Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I understand what you are saying, I think, but if I needed to say something important like "Hey! Comet strikes SUCK!" I'd go with less ambiguity and more specificity.

Tried reading through some posts here. Not a place for me, so feel free to ignore this thread. Best of luck all!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Question About Constellations and Ancient Civilizations 291 NoirGuitarSuperstar 10-Aug-17 02:06
Re: Question About Constellations and Ancient Civilizations 77 Merrell 10-Aug-17 06:08
Re: Question About Constellations and Ancient Civilizations 65 NoirGuitarSuperstar 10-Aug-17 10:40
Re:The names of the stars answers the Question About Constellations and Ancient Civilizations 54 Howard West 10-Aug-17 18:47
Re: Re:The names of the stars answers the Question About Constellations and Ancient Civilizations 77 NoirGuitarSuperstar 10-Aug-17 19:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.