Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
A week ago I updated my thread here I had posted 3 years ago. I hope somebody in this forum had the presence of mind to check out those numbers I found on James Q. Jacobs' website. He's an anthropologist, archaeologist, and mapping and trigonometry wiz.

Those numbers again show Ireland's most visited megalithic site, Newgrange, as being 1/10th the circumference of the earth from the Great Pyramid of Egypt, Newgrange is 1/100th the circumference from Avebury Circle, England, which is 1/7 the circumference from the Equator, Newgrange is 1/6 the circumfernce from the highest mountain in North America, and 1/6 the circumference from the Miami Circle. And those distances are exact using modern mapping tools.

I recommend you look at these sites using a globe. You'll notice that the two North American ones are: a huge mountain on one side of the continent (Mt Denali formerly known as Mt McKinley) and a river entering the sea on the other (Miami). Where have you seen this pattern before? Reread my material and you will see it's the basis of what I have written about in this forum, "The Noah's Ark/Arc Code", a pattern derived from a huge mountain on one side of the continent of Europe (Mt Ararat, which rivals the highest peaks in Europe), and across the continent a river that enters the sea (Dublin).

I ran a line connecting the Miami Circle to Mt Denali, crossing the North American continent in a straight line as the crow flies, and found some interesting things. This line passes through what mainstream archaeologists call the largest ancient metro area north of the Rio Grande: The Cahokia Pyramids er I mean Mounds area. Search "National Park Effort for Cahokia Mounds" and you'll see an article showing a map of the area. This Denali/Miami line passes between the Cahokia Mounds and Emerald/Lebanon Mounds shown on their map. Most of the area has been destroyed.

James Q. Jacobs has some intresting things to say about the astronomical orientation of Monks Mound there. The Woodhenge there is the only site I have found anyone connecting with the Miami Circle , a prehisoric cut-in-the-bedrock circle found in 1998 at the mouth of the Miami river. (More circles and evidence of an entire metro area were subsequently discovered on the other side of the Miami river there but archaeologists were unable to save this area from "developers".)

James Q. Jacobs' site mentions the research of Livio Stecchini when talking about Avebury Circle, England and how it is exactly 1/7th the circumference of the Earth from the Equator. Stecchini says the ancients divided latitude in 7 zones, going from the Equator to the North Pole. That would place Avebury Circle, England at the latitude 4/7 line. I noticed the Miami Circle would be within walking distance of the 2/7 line, and found the 3/7 line passes through the Cahokia Mounds area. This 3/7 line, following it across the Atlantic, Lisbon the capital of Portugal sits just off this line and I found a direct hit inland in the Evora, Portugal ancient town centre where the Roman temple ruins are. It looks like 3/7 goes right through the triangular park there and may clip the corner of the gothic cathedral. I believe the 2/7 line from Miami area also goes through Thebes, Egypt right through Luxor Temple but I'm having a problem finding it at the moment but it should be somewhere on James Q. Jacobs site. 1/7 south of the Equator on the Atlantic goes through the bay of the original Portuguese capital of Brazil, Salvador. I found the capital of Iceland sits off the 5/7 line north, and the 4/7 line of Avebury runs through south London, capital of England. Lastly, following the 5/7 line from Icelnad into Europe there is not much up there unitl you get to... the Arkhangesk, Russia area. The Arkhangelsk county region as you may recall is the northern cardinal point of the Noah's Ark/Arc, the pattern generated by connecting Ararat to Dublin that I've written about.

So apparently Civilization One found this 7 fold latitude idea important. Looking at the Atlantic ocean, Miami, and how the modern capitals of Iceland, England and Portugal all fall on these cusp areas, as well as the old capital of Brazil, as well as Cahokia and the Arkhangelsk region. Too much to be coincidental.

What were on these sites originally? I don't know if the Miami Circle dates to the original Civilization One, but the mouth of the Miami River certainly does (as shown by the numbers here). As far as Cahokia, this leads into the book, "The Ancient Giants that Ruled America". This has to do with the gigantic skeletons linked to these "mounds" and other areas, the many accounts you can find, and how these skeletons were disappeared by the establishment. For people to understand the real history here, they are going to have to come out of their comfort zones and investgate a subject that is known to Native Americans but forbidden in establishment academia, the Sasquatch People. One thing you will find with these skeletons is some of them having 6 fingers and 6 toes. Last I checked on youtube you can find a recent video of a man in Georgia who had an incident by his chicken coop, up close with a Sasquatch, and in his account you'll see he says it had 6 fingers. You can also find a recent account in Canada of Sasquatch footprints found that show 6 toes (search images).

Native American medicine men say the Sasquatch are the first humans. My research shows this is true. But, like us, they are not native to this planet. My research shows the first humans to arrive on this planet were the Neanderthals, and they came from a long way away. As I've written about in this thread, for years the establishment lied about the brain size of Neanderthals to sell the idea of them being "the missing link". The establishment is continuing to lie, only in ever new ways. There is no missing link. If you want to see what the original humans on earth looked like, search images of "The Prince of the Lilies". That image from Crete, as you can see, shows a man with a body quite diffeernt than ours.

That's a Neanderthal. They are known by cultures around the world, as gods, titans, angels, annunaki, elohim, tuatha de danann, etc. They were originally Sasquatch, back "Home", who developed technology and bioengineered new forms and developed deep space travel abilities. The first to come here are the real Civilization One. After being here a length of time they bioengineered servants. That is our species today. Their leaders incarnated into our species. The Sasquatch were never on planet Earth until some came from "Home'" in the era of the original gothic cathedrals, the 1200s or so. The skeletons of the "Ancient Kings" of America are Sasquatch, although the author of that book never figured it out, and newer researchers like Jim Vieira haven't either.

We are obviously related to the great apes, just as minerals from meteorites are related to minerals found on earth. DNA is a technology used on other planets in this vast Universe, not just on Earth. To understand real history, people need to grasp the fact that there really are other planets. Take off the blinders and follow the evidence where it leads. As Dr. Edgar Mitchell, one of several astronauts who had blown the whistle on the government's coverup of the reality of UFOs once said, "If you want to know about these things you can know."

The sites I have mentioned here, such as Newgrange, and the Miami Circle, as well as others such as under Notre Dame cathedral where the Esus pillar was found in the early 1700s, these were buried during the Middle Ages when most all documents were collected and destroyed or hidden. Their surfacing is not random. They are time capsules, a gift to help us.

In 2007 when I discovered the hidden-in-plain-sight ARARAT code in establishemt bibles, showing Ireland is the real basis of the Garden of Eden and Atlantis stories, I went online to see if anyone else had figured this out and found a recent book by a Swedish geologist, Ulf Erlingsson, called Atlantis From a Geographers Perspective, concluding Ireland has to be the basis of the story. Online right now you can read for free, "A Geographic Comparison of Plato's Atlantis and Ireland as a test of the Megalithic Culture Hypothesis", by Erlingsson, at researchgate. Here are some quotes:

"ABSTRACT
Based on geographic similarities, Erlingsson (2004) presented the scientific hypothesis that the Atlantean Empire was modelled on the megalithic culture of Europe and Northern Africa. It follows from the hypothesis that the island of Atlantis must have been Ireland.

This is tested scientifically using two geographical tests, one regarding the length and width, the other regarding the plain surrounded by mountains. Each of the tests passes...

Similarities are also found with Irish archaeology. Newgrange matches the temple of Poseidon in several respects, while Knowth matches a second temple on Atlantis. In Irish folklore Newgrange is the mansion of a river divinity just like Atlantis' main temple is...

INTRODUCTION
The only original source on Atlantis is Plato, in the dialogues Timaios and Kritias... If the tale is true to some extent, it may represent our oldest extant tradtions, at least outside Mesopotamia."

A comment here: When Erlingsson says the only original source on Atlantis is Plato, he makes the mistake sooooo many others do. Do a search, "any original manuscripts of Plato?", and you will find an honest historian, John Uebersax, answering:

"No, we don't have any original manuscripts of Plato... for Plato the earliest things we have are papyrus fragments of copies made centuries later..."

People, if you only take one thing from me, let that be it. Let's approach History as adults, not as three-year-olds. The evidence used as the writings of Plato would be tossed out of any real court.
To quote a Roman historian I know, "The problem is, 99 percent of the documents are missing due to the Middle Ages."
People, if you caught someone shredding documents and murdering and terrorizing anyone that gets in his way, and then later he hands you "copies" of a small selection of these documents, I hope you would have the brains to assume whatever he gave you has been worked over.

The establishment does not want us to know our history. If you don't know that you have no business in this forum. So when we read the alleged writings of Plato, we can assume they've been altered to mislead us about the Past. But when history is rewritten, some true parts are left in to add credibility to it, and to explain future evidence that might crop up.

So Ulf Erlingsson found what he beleives is clear evidence in these alleged writings of Plato, that shows the size and features of an island, and other things, that fit with Ireland and only Ireland. Read his whole paper if you like.

Coming from a completely different direction, in my research I had been shown that Ireland was the main base of the first human civilization on Earth, with humans also living originally on other islands off Europe, such as Crete and Malta. As you can see from the Prince of the Lillies picture though, they didn't look like us. This first civilization began after being stranded here. They only had some of their advanced technological abilities. But enough to build megalithic structures around the world, bioengineer grains, fruits, dairy, servants, races, and languages, etc.

They were here 500 years before they bioengineered modern humans, and a few centuries later they got hit with a high-tech attack from back Home. This is the real origin of the Fall of Atlantis and Great Flood stories. If you were to investigate evidence at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, without knowing anything about atomic bomb technology, you are probably going to have some riddles to solve.

That attack Civilization One got hit with was brutal. I beleive it created the Sahara Desert. The engineer Christopher Dunn, that blew the whistle on there being advanced technology needed to do the precision stone work found in Egypt, Puma Punka and elsewhere, points out some catastrophe hit these sites, the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid in Egypt suffered some kind of explosion, megalithic blocks in the Andes are turned upside down, and he talks about ancient structures being protected and reinforced showing they knew something was coming.

Ths original civilization was never the same after the attack, but they had saved seeds, base languages, racial stock, and other things and embarked on a much larger, more complex program in many ways, after the attack.

James Q. Jacobs has plenty of evidence on his site of precise placement of ancient structures for astronomical observatory purposes. But in terms of why the Great Pyramid of Egypt is almost exactly the same distance from the North Pole as from the center of the Earth (as the laser beam flies), and all these other intervals I've mentioned here and elsewhere exist that are based on small integer relationships, the science of vibration does begin with small whole number proportions. A vibrating string sings a certain frequqncy. Tap at the halfway point and two standing waves form singing double the original frequency, tapping at the one third point creates three waves singing three times the base frequency, and so on with 4 5 6 7... Extend the idea to a vibrating plate with grains of salt on it (see youtube vids) and then extend it to three dimensions and you can begin to understand what pyramids and other structures really do, absorbing energy, holding standing waves, processing it... and at the macro level we see these whole-number intervals I've mentioned here, distances between the ancient sites, center of the Earth, etc. Mountains and mouths of rivers are natural focal points of energy, and did the Ancients place technological devices on moutain summits and in water, etc? I don't claim to know much of the science but I can get the gist of some of it. Out of steam.

ps Looks like a huge amount of water got moved from the northern hemisphere to the Antarctic after that attack hit civiliation one. Why do ancient maps show the coastline of Antarctica free of ice as per Charles Hapgood, yet people talk of an end to an ice age in the north, and where did all that moisture from the Sahara go? Did the Ancients use technology and a world grid to pull H2O in atmosphere to over Antarctic to condense as ice? The Miami Circle seems to say sea levels haven't changed much since Civilization One began. Then what caused Malta cart-ruts, etc? Really out of steam.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02-May-20 21:44 by Tom M Culhane.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 2502 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 15:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 627 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:28
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 630 Merrell 16-Jun-17 16:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 709 carolb 16-Jun-17 17:03
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 550 eyeofhorus33 16-Jun-17 16:39
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 425 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:47
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 561 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:45
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 544 Merrell 16-Jun-17 19:23
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 506 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:13
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 545 Susan Doris 17-Jun-17 14:02
Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 745 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 19:38
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 636 PB Bytes 13-Jun-17 22:15
Can you "link" your article? 403 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:30
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 487 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 23:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 464 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:35
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 447 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:13
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 438 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:29
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 511 Itatw70s 14-Jun-17 01:42
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 475 Itatw70s 16-Jun-17 01:08
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 487 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 443 carolb 16-Jun-17 18:20
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 360 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:43
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 408 Paulcmusik 21-Aug-17 13:14
My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 612 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 05:24
Re: My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 494 Susan Doris 16-Jun-17 14:26
Mod Note > Triplicate Topic Merged 430 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 441 M. J. Thomas 16-Jun-17 19:46
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 470 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:08
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 429 M. J. Thomas 17-Jun-17 09:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 490 Tom M Culhane 18-Jun-17 14:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 435 carolb 18-Jun-17 15:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 831 Tom M Culhane 19-Jun-17 12:50
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 637 Tom M Culhane 23-Jun-17 18:06
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 390 Tom M Culhane 24-Jun-17 20:18
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 598 Notinham 24-Jun-17 21:10
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 414 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 17:07
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 399 Notinham 26-Jun-17 17:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 701 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 19:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 590 Tom M Culhane 03-Jul-17 20:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 416 Tom M Culhane 10-Jul-17 18:15
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 599 Tom M Culhane 11-Jul-17 03:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 364 Tom M Culhane 23-Jul-17 19:29
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 449 M. J. Thomas 23-Jul-17 21:32
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 444 Tom M Culhane 26-Jul-17 17:30
Noah's Arc? 392 Dr. Troglodyte 26-Jul-17 21:26
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 448 Tom M Culhane 27-Jul-17 03:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 353 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 00:16
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 463 Notinham 28-Jul-17 00:43
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 414 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 20:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 343 Tom M Culhane 28-Jul-17 13:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 413 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 19:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 389 carolb 28-Jul-17 22:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 526 Tom M Culhane 29-Jul-17 01:00
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 121 Tom M Culhane 25-Apr-20 22:30
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 101 Tom M Culhane 01-May-20 23:48
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 104 Glass Jigsaw 02-May-20 12:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 80 Tom M Culhane 07-May-20 03:11
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 72 Tom M Culhane 15-May-20 04:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 65 Tom M Culhane 22-May-20 04:42
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 91 Tom M Culhane 24-May-20 02:38
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 119 Mike D 17-May-20 10:29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.