Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
In my last post we saw how academia shamelessly lied about Neanderthals, portraying them as small-brained ape-men, for well over a century. Even today, one of the definitions of Neanderthal is:

Neanderthal: a crude, boorish or slow-witted person.

(btw you might want to reread my last post to better follow what I am saying (with all these distractions)).

Ok are you back? So this raises the question: Given how dishonest, devious and corrupt academia is, why do so many blindly trust in it no matter how many times they are lied to ?

In my writings I go into many examples of how the establishment uses techniques to disturb humanity's ability to think critically and intelligently. The robotic behavior of the academia crowd is the predictable consequence of the years of brainwashing they have been thru. As children we are forced into prisons called schools, where the child is told where to sit, when to talk, what to answer, … If he thinks for himself, if he acts on his own feelings, he is punished. He's told he's a bad boy. If he suppresses his feelings and thoughts, and lets Big Brother take over his mind, he is rewarded with a gold star, good grades, and other encouragement from adults. Not for a few hours or days, but YEAR AFTER YEAR, this is forced on him.

The message is clear: your thoughts, feelings, impulses are to be ignored, you have no inner guidance, you know nothing, Big Brother knows everything. So go along with us or you will be punished…

The Jesuits say give us your child till age 7 and we will have him for life. Unfortunately, this is all too true. It has to do very much with the subject of Hypnosis. A child's mind before age 7 is very much one integrated mind which then splits into a conscious and unconscious mind. The young child can remember things effortlessly and they say cannot really be hypnotized. The programming put into the child's mind often continues to run “in the background” at the unconscious level, after the mind splits, often for the rest of the person's life. It is the same basic principle as putting an adult under hypnosis and talking to his unconscious mind and implanting a suggestion that then controls him at the conscious level. No matter how may times I've seen this demonstrated, it still boggles my mind. You could put Albert Einstein under hypnosis, tell him he's a chipmunk and will disregard evidence to the contrary, bring him back to normal consciousness and he will think and act like a chipmunk, regardless of what you do or say.

You CANNOT understand the human condition if you don't understand hypnosis.

All my relatives go to roman catholic rituals. Take a wild guess what kind of rituals they were taken to as children. But my sister's boyfriend goes to jewish rituals. His mother happened to be jewish. I had a roommate from Bangladesh once, an islamic country. He went to islamic rituals. I knew an Indian girl, she went to hindu rituals. Get the idea? Does this look like intelligent adult behavior? When children they were told that if they don't follow these rituals and ideas they will be punished and may be put in an eternal hell. As they get older and the mind splits, the program, still running at the unconscious level, prevents them from questioning the ideas. They never apply adult reasoning to the beliefs. The "inner child" is afraid to question and so the adult mind is cut off.

The other side of the church and state coin, Academia, produces a similar pathology. The student grows up with the programming running in the background, never to question Academia's version of things. Blind acceptance of whatever dogma it is disseminating at the moment. But if you confront the true believer of academia with opposing arguments, then all of a sudden his dormant critical thinking skills come alive with a vengeance. Now he demands the most extreme level of proof for anything contrary to what his textbooks told him. And even then he ignores it.

Add to this that if professors ever actually get around to checking out the dogma in their textbooks and find it to be false and try to blow the whistle, they risk having their career ended or grant money cut off.. I could give you various examples. Hopefully you already know this. And I didn't even go into how the secret government monitors and “manages” all this behind the scenes with agents.

So if you really want to approach history as an adult, you need to always be asking, when you hear a claim by academia, establishment media, establishment religion, etc., you need to ask, Are they lying about this? The vast majority of people today forget to ask this most basic question.

One of the predictions I made a couple years back in my writings is that they are lying that dinosaurs did not exist in recent history. To most people that sounds preposterous, due to the above mentioned programming that is running in the background in your mind. But if you think about it, how could anyone claim with any confidence, that dinosaurs went extinct over 65 million years ago? Do you know what happened 6500 years ago? You know how long 65 million years is? Yet this is presented as incontrovertible fact in all the textbooks. I have nothing against wild theories but that is where the 65 million theory properly belongs, in the paranoid paranormal paraquat forum, not in textbooks.

Now the extinction of dinosaurs really is a riddle. Why would skeletons exist that show that animals used to be over ten times the size they are today? If you think about it THAT is pretty weird. And the kooky explanations of academia make no sense. But my explanation makes perfect sense: after the catastrophe that shows up today as the fall of atlantis/great flood, the leaders of ancient humanity embarked on a much larger project, setting up large scale civilizations on the mainland of Europe, in the middle east and then around the world. But to be able to do this they had to remove (whether quickly or more gradually) the enormous, and extremely dangerous, species that existed on the land at that time. Before this, while they had projects on various locations on the mainland around the globe, the civilizations were based on islands, for safety. Put differently, if an 18,000 pound Tyrannosaurus Rex were to walk thru your back yard right now, even if it didn't munch you, when it got within eyeshot you'd probably have a heart attack. There is simply no way civilizations and dinosaurs could coexist on any large scale.

I was watching a video put out by this extremely unsavory Australian academia type, he was belittling some creationist's video, and he's screaming something like, “Dinosaur bones have no carbon 14 in them to begin with, they are way to old!!!” And I thought, ok they claim carbon 14 dating will show zero carbon 14 in dinosaur bones. But what if you do a reality check and test this? Has anyone done this? I did a quick search and it was gratifying to find that, yes, researchers have carbon dated dinosaur bones and guess what? They do contain carbon 14 and end up being dated as very recent.

It is truly funny watching Academia trying to do damage control with this. There is one site showing a test result from the University of Arizona giving an age for an Allosaurus bone of about 10 thousand years old. That's a little bit different than the 140 million year old presumed age of the Allosaurus. They weren't told the bones they were testing were dinosaur bones. The University of Georgia also tested 8 different dinosaur bones (again they weren't told they were from dinosaurs) using state of the art carbon dating equipment. They came back with ages in the 20 to 40 thousand year old range. When they learned that they had been testing dinosaur bones they promptly refused to do further tests. That's academia's idea of Science for ya.

Here's a website that goes into a lot of this. It shows how these researchers that have been blowing the whistle on all this have been slandered, their work removed from scientific publications, their request to museums that hold dinosaur bones to have them carbon dated ignored, etc. It's too funny. My ribs hurt from laughing. Two sacred cows of Academia: carbon dating and no recent dinosaurs. When the two theories lock horns, the house of cards collapses.

It's worth reading this stuff closely and perhaps saving this information, as this website might disappear at any moment (even though is can by worked by the false religion arm of the establishment and is).

Here's a quote from the webpage and then the link:

Dinosaur bones with Carbon-14 dates in the range of 22,000 to 39,000 years before present, combined with the discovery of soft tissue in dinosaur bones, indicate that something is indeed wrong with the conventional wisdom about dinosaurs.
However, it has been hard to reach the public with the information.  Despite being simple test results without any interpretation, they were blocked from presentation in conference proceedings by the 2009 North American Paleontological Convention, the American Geophysical Union in 2011 and 2012, the Geological Society of America in 2011 and 2012, and by the editors of various scientific journals.  Fortunately, there is the internet.

[newgeology.us]

Digging thru the archives here at Graham Hancock's forum I found someone had posted something on this a ways back. It was fun reading the comments as the govt trolls tried to do damage control. “Er, that's not a dinosaur bone it's from a bison.” “Er, there's iron in the bones, that's it, that's it, that's why there's still soft tissue after millions of years.” “You can't test dinosaur bones, they, er, they have to be a certain age, not too old, not too young, that's it, that's it...”

Too funny. Maybe a comet came into the atmosphere and sprayed c14 and it got on the dinosaur bones millions of years ago and is throwing off the readings? That's it! That's it!

Now I want to point out I am in no way defending carbon dating. I haven't researched it to my satisfaction but it looks like we've been lied to about it. I would recommend looking up Anatoly Fomenko's website and read the sections in Book One on carbon dating. Also, if interested, this is an analysis of it and dendrochronology done by what looks like real scientists and they aren't too happy with it to put it mildly. It's somewhat long and technical but you might want it for your files.

[alt.geschichte-chronologie.de]

Lastly, I don't know how much of carbon dating error is due to lying about the results and how much is due to error in the actual theory and practice of it. But what comes up again and again is establishment dates tend to be three to four times older than the dates I get researching in my own way. And as I have made the biggest archeological discovery in history (the largest stone circle on the planet, the Noah's Arc), you might want to consider my ideas, even if they are quite different than what is in the textbooks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26-Jul-17 20:27 by Tom M Culhane.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 2008 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 15:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 482 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:28
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 464 Merrell 16-Jun-17 16:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 578 carolb 16-Jun-17 17:03
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 427 eyeofhorus33 16-Jun-17 16:39
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 290 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:47
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 428 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:45
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 410 Merrell 16-Jun-17 19:23
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 377 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:13
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 380 Susan Doris 17-Jun-17 14:02
Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 588 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 19:38
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 500 Poster Boy 13-Jun-17 22:15
Can you "link" your article? 279 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:30
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 360 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 23:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 323 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:35
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 353 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:13
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 314 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:29
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 405 Itatw70s 14-Jun-17 01:42
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 354 Itatw70s 16-Jun-17 01:08
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 379 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 327 carolb 16-Jun-17 18:20
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 252 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:43
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 298 Paulcmusik 21-Aug-17 13:14
My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 496 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 05:24
Re: My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 352 Susan Doris 16-Jun-17 14:26
Mod Note > Triplicate Topic Merged 310 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 330 M. J. Thomas 16-Jun-17 19:46
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 330 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:08
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 327 M. J. Thomas 17-Jun-17 09:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 344 Tom M Culhane 18-Jun-17 14:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 288 carolb 18-Jun-17 15:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 696 Tom M Culhane 19-Jun-17 12:50
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 457 Tom M Culhane 23-Jun-17 18:06
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 265 Tom M Culhane 24-Jun-17 20:18
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 475 Notinham 24-Jun-17 21:10
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 270 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 17:07
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 288 Notinham 26-Jun-17 17:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 562 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 19:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 439 Tom M Culhane 03-Jul-17 20:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 282 Tom M Culhane 10-Jul-17 18:15
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 440 Tom M Culhane 11-Jul-17 03:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 252 Tom M Culhane 23-Jul-17 19:29
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 323 M. J. Thomas 23-Jul-17 21:32
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 300 Tom M Culhane 26-Jul-17 17:30
Noah's Arc? 254 Dr. Troglodyte 26-Jul-17 21:26
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 307 Tom M Culhane 27-Jul-17 03:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 237 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 00:16
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 304 Notinham 28-Jul-17 00:43
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 282 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 20:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 245 Tom M Culhane 28-Jul-17 13:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 300 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 19:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 275 carolb 28-Jul-17 22:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 406 Tom M Culhane 29-Jul-17 01:00

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.