06
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 370 Aine 31-Dec-17 19:23
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 376 Aine 31-Dec-17 19:31
What about Multiverse ? 396 Vanya 01-Jan-18 12:19
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 379 MichaelG 09-Jan-18 21:32
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 380 gulsbo 10-Jan-18 20:05
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 300 cladking 10-Jan-18 20:43
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 342 Origyptian 10-Jan-18 22:13
Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 470 drrayeye 30-Dec-17 22:11
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 346 brett z 30-Dec-17 23:04
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 413 drrayeye 31-Dec-17 08:47
, Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 392 Susan Doris 31-Dec-17 09:38
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design 371 DUNE 31-Dec-17 10:29
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 366 drrayeye 31-Dec-17 12:57
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 463 Susan Doris 31-Dec-17 13:37
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 394 drrayeye 31-Dec-17 14:13
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 363 Susan Doris 31-Dec-17 14:27
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 377 drrayeye 31-Dec-17 14:53
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 381 Susan Doris 31-Dec-17 15:56
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 347 Origyptian 31-Dec-17 17:15
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 389 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 02:06
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 292 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 08:05
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 350 Thanos5150 01-Jan-18 01:59
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 376 brett z 01-Jan-18 02:08
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 423 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 06:11
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 336 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 07:59
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 369 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 10:32
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 360 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 17:25
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 397 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 18:29
driving force 358 brett z 01-Jan-18 18:57
Re: driving force 357 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 18:59
Re: driving force 366 brett z 01-Jan-18 19:01
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 379 Aine 02-Jan-18 00:54
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 331 brett z 02-Jan-18 03:31
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 406 Origyptian 02-Jan-18 05:15
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 436 Aine 02-Jan-18 18:06
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 496 Origyptian 02-Jan-18 21:09
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 349 Aine 02-Jan-18 22:55
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 390 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 14:19
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 370 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 15:05
entropy 362 brett z 03-Jan-18 15:45
Re: entropy 373 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 16:22
Re: entropy 367 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 19:56
Re: entropy 462 brett z 03-Jan-18 21:15
Re: entropy 390 Aham 04-Jan-18 05:07
Re: entropy 385 brett z 04-Jan-18 05:52
Re: entropy 347 Aine 04-Jan-18 12:07
Re: entropy 317 Origyptian 05-Jan-18 16:59
Re: entropy 374 brett z 05-Jan-18 17:13
Re: entropy 330 Origyptian 05-Jan-18 18:17
Re: entropy 350 brett z 05-Jan-18 18:21
Re: entropy 342 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 18:08
Re: entropy 357 Origyptian 05-Jan-18 16:13
snow crystals and life 380 brett z 05-Jan-18 20:52
Re: snow crystals and life 335 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 21:18
Re: snow crystals and life 348 brett z 06-Jan-18 22:08
Re: entropy 402 Origyptian 05-Jan-18 15:34
Information 332 drrayeye 05-Jan-18 17:46
Re: Information 303 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 18:36
Re: Information 378 cladking 06-Jan-18 19:35
Re: Information 393 drrayeye 06-Jan-18 20:14
Re: entropy 343 cladking 05-Jan-18 20:16
Re: entropy 317 Eddie Larry 05-Jan-18 20:32
Re: entropy 418 cladking 05-Jan-18 21:53
Re: entropy 350 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 20:47
Re: entropy 342 cladking 06-Jan-18 21:57
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 366 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 19:45
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 297 Aine 03-Jan-18 19:49
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 288 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 23:26
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 326 drrayeye 04-Jan-18 03:03
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 369 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 06:19
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 399 Origyptian 05-Jan-18 17:07
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 350 Susan Doris 05-Jan-18 19:06
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 336 cladking 05-Jan-18 19:33
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 336 Aine 03-Jan-18 16:16
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 298 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 21:26
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 287 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 06:27
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 320 Aine 04-Jan-18 12:21
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 313 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 16:55
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 317 brett z 06-Jan-18 17:21
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 299 cladking 06-Jan-18 20:06
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 390 Thunderbird 06-Jan-18 17:47
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 305 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 17:05
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 311 Thunderbird 08-Jan-18 05:59
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 345 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 16:13
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 325 cladking 08-Jan-18 17:17
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 349 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 17:31
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 322 cladking 08-Jan-18 18:26
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 371 Thunderbird 09-Jan-18 16:55
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 348 cladking 09-Jan-18 20:56
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 319 Thunderbird 10-Jan-18 06:59
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 367 Susan Doris 10-Jan-18 07:40
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 381 Audrey 10-Jan-18 18:03
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 356 Origyptian 10-Jan-18 18:57
Re: Masonic History 345 Thunderbird 10-Jan-18 21:03
Re: Masonic History 345 Origyptian 10-Jan-18 22:21
Re: Masonic History 329 Susan Doris 11-Jan-18 06:35
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 331 Susan Doris 10-Jan-18 19:22
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 269 cladking 10-Jan-18 21:00
Re: The speed of Thought : ) 318 Thunderbird 10-Jan-18 21:31
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 442 Susan Doris 11-Jan-18 06:42
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 326 cladking 10-Jan-18 20:20
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 387 Origyptian 10-Jan-18 21:53
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 302 cladking 11-Jan-18 01:25
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 326 Origyptian 11-Jan-18 06:04
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 447 cladking 11-Jan-18 15:39
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 331 Audrey 11-Jan-18 02:26
Re: UBW/nt 316 Thunderbird 11-Jan-18 03:25
Re: Cosmic Parallels ... 360 cladking 10-Jan-18 14:52
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 317 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 16:30
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 302 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 23:00
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 296 Thunderbird 02-Jan-18 21:18
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 331 Origyptian 02-Jan-18 21:30
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 376 Aine 02-Jan-18 22:59
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 354 Vanya 03-Jan-18 16:49
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 331 Aine 03-Jan-18 17:01
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 311 Vanya 03-Jan-18 19:18
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 377 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 03:14
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 315 Audrey 02-Jan-18 06:05
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 335 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 06:21
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 444 Origyptian 02-Jan-18 13:05
Re: Directed Panspermia 356 Thunderbird 04-Jan-18 03:11
Re: Directed Panspermia 311 Aine 04-Jan-18 12:27
Re: Directed Panspermia 314 Origyptian 05-Jan-18 19:58
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 432 cladking 31-Dec-17 15:19
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 307 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 17:37
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 303 cladking 02-Jan-18 03:38
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 306 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 03:58
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 306 cladking 02-Jan-18 04:18
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 268 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 04:33
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 255 cladking 02-Jan-18 04:49
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 288 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 05:00
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 299 Origyptian 31-Dec-17 17:10
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 288 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 02:19
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 323 Aine 01-Jan-18 02:49
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 356 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 02:56
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 405 Aine 01-Jan-18 03:49
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 309 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 08:09
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 308 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 09:37
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 330 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 17:17
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 332 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 17:28
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 306 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 17:41
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 301 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 20:17
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 289 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 17:57
It's impossible 285 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 21:58
Re: It's impossible 295 Origyptian 01-Jan-18 22:22
Re: It's impossible 334 Audrey 01-Jan-18 22:40
Re: It's impossible 296 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 23:32
Re: It's impossible 324 Aine 02-Jan-18 00:42
Re: It's impossible 360 Eddie Larry 01-Jan-18 23:02
Re: It's impossible 326 brett z 01-Jan-18 23:57
Re: It's impossible 321 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 00:15
anthropic principle 449 brett z 02-Jan-18 00:21
Re: anthropic principle 354 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 04:44
Re: anthropic principle 377 brett z 02-Jan-18 12:16
What Primates Teach Us About Being Human 444 Vanya 02-Jan-18 16:19
Re: What Primates Teach Us About Being Human 301 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 16:59
Re: What Primates Teach Us About Being Human 343 Vanya 02-Jan-18 17:14
Re: It's impossible 307 Aine 02-Jan-18 00:46
Re: It's impossible 324 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 15:40
Re: It's impossible 357 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 16:47
Re: It's impossible 313 drrayeye 02-Jan-18 17:44
Re: It's impossible 326 Aine 02-Jan-18 17:50
Re: It's impossible 295 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 18:04
Re: It's impossible 330 Aine 02-Jan-18 18:07
Re: It's impossible 295 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 23:20
Re: It's impossible 272 Aine 03-Jan-18 00:23
Re: It's impossible 264 cladking 02-Jan-18 19:05
Re: It's impossible 322 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 23:30
Re: It's impossible 320 Aine 03-Jan-18 00:25
Re: It's impossible 393 Eddie Larry 03-Jan-18 10:12
Re: It's impossible 335 Aine 03-Jan-18 16:36
Re: It's impossible 361 cladking 03-Jan-18 15:28
Re: It's impossible 280 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 04:57
Re: It's impossible 281 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 06:39
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 348 Audrey 01-Jan-18 21:00
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 346 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 21:21
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 283 Audrey 01-Jan-18 22:38
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 391 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 23:26
Re: Bioplasma 305 Thunderbird 04-Jan-18 03:30
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 390 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 10:40
Laugh or cry? 359 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 13:00
Re: Laugh or cry? 394 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 14:21
About time for you to learn about atheism 318 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 17:20
Re: About time for you to learn about atheism 313 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 18:03
Re: About time for you to learn about atheism 372 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 20:21
Re: About time for you to learn about atheism 352 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 06:52
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 353 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 20:19
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 362 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 06:54
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 354 Jon Ellison 02-Jan-18 08:23
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 397 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 08:29
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 311 Jon Ellison 02-Jan-18 09:18
Re: , Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 325 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 11:20
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 393 eyeofhorus33 31-Dec-17 15:39
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 424 eli stills 31-Dec-17 16:56
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 396 cladking 31-Dec-17 17:59
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 387 Susan Doris 31-Dec-17 18:23
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 359 cladking 31-Dec-17 19:49
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 392 magisterchessmutt 31-Dec-17 20:56
But I lack the pictures! n/t 383 cladking 31-Dec-17 21:25
My interpretation 341 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 02:35
Re: My interpretation 383 Aine 01-Jan-18 02:46
not to me 402 drrayeye 01-Jan-18 02:54
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 333 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 04:15
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 392 Thanos5150 01-Jan-18 05:38
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 318 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 06:06
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 277 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 06:21
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 308 Thanos5150 01-Jan-18 23:12
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 305 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 00:19
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 328 eli stills 01-Jan-18 18:24
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 277 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 18:55
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 313 eli stills 01-Jan-18 20:34
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 279 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 20:54
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 315 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 01:26
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 325 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 02:37
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 462 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 05:44
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 314 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 05:50
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 345 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 06:11
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 314 eli stills 02-Jan-18 16:21
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 334 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 16:32
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 343 Origyptian 02-Jan-18 16:53
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 394 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 18:06
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 433 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 21:42
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 290 eli stills 03-Jan-18 02:47
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 350 Thanos5150 03-Jan-18 23:07
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 304 eli stills 04-Jan-18 02:11
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 276 Origyptian 04-Jan-18 15:43
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 330 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 06:01
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 363 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 19:06
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 358 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 19:17
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 356 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 23:22
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 315 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 23:25
Kerala 2016 341 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 21:43
Re: Kerala 2016 304 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 23:38
Re: Kerala 2016 326 PB Bytes 04-Jan-18 00:16
and Back to Nigeria 2017 320 PB Bytes 04-Jan-18 05:43
Re: and Back to Nigeria 2017 366 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 16:16
Medjugorje - May 2010 289 PB Bytes 06-Jan-18 19:25
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 333 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 17:56
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 335 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 19:21
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 304 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 03:58
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 258 PB Bytes 08-Jan-18 04:42
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 275 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 18:49
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 273 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 19:25
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 306 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 20:51
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 302 Eddie Larry 07-Jan-18 20:59
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 291 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 21:18
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 373 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 21:42
See ya, Phil 344 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 22:31
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 332 Eddie Larry 08-Jan-18 06:20
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 298 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 21:15
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 313 Jon Ellison 07-Jan-18 21:32
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 279 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 21:42
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 285 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 14:15
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 295 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 03:02
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 313 PB Bytes 08-Jan-18 03:46
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 369 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 14:42
Re: Medjugorje - May 2010 337 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 14:57
Proselytizing: Not 352 PB Bytes 09-Jan-18 01:26
Re: Proselytizing: Not 361 Origyptian 09-Jan-18 04:08
Re: Proselytizing: Not 378 PB Bytes 09-Jan-18 05:05
Re: Proselytizing: Not 338 Origyptian 09-Jan-18 14:05
Re: Proselytizing: Not 375 Susan Doris 09-Jan-18 14:41
13-Year Inquiry 300 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 03:00
Re: 13-Year Inquiry 293 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 19:00
Re: 13-Year Inquiry 267 PB Bytes 07-Jan-18 19:20
Exodus, Hebrews Yahweh etc 388 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 20:02
Re: Exodus, Hebrews Yahweh etc 354 Thanos5150 03-Jan-18 21:43
Re: Exodus, Hebrews Yahweh etc 297 Eddie Larry 03-Jan-18 22:28
Re: Exodus, Hebrews Yahweh etc 318 Thanos5150 03-Jan-18 22:51
Re: Exodus, Hebrews Yahweh etc 331 PB Bytes 04-Jan-18 00:03
Re: Exodus, Hebrews Yahweh etc 341 Thanos5150 04-Jan-18 00:58
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 304 eli stills 02-Jan-18 03:01
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 329 Thanos5150 02-Jan-18 06:07
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 348 eli stills 02-Jan-18 16:38
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 345 Eddie Larry 02-Jan-18 16:46
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 343 Thunderbird 01-Jan-18 20:24
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 352 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 20:47
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 430 Aine 02-Jan-18 00:37
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 346 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 00:57
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 379 Aine 02-Jan-18 01:02
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 347 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 01:21
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 396 eli stills 02-Jan-18 17:19
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 348 Aine 02-Jan-18 17:37
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 336 eyeofhorus33 02-Jan-18 18:00
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 346 eli stills 02-Jan-18 19:28
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 387 eli stills 01-Jan-18 20:54
Re: Intelligent Design is a form of atheism 310 MichaelG 09-Jan-18 21:46
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 406 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 03:02
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 394 Susan Doris 01-Jan-18 06:23
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 372 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 06:45
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 362 eli stills 01-Jan-18 18:43
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 370 PB Bytes 01-Jan-18 19:02
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 386 MichaelG 02-Jan-18 17:18
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 399 Aine 02-Jan-18 17:44
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 333 cladking 02-Jan-18 19:28
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 386 Aine 02-Jan-18 19:33
Genes Drive "Evolution". 359 cladking 03-Jan-18 15:43
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 270 Aine 03-Jan-18 16:26
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 362 cladking 03-Jan-18 17:38
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 365 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 17:47
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 304 cladking 03-Jan-18 20:40
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 355 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 07:48
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 348 cladking 03-Jan-18 17:51
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 366 Aine 03-Jan-18 17:56
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 329 cladking 03-Jan-18 18:10
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 395 Aine 03-Jan-18 18:27
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 363 Eddie Larry 03-Jan-18 18:47
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 318 Aine 03-Jan-18 19:55
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 296 cladking 03-Jan-18 20:52
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 322 Eddie Larry 03-Jan-18 21:12
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 359 Aine 03-Jan-18 23:30
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 324 cladking 04-Jan-18 00:46
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 303 Archaic 04-Jan-18 02:10
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 341 cladking 04-Jan-18 03:37
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 359 Aine 04-Jan-18 12:10
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 367 Thanos5150 04-Jan-18 15:37
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 357 Aine 04-Jan-18 15:40
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 362 Thanos5150 04-Jan-18 16:07
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 399 cladking 04-Jan-18 16:14
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 338 cladking 04-Jan-18 16:35
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 311 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 17:35
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 321 cladking 06-Jan-18 18:37
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 350 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 12:47
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 317 Susan Doris 08-Jan-18 13:28
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 310 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 16:45
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 338 Susan Doris 08-Jan-18 16:53
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 300 cladking 08-Jan-18 19:48
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 308 cladking 08-Jan-18 14:59
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 346 cladking 04-Jan-18 15:39
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 346 Vanya 04-Jan-18 16:10
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 358 cladking 04-Jan-18 17:14
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 382 Vanya 04-Jan-18 18:05
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 402 drrayeye 04-Jan-18 18:11
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 332 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 17:41
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 311 Vanya 06-Jan-18 19:51
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 348 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 05:29
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 296 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 17:22
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 325 cladking 06-Jan-18 17:46
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 261 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 16:36
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 351 cladking 07-Jan-18 18:27
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 305 Audrey 07-Jan-18 02:52
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 314 Origyptian 07-Jan-18 16:25
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 275 Audrey 08-Jan-18 02:51
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 327 Thunderbird 10-Jan-18 21:57
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 252 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 18:00
Re: Genes Drive "Evolution". 360 cladking 03-Jan-18 21:03
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 371 Susan Doris 02-Jan-18 19:06
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 360 MichaelG 04-Jan-18 16:41
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 400 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 18:38
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 365 cladking 04-Jan-18 18:54
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 315 cladking 02-Jan-18 19:22
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 327 MichaelG 04-Jan-18 16:45
Design makes sense 344 drrayeye 02-Jan-18 19:49
Re: Design makes sense 379 Aine 02-Jan-18 19:59
Re: Design makes sense 298 brett z 02-Jan-18 20:03
Re: Design makes sense 349 Aine 02-Jan-18 20:05
Re: Design makes sense 332 drrayeye 02-Jan-18 20:31
Re: Design makes sense 380 Aine 03-Jan-18 01:14
Re: Design makes sense 367 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 06:05
Plans and the structure of behavior 440 drrayeye 03-Jan-18 09:09
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 321 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 09:46
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 368 drrayeye 03-Jan-18 19:26
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 338 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 06:46
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 306 drrayeye 04-Jan-18 12:38
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 313 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 14:40
Executive Subroutines 320 drrayeye 04-Jan-18 16:09
Re: Executive Subroutines 319 Origyptian 06-Jan-18 01:14
Re: Executive Subroutines 332 cladking 06-Jan-18 01:51
Re: Executive Subroutines 300 Audrey 06-Jan-18 06:34
Re: Executive Subroutines 300 Susan Doris 06-Jan-18 08:38
Re: Executive Subroutines 320 cladking 06-Jan-18 15:23
Re: Executive Subroutines 298 Audrey 07-Jan-18 02:25
Re: Executive Subroutines 313 cladking 07-Jan-18 02:51
Re: Executive Subroutines 302 Audrey 07-Jan-18 04:04
Re: Executive Subroutines 294 cladking 07-Jan-18 04:53
Re: Executive Subroutines 362 Audrey 08-Jan-18 03:03
Re: Executive Subroutines 289 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 16:42
Re: Executive Subroutines 298 Susan Doris 06-Jan-18 05:45
Intelligent atheists and ID: Your reading list is long 290 drrayeye 06-Jan-18 06:28
Re: Intelligent atheists and ID: Your reading list is long 322 Susan Doris 06-Jan-18 08:36
Not a great start 322 drrayeye 06-Jan-18 10:32
Re: Not a great start 412 Susan Doris 06-Jan-18 12:10
Re: Intelligent atheists and ID: Your reading list is long 312 cladking 06-Jan-18 15:45
Re: Executive Subroutines 324 Audrey 06-Jan-18 06:32
Re: Executive Subroutines 364 Susan Doris 06-Jan-18 09:33
Re: Executive Subroutines 314 cladking 06-Jan-18 15:56
Re: Executive Subroutines 335 Audrey 07-Jan-18 02:15
Re: Executive Subroutines 421 Susan Doris 07-Jan-18 07:57
Re: Executive Subroutines 245 cladking 07-Jan-18 14:29
Re: Executive Subroutines 376 Susan Doris 07-Jan-18 14:45
Re: Executive Subroutines 282 cladking 07-Jan-18 16:36
Re: Executive Subroutines 315 Susan Doris 07-Jan-18 17:54
Re: Executive Subroutines 285 cladking 07-Jan-18 19:31
Re: Executive Subroutines 335 cladking 07-Jan-18 19:52
Re: Executive Subroutines 303 cladking 07-Jan-18 20:15
Re: Executive Subroutines 351 Susan Doris 07-Jan-18 23:32
Re: Executive Subroutines 388 cladking 08-Jan-18 00:57
Re: Executive Subroutines 376 Susan Doris 08-Jan-18 06:11
Re: Executive Subroutines 381 cladking 21-Jan-18 02:04
Re: Executive Subroutines 356 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 13:17
Re: Executive Subroutines 360 Susan Doris 08-Jan-18 13:39
Re: Executive Subroutines 314 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 16:57
Re: Executive Subroutines 292 cladking 08-Jan-18 17:05
Re: Executive Subroutines 361 Susan Doris 08-Jan-18 17:33
Re: Executive Subroutines 280 cladking 06-Jan-18 15:38
Re: Executive Subroutines 319 Eddie Larry 06-Jan-18 15:52
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 333 Aine 03-Jan-18 16:30
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 347 drrayeye 03-Jan-18 19:31
Re: Plans and the structure of behavior 373 Aine 03-Jan-18 19:47
If you really want to know 289 drrayeye 04-Jan-18 04:04
Re: If you really want to know 312 Susan Doris 04-Jan-18 06:51
Re: If you really want to know 312 Aine 04-Jan-18 12:07
Re: Design makes sense 408 Susan Doris 03-Jan-18 00:15
Re: Design makes sense 322 cladking 03-Jan-18 16:30
Re: Design makes sense 369 drrayeye 03-Jan-18 19:34
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 376 Vanya 02-Jan-18 20:13
Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 369 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 20:38
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 357 Aine 02-Jan-18 23:01
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 373 PB Bytes 02-Jan-18 23:39
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 334 Aine 03-Jan-18 00:21
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 356 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 01:24
IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 439 Vanya 03-Jan-18 16:38
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 316 Aine 03-Jan-18 17:03
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 405 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 17:43
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 337 Vanya 03-Jan-18 19:31
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 346 Vanya 04-Jan-18 13:13
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 288 PB Bytes 04-Jan-18 20:22
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 420 Vanya 05-Jan-18 09:15
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 341 PB Bytes 05-Jan-18 20:06
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 450 Vanya 06-Jan-18 14:17
Re: IF .... THEN .... - Random, Mutation, Evolution 299 PB Bytes 06-Jan-18 19:29
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 340 Aine 03-Jan-18 16:38
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 331 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 14:27
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 381 Aine 03-Jan-18 16:29
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 300 Origyptian 03-Jan-18 22:04
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 404 cloister 03-Jan-18 22:14
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 393 cladking 03-Jan-18 17:13
Re: Random mutations and evolution... Intelligent Design and Human Origins 389 PB Bytes 03-Jan-18 17:50
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 291 MichaelG 09-Jan-18 21:49
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 370 gulsbo 06-Jan-18 19:39
Re: Intelligent Design and...Implementation? 329 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 04:48
Re: Intelligent Design and...Implementation? 406 gulsbo 08-Jan-18 20:45
Re: Intelligent Design and...Implementation? 325 Origyptian 08-Jan-18 21:44
Re: Intelligent Design and...Implementation? 401 gulsbo 10-Jan-18 18:43
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 331 MichaelG 09-Jan-18 21:53
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 353 cladking 09-Jan-18 22:21
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 355 gulsbo 10-Jan-18 19:13
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 266 cladking 10-Jan-18 20:33
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 302 Origyptian 10-Jan-18 22:00
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 347 cladking 11-Jan-18 01:54
Re: Intelligent Design and Human Origins 314 cladking 08-Jan-18 20:20
2 points 350 Warwick 10-Jan-18 18:33
Mebbe it was designed by committee n/t 392 cladking 10-Jan-18 20:47
Re: Mebbe it was designed by committee n/t 310 Warwick 10-Jan-18 20:58
Re: Mebbe it was designed by committee 352 cladking 10-Jan-18 21:11
Re: Mebbe it was designed by committee 345 MichaelG 17-Jan-18 18:26
Re: Mebbe it was designed by committee 330 cladking 17-Jan-18 18:42
Re: Mebbe it was designed by committee 308 Audrey 17-Jan-18 23:39
Re: Mebbe it was designed by committee 475 Warwick 17-Jan-18 23:52

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.