Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
So we are talking about the Neanderthals. Again, sorry about the spam.

I made a very interesting discovery last night, about the Neanderthals, which I will get to. The Noah's Arc Code is filled with information and if you are interested in working with this information to see what you find, there are two distance calculators online that I've found that are free. Use google to search "distance calculator as the crow flies" for the first and "distance calculator great circle" should bring up the second. The second one is good for creating circles around a point on a map a certain distance out, and the first lets you calculate distances as the crow flies between cities and lets you keep adding more locations.

One of the amazing things about the Noah's Arc pattern is, it looks like the Great Pyramid at Giza is within a half a degree of arc of the exact southeast ray of this huge "Celtic Cross" pattern on Europe. In other words, if you were to draw this great circle that is created by using the midpoint between Dublin Ireland and Mount Ararat as its center, and those two locations as its east west axis, and you were to slice this circle like a pie, into 360 very thin slices, like 360 degrees to a circle, well the Great Pyramid falls within the exact slice that evenly divides the southern and eastern cardinal points.

And it appears it may be precisely one half degree off. I don't have the savvy and software yet to check this out that closely but lots of people do. It's funny (and sad), the biggest archaeological discovery ever and only one person I know of has ever worked on it: myself. This has to do with the subject of hypnofunk, which I go into in my writings.

Now it could also be oriented to a half of a day, as it is a calendar among other things.

Btw if you follow this ray that divides the southeast quadrant and hits the Great Pyramid, if you go the other direction, from the center into the Northwest, this line runs into "the ancient capital of Norway", Trondheim. I still haven't worked out the exact line that divides the southwest quadrant and northeast quadrant. It may go thru Marseille France, but what does it go thru in the northeast? Perhaps archaeological discoveries have been made or are waiting to be made along that line.

If you want to work with the distance calculators I've mentioned, Zawoz, Poland sits almost exactly halfway between Dublin and Mt Ararat on the line connecting them, so it gives you a good center point to use for the Noah's Arc.

Now what I discovered last night is if you make a circle 705 miles out with Zawoz Poland as center, this circle goes right thru Dusseldorf, Germany. The first Neanderthal bones were supposedly discovered in 1856 in the Neander valley right next to Dusseldorf. Now what's special about 705 miles? It's exactly half of 1410 miles, which is the distance from the center of Noah's Arc to the Great Pyramid of Egypt, and exactly one fourth the distance from center to the North Pole. (btw those distance calculators can't calculate the North Pole correctly for some reason.)

So the Neanderthals are showing up right in the thick of things with the Noah's Arc Code, aren't they? Now I have worked with that circle 705 miles from the center of Noah's Arc before. It goes right thru Rome, Italy. I originally discovered that Rome sits halfway the distance the Great Pyramid does from center, by using yet another code with embedded information.

I write about this at polkadot. It's that saying, "Nero fiddled while Rome burned". I won't go into that here, but I believe the Noah's Arc gives us information about "the fall of Rome". This same circle that goes thru Dusseldorf, Germany and Rome, Italy, goes thru Pompeii, a city that was buried in ashes due to a volcanic explosion. The circle also goes thru aptly named Bern, the capital city of Switzerland. It also goes right thru the capital of Sweden, Stockholm, and the capital of Estonia, Tallinn. All these cities have stories of great fires during the middle ages, and I believe this all ties in with the catastrophic "Black Plague" of the middle ages. While it is claimed it was due to rats from the east, books have been written saying it was a time of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and other major events. I know, I know, the Black Plague in history books does not coincide with "the fall of Rome".

If we are going to talk intelligently about history, we need adult common sense. If you are someone that believes in the fantastic stories the government gives us about commercial airliners that can outfly fighter planes for over an hour, weapons of mass destruction that don't really exist, babies thrown out of incubators that didn't really happen, the make believe Gulf of Tonkin incident used to justify the Viet Nam war, etc. etc. etc., if you are a true believer in whatever the establishment tells you thru its governments, schools, religions, media... well good luck to you, go in peace.

If you are someone who is smart enough to know that all arms of the establishment are corrupt to the core and that those who control it have their own agenda, and it aint a good one, then you might want to dig into my research findings.

What this Dusseldorf Neanderthal connection is telling me is it looks like the Noah's Arc code is saying that in the cataclysmic time of the Black Plague, when a reign of terror was visited upon Europe, that the Neanderthals were central to the story. They show up as the judges, the elders, the angels, and by other names, which I go into at polkadot. They may have fled to caves in France and elsewhere to try and survive. People today talk about a New World Order. The New World Order actually happened with the Black Plague, which was a deliberately created disaster.

And by the way, if you look into the thousands of people in France today that still live in caves, you will see that cave living is a very comfortable, eco friendly way to live. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter, protection from storms... Btw the "passage tombs" of ancient Ireland such as Newgrange are essentially man made caves.

Did the Neanderthals leave art work in caves. I wouldn't doubt it. They also left other artifacts though, such as the Great Pyramid.

ps the Irish stories talk about the gods having to go underground to survive.

pps the Neanderthals are claimed to have really heavy brow ridges, distinguishing them from us. Doing some digging I found someone claiming this is an indication they were really long lived, as these bones above the eyes continuing growing all your life. I'm not 100 percent certain that's true, it is said so online, but something to look into. out of steam

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 2004 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 15:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 481 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:28
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 462 Merrell 16-Jun-17 16:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 577 carolb 16-Jun-17 17:03
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 427 eyeofhorus33 16-Jun-17 16:39
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 290 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:47
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 427 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:45
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 410 Merrell 16-Jun-17 19:23
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 376 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:13
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 378 Susan Doris 17-Jun-17 14:02
Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 584 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 19:38
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 499 Poster Boy 13-Jun-17 22:15
Can you "link" your article? 279 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:30
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 359 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 23:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 321 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:35
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 350 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:13
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 314 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:29
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 404 Itatw70s 14-Jun-17 01:42
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 353 Itatw70s 16-Jun-17 01:08
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 379 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 327 carolb 16-Jun-17 18:20
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 248 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:43
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 297 Paulcmusik 21-Aug-17 13:14
My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 495 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 05:24
Re: My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 351 Susan Doris 16-Jun-17 14:26
Mod Note > Triplicate Topic Merged 310 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 330 M. J. Thomas 16-Jun-17 19:46
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 330 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:08
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 326 M. J. Thomas 17-Jun-17 09:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 340 Tom M Culhane 18-Jun-17 14:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 288 carolb 18-Jun-17 15:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 696 Tom M Culhane 19-Jun-17 12:50
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 455 Tom M Culhane 23-Jun-17 18:06
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 265 Tom M Culhane 24-Jun-17 20:18
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 474 Notinham 24-Jun-17 21:10
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 269 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 17:07
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 288 Notinham 26-Jun-17 17:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 561 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 19:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 437 Tom M Culhane 03-Jul-17 20:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 281 Tom M Culhane 10-Jul-17 18:15
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 438 Tom M Culhane 11-Jul-17 03:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 250 Tom M Culhane 23-Jul-17 19:29
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 323 M. J. Thomas 23-Jul-17 21:32
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 299 Tom M Culhane 26-Jul-17 17:30
Noah's Arc? 253 Dr. Troglodyte 26-Jul-17 21:26
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 307 Tom M Culhane 27-Jul-17 03:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 236 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 00:16
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 304 Notinham 28-Jul-17 00:43
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 281 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 20:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 245 Tom M Culhane 28-Jul-17 13:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 299 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 19:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 275 carolb 28-Jul-17 22:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 406 Tom M Culhane 29-Jul-17 01:00

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.