Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Egypt and southern Canaan in the third millennium BCE: Uni's asiatic campaigns revisited.

Uni, 6th Dynasty, also known as Weni famed for the extensive writing in his tomb known as the Autobiography of Weni. As an aside, I have noted this text before for its several mentions of a pyramid and transporting granite blocks and other granite objects for the pyramid:

His majesty sent me to Ibhet to bring the sarcophagus (named): "Chest-of-the-Living," together with its lid and the costly, splendid pyramidion for the pyramid (called): "Mernere-Shines-and-is-Beautiful," of the queen.

His majesty sent me to Elephantine to bring a false door of granite, together with its offering-tablet, doors and [settings] of granite; to bring doorways and offering-tablets of granite, belonging to the upper chamber of the pyramid (called): "Mernere-Shines-and-is-Beautiful, " of the queen. Then I sailed down-stream to the pyramid (called): "Mernere-Shines-and-is-Beautiful," with 6 cargo-boats, 3 [tow]-boats and 3 [...]-boats to only one warship. Never had Ibhet and Elephantine been visited in the time of any kings with only one warship. Whatsoever his majesty commanded me I carried out completely according to all that his majesty commanded me.

His majesty sent me to Hatnub to bring a huge offering-table of hard stone of Hatnub. I brought down this offering-table for him in only 17 days, it having been quarried in Hatnub, and I had it proceed down-stream in this cargo-boat. I hewed for him a cargo-boat of acacia wood 60 cubits in its length and 30 cubits in its breadth, built in only 17 days, in the third month of the third season. Although there was no water in the [...], I landed in safety at the pyramid (called): "Mernere-Shines-and-is-Beautiful;" and the whole was carried out by my hand, according to the mandate which the majesty my lord had commanded me.

His majesty sent [me] to dig five canals in the South and to make 3 cargo-boats and 4 [tow]-boats of acacia wood of Wawat. Then the negro chiefs of Irthet, Wawat, Yam and Mazoi drew timber therefore, and I did the whole in only one year. They were launched and laden with very large granite blocks for the pyramid (called): "Mernere-Shines-and-is-Beautiful." I then [...] for the palace in all these 5 canals, because I honored, because I [...], because I praised the fame of the king of Upper and Lower Egypt, Mernere, who lives forever, more than all gods, and because I carried out everything according to the mandate which his ka commanded me.

A few things of note. Here we have an OK text specifically reffering to bringing a sarcophagus and lid, pyramidion, granite offering-tablets, granite doors and settings from the quarry that will be specifically installed in the upper chamber of the pyramid.

It says he brings a "huge offering table of hard stone" that was quarried-not taken from an abandoned LC Home Depot. He says he landed in safety in his boat with this piece at the pyramid.

It says they brought boatloads of "very large granite blocks for the pyramid".

This is what the DE were doing in the OK. Building pyramids and installing granite that they quarried. This text was also written at the same time as the PT which an idiot has been going around the internet for the last 10yrs telling the same lie over and over again that there was no writing before 2,000BC and that all language was "confused" and whatever bullshit. F-ing stupid.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 26-Apr-18 01:46 by Thanos5150.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Connection Between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 2394 Thanos5150 29-Nov-17 05:35
Re: Connection between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 311 Thunderbird 29-Nov-17 06:09
Re: Connection between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 323 Thanos5150 29-Nov-17 06:19
Re: Thanks.....Bro 297 Thunderbird 29-Nov-17 15:28
Re: Thanks.....Bro 292 Thanos5150 30-Nov-17 05:50
Re: Connection between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 363 Tsurugi 30-Nov-17 06:31
Re: Connection between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 509 Thanos5150 01-Dec-17 05:31
Re: Neferirkare Kakai 434 Thanos5150 30-Nov-17 03:13
Re: Connection Between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 372 Thanos5150 22-Dec-17 23:36
Re: Connection Between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 307 Thanos5150 05-Feb-18 04:30
Re: Connection Between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 295 Thanos5150 25-Apr-18 18:02
Re: Connection Between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 258 Thanos5150 13-Jun-18 05:32
Re: Tomb secrets: The FBI cracks the DNA code on an ancient Egyptian mummy 181 Thanos5150 10-Sep-18 05:36
Why Egypt? 132 Eddie Larry 11-Sep-18 01:23
Re: Why Egypt? 137 Thanos5150 11-Sep-18 02:57
Re: Why Egypt? 129 Eddie Larry 11-Sep-18 03:20
Re: Why Egypt? 127 Thanos5150 11-Sep-18 04:31
Re: Why Egypt? 138 Eddie Larry 11-Sep-18 05:05
Re: Tomb secrets: The FBI cracks the DNA code on an ancient Egyptian mummy 229 Spiros 11-Sep-18 09:24
Re: Connection Between the 5th Dynasty and the Levant 229 Thanos5150 16-Sep-18 06:02

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.