Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Lord of 53 hawks, calling me superior to others? lol.

1) I'll be the first to tell you I know absolutely nothing, the more I learn the less I know, period. But to make my point, please view my earlier thread when I explained to everyone on here that I was a terrible student 2.0 lifetime gpa half of that time was spent trying to be a phys ed teacher, truth!, and settled on a BA in Communications. The only reason why I'm not a gym teacher is I couldn't pass human physiology, my teacher and guidance councilor took me aside and explained to me that I wouldn't likely pass the basic state exam to actually become a teacher after I got a degree, which was impossible because I couldn't pass a 201 physiology class, I have no reason to lie. And I am still very very average in all things in my life. I sleep on a couch in a friends apartment so my 8 year old daughter can play with toys like the "woman of nasa" set. I'm an artist, I can't hold a job, or get one that provides for my daughters health and financial future, I am not a smart man. After high school, I couldn't get into college because I didn't bother to show up for a final or two. I summerschool'd my way into Junior College with less than 500 students. The only reason I was given a chance, and I'll admit it was unfair that I was given a chance considering my track record in school, was because I threw a baseball harder than anyone else, period. I was given favoritism through my whole career because I was an athlete. 100% unfair, but true. Superior, pfsst. Thanks though, I actually grabbed my roommate who is a Reiki Master to show her your message. I was blushing and gloating because "I said something smart", if I didn't, you wouldn't bother coming to the Doctors defense, almost like an underling would. I don't have an assistant.

Judge away, lol, everything aforementioned is the truth.

I literally, one year ago, while watching TV thought of one simple question... "who on earth, during that period could have been smart enough to best everyone who attempted to uncover it's secrets, for 222 years going strong"? The only thing that popped into my head was Da Vinci. Not because of my vast schooling and intellectual prowess of Art, History, or anything really. I just asked the right question. It took about 10 minutes of google'ing to come up with the plausibility of his involvement. Then I thought about his "disappearance" which never made sense to me and figured this is where he could have been, but why? Then I remembered the Templar connection on Oak Island and how they "found" the arc of the convenient and figured if it's what they say it was, then it'd need an Oak Island styled hiding spot. Then I thought about how he coded things to hide them from the church and figured he'd left a clue or two in his works, ie. my reference to The Last Supper. That was a fun connection to find, nothing factual of course but compelling no doubt.

And it was only a few weeks ago when I posted on this board when I came across a Bauval reference to the capstone. And everything I've heard about the arc, because I take all sources as credible when unraveling a mystery, had a lot of similarities to what I've heard about the capstone, well, just made of gold and a device to directly communicate with the heavens. Plus, I heard there was more than one arc. Who knows, maybe they're both down in the money pit? It could be some sort of planned container for all such relics. That was a new thought, thank you for helping me come to that conclusion. See, I give credit where credit is due. If you keep asking me a moot point to waste my time on the trivial, then I'm going to have some fun with you on my way out. The doctor never did answer my very basic question to define his version of "Verifiable" which would have helped me explain my reasoning better. Instead, the Doc just reiterated a moot point and tried to discount all that which this theory contains because of ONE word, "Royal" which I care nothing about, because it's a... right?

2) Even on the ball field I've never heard anyone speak of me in that manner, thank you! But to be fair, could you cut and paste your example of me "Treat others with scorn if they do not immediately acknowledge your greatness?" because I can't remember if I did on this board, I don't care to look back either, honestly. The Doc got it because he tried to stump me on a moot point, lame. Did it even work? I think that just bolstered my theory into the "believable", I love his avatar name, btw. He just didn't have a point. But to be certain, please reread the thread and cut and paste where I "IMMEDIATELY" scorned someone, or are you just attacking me. Still blushing btw, thanks for making me feel smart.

3) no, and where has someone not agreed with me? please cut and paste, or are you just attacking me, because I'm still blushing with every question you've presented. I think I did something, lol, I'm not hearing much of anything of substance from Graham Hancocks board of experts. 2.0 student here, with ZERO history schooling or egyptology schooling or art history schooling or anything I can credibly reference or even a friend who is trained in any of the above, I'm talking absolutely nuthin'... I just asked one question and sought the answer. And my answers have stumped some interesting minds, like your's my LORD.

4) I get frustrated when I get asked a moot point over and over with a little bit of "if you can't just admit" snarky attitude. Speaking in the one arena I know a lot about... I just gave the doc a little chin music then buckled his knees for the backwards K. That's how you do it.

But I will seek help, from another board of esteemed authors and doctors alike. Unless there's anyone else, I bid this board a "good day"... (drops the ankh and exits the stage)

ps. still blushing, thanks LORD

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 3021 Pifaaso 13-Dec-17 20:32
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 649 jjeremybenthem 14-Dec-17 12:33
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 534 Pifaaso 15-Dec-17 18:26
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 463 jjeremybenthem 17-Dec-17 01:49
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 458 naturesforce 19-Dec-17 01:33
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 411 Pifaaso 17-Dec-17 18:33
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 462 cladking 17-Dec-17 20:01
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 434 Pifaaso 18-Dec-17 23:03
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 355 Cyrusapollo 21-Dec-17 04:05
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 387 Pifaaso 22-Dec-17 03:12
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 349 Cyrusapollo 22-Dec-17 18:59
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 373 Pifaaso 23-Dec-17 03:39
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 345 Dr. Troglodyte 23-Dec-17 15:53
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 330 Pifaaso 23-Dec-17 17:18
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 318 Dr. Troglodyte 23-Dec-17 22:08
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 333 Pifaaso 24-Dec-17 00:43
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 298 Dr. Troglodyte 24-Dec-17 16:27
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 267 Pifaaso 24-Dec-17 16:50
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 291 Pifaaso 24-Dec-17 16:54
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 294 Dr. Troglodyte 24-Dec-17 17:12
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 324 Pifaaso 24-Dec-17 17:26
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 350 Dr. Troglodyte 24-Dec-17 17:53
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 403 Pifaaso 24-Dec-17 18:56
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 334 Hawklord53 26-Dec-17 12:54
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 308 Pifaaso 26-Dec-17 14:03
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 356 jjeremybenthem 27-Dec-17 02:45
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 340 Pifaaso 02-Jan-18 22:02
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 322 jjeremybenthem 07-Jan-18 06:11
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 335 Pifaaso 11-Jan-18 21:17
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 364 jjeremybenthem 14-Jan-18 04:34
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 315 Pifaaso 19-Feb-18 19:37
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 344 Esther369 15-Mar-18 08:04
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 220 Pifaaso 09-Apr-18 04:50
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 288 Manu 15-Mar-18 15:48
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 360 cladking 15-Mar-18 16:38
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 251 Pifaaso 09-Apr-18 05:00
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 282 Pifaaso 09-Apr-18 04:52
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 312 John Frum 22-Apr-18 06:20
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 378 seanoffshotgun 09-Apr-18 06:52
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 309 John Frum 26-Apr-18 05:07
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 310 Who is John Galt 26-Apr-18 21:19
Re: Location of the Great Pyramid Capstone underneath Oak Island 331 John Frum 03-May-18 07:58

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.