Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Last post I talked about the Pilier des Nautes found under Notre Dame in Paris. I've made some new discoveries so I feel pushed to add one additional post:

One of the mysteries of the pillar is the inscription EVRISES above the square depicting three bearded men. (There is another square depicting three younger men.) I've claimed the three elders go with 3 kings (of a lineage) that correspond with the first 3 months of the year, (if set properly to March 1 as the Spring Equinox and first day of the Year). The 3 kings go with March April and May. "May", according to alleged writings of Roman poet Ovid, means "Elders", and "June" means "juniors". I've claimed June, July and August, the summer months, go with the next generation of kings (of the same lineage), Junius Julius and Augustus.

Doing some digging, I found a word similar to the "Eurises" on the pillar: "Euros". It has to do with the god of the East winds. Here are a couple quotes:

Homer, Odyssey 5. 291 ff (trans. Shaewring) "(Poseidon) ... clutched his trident and churned the ocean up: he roused all the blasts of all the Anemoi (Winds) and swathed earth and sea alike in clouds: ... Euros (East Wind) and Notos (South Wind) clashed together, the stormy Zephyros (West Wind) and the sky-born billow-driving Boreas (North Wind)."

Ovid, Heroides 11. 9ff (trans. Showerman) "Fierce as he (Aiolos (Aeolus)) is, far harsher than his own Euri (East Winds)... his temper is like that of his subjects. It is Notus (the South Wind), and Zephyrus (the West Wind), and Sithonian Aquilo (the North Wind) (Boreas), over whom he rules, and over thy pinions, wanton Eurus (the East Wind). He rules the winds."

So you have the idea of the East winds relating to "Euros" and the South winds to "Notus". The word "Nautae" is found in the dedication of the "Pilier des Nautes".

If you look into "classical compass winds" and "ancient wind roses", you'll find things such as this quote from the establishment wikipedia site:

"In the ancient mediterranean world, the classical compass winds were names for the points of geographic direction and orientation, in association with the winds as conceived of by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Ancient wind roses typically had twelve winds and thus twelve points of orientation, sometimes reduced to eight or increased to twenty-four."

These wind roses don't all agree but you find Euros with the East side of the compass and Notus with the South.

Recall that "the Noah's Ark/Arc", the pattern I've discovered that overlays Europe, is a huge circle with a cross within (medicine wheel aka celtic cross) that gives 4 cardinal points that go with north, east, south and west. I've claimed the North point goes with the Northmen, the winter people and the middle of Winter, the East with the Spring people, the South with the Summer people and the West with the Autumn people. This is a calendar. The ray from center to the Great Pyramid of Egypt divides the southeast quadrant in half, and I believe is precise enough to fall within the exact day of the Summer Solstice, the longest day, which divides the seasons of Spring and Summer. The other 3 quadrants divide likewise.

If we lay the 12 months of the Year onto this medicine wheel pattern, we have the 3 months of Spring aligning with the Eastmen region and the East Winds, the Euri. These are the Eurises found on the pillar, the three kings of Spring.

The 3 younger men, the kings of Summer, Junius Julius and Augustus, are the Notus, the Nautae found on the pillar, going with the winds of Summer.

A couple interesting things you find about Euros/Eurus:
Eurus' Roman counerpart was Vulturnus, according to alleged Pliny the Elder, and you see this equation on some Greek wind roses.

Here's what the establishment wiki says about a god Volturnus: "In Roman mythology, Volturnus was a god of the Tiber and may have been a god of all rivers." "Although he was originally an Etruscan god, he worship spread to Rome, and seems to have replaced or coincided with the Roman god Tiber."

Tiber aka Tiberinus, you may recall from my last post. TIB begins the dedication of the Pilier des Nautes. I've said I believe he is the middle king of the 3 elders. So this pillar seems to have much to do with him. I believe he is more commonly known today as the god Saturn. And he shows up in yet another prominent way on the pillar. The dedication contains, "NAVTAE PARISIACI", typically translated as "the sailors of the region of the Parisii". The Parisii show up in the alleged writings of Julius Caesar, such as:

"While these things are being done by Caesar, Labienus, leaving at Agendicum the recruits who had lately arrived from Italy, to guard the baggage, marches with four legions to Lutetia (which is a town of the Parisii, situated on an island on the river Seine), whose arrival being discovered by the enemy, numerous forces arrived from the neighboring states..."

If you've read my writings you know that Caesar didn't conquer the Gauls, he was one. The story has been totally worked over. Let's look at this Parisii idea. Where does the name of the capital of France really come from? The establishment encyclopedia wikipedia assures us it does not come from the god Paris found in Homer's alleged writings: "The name Paris is etymologically unrelated to the French city of Paris, which derives its name from a Gaulish tribe called the Parisii." The wiki article begins, "Paris, also known as Alexander, the son of king Priam and queen Hecuba of Troy, appears in a number of Greek legends... probably the best known was the elopement with Helen, ... this being one of the causes of the Trojan War."

You may recall I have said the god Tiberinus that the pillar dedication begins with was Pompey in Rome. Per establishment wikipedia: "A member of the Senatorial nobility, Pompey ... rose to prominence ... as a commander... his success at which earned him the cognomen Magnus - the Great - after Pompey's boyhood hero, Alexander the Great."

Recall in my writings I've claimed Pompey was in fact Alexander "the Great" (the Magi). So to find that Paris the god was also called Alexander is quite interesting.

Paris/Alexander = Euros = Volturnus = Tiberinus Silvius

Paris comes from a lineage from Troy. Tiberinus Silvius is also said to come from a lineage of kings from Troy, the kings of Alba Longa. And the Julii (as in the lineage of Julius Caesar) supposedly come from this Alba Longa line. By the way, Silvius means "of the forest" per standard interpretation. Wikipedia says: "Tiberinus was the ninth king of Alba Longa according to the traditional history of Rome handed down by Titus Livius, ... the Alban kings, including Tiberinus, bore the cognomen Silvius, after the son of Ascanius, who was said to have been born in the woods"

The theme of a lineage of kings tied in with the woods comes up again and again. I've pointed out:

the Merlin lingeage with the wild man in the woods
the Merovingian monarchs, with their golden bees
John the Baptist living on honey in the woods and his lineage where one is to come
the Decimus Junius Brutus (the tenth brut) lineage in Rome
the twin boys in the woods being suckled by a wolf symbol
and now the Silvius forest kings of Alba Longa and their lineage going back to Troy.

And this leads to the Trojan Horse. I've concluded the "Fall of Troy", along with the "Fall of Atlantis", and the "Great Flood of Noah", are fictional but all coming from one true story: the attack on Civilization One that came from the Seven Sisters (roughly one astrological age ago). I've written about how I deciphered there were two societies back Home, each with advanced computerized defense systems. In computing, a "Trojan Horse" is defined as malware that misleads users of its true intent.

Civilization One was attacked by the other society back home, which had hacked into Civilization One's computer system back Home. I have specific info on this and some of it did not come cheap: almost 50 years ago, a baby brother died of suffocation. Years later I realized it was meant to be: there was clear information there relating to the theme of these writings. Native teachers say everything has its price. The movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, which I mention in my writings has coded info that was helpful to me, deals with a computer that gets out of control and cuts off the air of an astronaut. Info from that tragic death in my family years back shows me the Civilization One computer (HAL and also Haly) had been hacked into. A Space "Odyssey" comes from the Odyssey by Homer. Homer is a special word that has to do with baseball and the pattern of the Noah's Ark/Arc baseball diamond I've written about.

This stuff can get very tricky. The bad guys are expert at false messages. I consider the ones I received earlier in my life before I started posting to be more trustworthy.
As far as practical information out of this: my mom and dad were born on the same day of the same year, my dad in the morning and mom in the eve-ning. I take from this the Adam and Eve story is really about twins, brother and sister. It was a new start to heal an earlier pattern back Home where male twins came at the wrong time, splitting the seed, splitting the individual, splitting the society, splitting the mind... So we came to Earth for a new start, new gear. So Adam and Eve manifested the twin pattern in a benign way, two individuals intead of one split individual. They should have just played in the garden, doing what comes naturally with other humans with the new gear. Instead they entwined their lineages, taking the spirit realm out of the loop for DNA combinations. This screwed up the next generation. They also extended their lifespans. This somehow led to them being tracked down (they had been "lost in space") by the attack coming from the other society back Home.

Hindsight is always 20/20. In other dimensions of Time this info might be of use. The other big attack, the "Black Plague", had similar causes. Junius and Julius had slightly extended lifespans and this contributed to them going back Home too early. Future kings there tried to control bloodlines and extend lifespan, causing a lose of spiritual connection to some degree, led to a heir's mind being controlled by certian ones, bad actions, killing the king, and computer went on autopilot. Trojan horse programs were probably involved.

Practical info for us: We'll never have security as long as we are at the mercy of others with machines. We came to Earth to heal our defective gear. I use gadgets like computers sparingly, like tapping out messages on the prison bars to other inmates. The real way out of Plantation Earth lies not with spaceships, but by accessing our powers within. That's how Dorothy made it Home. Give. Forgive. Live in synch. Respect all life. See God as your own self within. Signing off. Tom

ps In conventional history the Merovingian lineage, the Alba Longa lineage, and other events do not align. See my material on how phantom history is created by replicating and transposing historical periods using new names.

pps Look into "Troy in England" for evidence Troy was actually in the Celtic World. It has to be Dublin, Ireland. The hot springs area of Ireland goes just west of Dublin and those rivers lead to Dublin. Here's a Homer passage: "...till they came to two fair springs which feed the river Skamander. One of these two springs is warm, and steam rises from it as smoke from a burning fire, but the other even in summer is as cold as hail or snow, or the ice that forms on water. Here, hard by the springs, are the goodly washing-troughs of stone, where in the time of peace before the coming of the Achaeans the wives and fair daughters of the Trojans used to wash their clothes."

Skamander river = Shanganagh river of Dublin county?
Karamenderes (modern name) = Carrickmines river (connects to Shanganagh)?

An article on thermal springs in Ireland says there are ten such springs known in the country and eight are in north Kildare or south Meath (the two counties just west of Dublin). They are all associated with saints and places of pilgrimage. They all have a strong outflow, emit bubbles, some steam in the winter. And like tides, they are affected by the Moon.
On that note, happy New Moon.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24-May-20 14:33 by Tom M Culhane.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 2502 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 15:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 627 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:28
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 630 Merrell 16-Jun-17 16:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 709 carolb 16-Jun-17 17:03
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 550 eyeofhorus33 16-Jun-17 16:39
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 425 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:47
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 561 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:45
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 544 Merrell 16-Jun-17 19:23
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 506 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:13
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 545 Susan Doris 17-Jun-17 14:02
Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 745 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 19:38
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 636 PB Bytes 13-Jun-17 22:15
Can you "link" your article? 403 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:30
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 487 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 23:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 464 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:35
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 447 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:13
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 438 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:29
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 511 Itatw70s 14-Jun-17 01:42
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 475 Itatw70s 16-Jun-17 01:08
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 487 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 443 carolb 16-Jun-17 18:20
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 360 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:43
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 408 Paulcmusik 21-Aug-17 13:14
My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 612 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 05:24
Re: My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 494 Susan Doris 16-Jun-17 14:26
Mod Note > Triplicate Topic Merged 430 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 441 M. J. Thomas 16-Jun-17 19:46
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 470 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:08
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 429 M. J. Thomas 17-Jun-17 09:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 490 Tom M Culhane 18-Jun-17 14:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 435 carolb 18-Jun-17 15:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 831 Tom M Culhane 19-Jun-17 12:50
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 637 Tom M Culhane 23-Jun-17 18:06
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 390 Tom M Culhane 24-Jun-17 20:18
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 598 Notinham 24-Jun-17 21:10
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 414 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 17:07
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 399 Notinham 26-Jun-17 17:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 701 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 19:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 590 Tom M Culhane 03-Jul-17 20:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 416 Tom M Culhane 10-Jul-17 18:15
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 599 Tom M Culhane 11-Jul-17 03:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 364 Tom M Culhane 23-Jul-17 19:29
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 449 M. J. Thomas 23-Jul-17 21:32
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 444 Tom M Culhane 26-Jul-17 17:30
Noah's Arc? 392 Dr. Troglodyte 26-Jul-17 21:26
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 448 Tom M Culhane 27-Jul-17 03:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 353 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 00:16
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 463 Notinham 28-Jul-17 00:43
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 414 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 20:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 343 Tom M Culhane 28-Jul-17 13:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 413 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 19:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 389 carolb 28-Jul-17 22:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 526 Tom M Culhane 29-Jul-17 01:00
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 121 Tom M Culhane 25-Apr-20 22:30
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 102 Tom M Culhane 01-May-20 23:48
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 104 Glass Jigsaw 02-May-20 12:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 80 Tom M Culhane 07-May-20 03:11
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 72 Tom M Culhane 15-May-20 04:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 65 Tom M Culhane 22-May-20 04:42
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 91 Tom M Culhane 24-May-20 02:38
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 119 Mike D 17-May-20 10:29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.