Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Sumerian 4 will be given on a clay tablet as four strokes. However, its phonetic equivalence is LIMMU. LIM has the meaning ‘Eye’, while MU has the meaning ‘Renown’, and together they can mean ‘the renowned eye’.
I refer again to Tesla’s Map of Multiplication which indicates twelve directions in its outward spiral. He displays 4 within a triangle because “The number 4 multiplies itself throughout the system as an equilateral triangle.”, whereas any fool (of which I am one) would think of 4 in relation to a square. Thanks to Tesla, the triangular form is thus firmly related to the number 4 and, thanks to the Sumerians, the number 4 is equally firmly linked to the notion of a renowned eye. This is, of course, reminiscent of the pyramid capstone and the all-seeing eye on the dollar bill, etc.
Perhaps my comments here don’t contribute anything to the subject that Andre wanted to develop; in which case, my apologies. I also hope that I have not posted it in the wrong place. If so, more apologies.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
360 and the relations to natural numbers 443 Andre T 07-Jul-17 19:35
Re: 360 and the relations to natural numbers 89 Thunderbird 07-Jul-17 20:13
Re: 360 and the relations to natural numbers 61 lostsheep 08-Jul-17 00:12
Re: 360 and the relations to natural numbers 82 Sirfiroth 08-Jul-17 00:21
Re: 360 and the relations to natural numbers 69 MDaines 08-Jul-17 10:47
A purely Sumerian thread 69 MDaines 08-Jul-17 13:03
Mod Note > Duplicate Posts 59 Dr. Troglodyte 08-Jul-17 20:43
Re: A purely Sumerian thread 84 MDaines 09-Jul-17 14:51
Re: 360 and the relations to natural numbers 82 Reagent 08-Jul-17 12:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.