Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Continuing along from my last comment here:

Before I had found Charles Hapgood's research into ancient maps forcing him to conclude there was an ancient civilization that predates all known civilizations on Earth and is linked to the “ancient Sea Kings”, the Phoenicians and Minoans, I had already concluded essentially the same thing. As I say in my writings, this original civilization was based on islands off Europe, Ireland being its main base. It was later that I learned the ancient Irish were “the Phoenicians”. The Noah's Arc code pointed me to Ireland, and a different code pointed me to Crete, home of the Minoans, as I write about.

The spammers have insisted there cannot be embedded information in words. Like the story of Galileo's telescope, where people refused to even look thru it, insisting it cannot possibly work. Only problem with this line of reasoning is, if you do look thru it, the damn thing does work.

So let's continue:

Stories about the first civilization on Earth, again and again, refer to beings that look like us but are different. In bibles they are called the Elohim, Mesopotamian researcher Sitchin says the Sumerians called them the Annunaki, there are references in the Greek material to the Titans, there are Roman gods, Egyptian gods, Indian gods, Chinese gods, Mayan gods… depicted as human like: the idea is found around the world. The establishment assures us that everyone was having the same hallucination. But were they? Here are some quotes from a modern English bible:

Genesis
1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness
-The word “God” here is a translation of the Hebrew “Elohim”, which is a plural term. The rest of the sentence uses plural terms. Edit: If Elohim should be translated in the singular here, then it should be rendered; the chief elohim. Clearly the story is about a group of beings, any way you look at it. For example see Genesis 3:22 below
2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.
-The head god of the Romans was called Iovis, pronounced Jove in English, (also known as Jupiter).
2:8 And Jehovah God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
-This says the Garden of Eden was eastward: The Noah's Arc Code says it's westward. If we had the real story, we wouldn't need the Noah's Arc Code, would we?
2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became four heads.

2:14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth in front of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

-The Euphrates flows into Mesopotamia, the so-called “cradle of civilization”. The Noah's Arc Code says this is false, look to the west. Sitchin and others were looking in the wrong place, They didn't have the Noah's Arc to help them separate fact from fiction.

3: 1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made.

-Sitchin says the serpent was actually the Sumerian god Enki, who was the chief scientist of the Annunaki, and the one most responsible for bioengineering modern humans. He is generally portrayed as a good guy. Enki is also the Sumerian name for the planet we call Mercury. The god Mercury (Hermes in Greek) is often symbolized with the caduceus, a staff with entwined serpents and eagle wings. Sitchin claims this is a symbol for DNA, and I agree. (of course the establishment assures us that's impossible). A similar symbol is still in use today by the AMA as a symbol for healing.

3:22 And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever

-We have the idea here of the Elohim being immortal or very long lived relative to us.

6: 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose.

-The word God here again is from the Hebrew Elohim. We have the idea of two different groups that were similar but not the same.

6: 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

(btw that last quote referring to “the Nephilim” is often rendered as “Giants were on the earth in those days”. Now my research convinces me that the Elohim were not giants, but were tall, regal looking. I first got the idea they were not giants from Zecharia Sitchin, and I find a recent article in this forum of interest: Graham's Comments Regarding Sitchin: Magicians of the Gods by Thanos5150.

It was Sitchin who got the word out to millions that clay tablets buried in Mesopotamia contain biblical like stories, but often with significant differences. They never had time to teach me this in all the years I was forced to go to Catholic and public schools. Thank you Zecharia.)

Ok, so were there really beings on earth that look like us but were not us? I claim the first civilization on Earth began on islands off Europe. A buried civilization was found on the island of Crete off Greece, in the late 1800s. They appeared to live in a golden age. They have been dubbed The Minoans. King Minos of Crete, son of Jove, is found in the alleged writings of Homer.The second man to excavate there was the archaeologist Arthur Evans. Here is a portion of his book, The Palace of Minos, and you can “look inside” by clicking on the cover image. I suggest you take a close look at the cover image and the image about three fourths thru the selected pages available, showing Minoan men:

[www.amazon.com]

The image on the cover is a famous Minoan fresco called Prince of the Lilies. Take a close look at that image and see if you notice something. NOBODY you know has a physique like that. Broad shoulders with an impossibly narrow waist. Look at the images three quarters thru the book, you'll see the same thing. Now I've claimed the Phoenicians were the ancient Irish and part of the same original civilization. Here is an image you can find online of a “Phoenician divinity” at the National Museum of Beirut:

[upload.wikimedia.org]

As you can see he has the same type of physique. People today do not look like that. You will also find this same pattern if you look thru images of “gods” of Mesopotamia and Egypt.

Do not let spammers distract you with other images. I cannot speak for the authenticity of any artifacts that might be claimed to have been found on Crete. If you've come to this forum you should know how dishonest and devious the establishment is. For example artifacts could be planted at a site to create confusion. Also, this body pattern might have been used later by artists even if nobody at that time looked that way.

Readers, focus on this: why, in the scant evidence we have on the Minoans and Phoenicians, do we find people with bodies distinctly different than modern humans? Out of steam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30-Jun-17 11:57 by Tom M Culhane.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 2077 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 15:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 511 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:28
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 494 Merrell 16-Jun-17 16:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 597 carolb 16-Jun-17 17:03
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 451 eyeofhorus33 16-Jun-17 16:39
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 320 carolb 16-Jun-17 16:47
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 452 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:45
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 434 Merrell 16-Jun-17 19:23
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 396 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:13
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 395 Susan Doris 17-Jun-17 14:02
Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 621 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 19:38
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 514 Poster Boy 13-Jun-17 22:15
Can you "link" your article? 303 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:30
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 381 Tom M Culhane 13-Jun-17 23:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 349 Itatw70s 13-Jun-17 23:35
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 369 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:13
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 327 carolb 14-Jun-17 00:29
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 432 Itatw70s 14-Jun-17 01:42
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 389 Itatw70s 16-Jun-17 01:08
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 400 AstralDruid 16-Jun-17 17:33
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 350 carolb 16-Jun-17 18:20
Mod Note > Duplicate Topic Merged 269 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:43
Re: Pattern on Europe Rewrites History 322 Paulcmusik 21-Aug-17 13:14
My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 518 Tom M Culhane 16-Jun-17 05:24
Re: My Research Findings Solve Riddle of Origin of Human Civilization 378 Susan Doris 16-Jun-17 14:26
Mod Note > Triplicate Topic Merged 335 Dr. Troglodyte 16-Jun-17 18:56
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 346 M. J. Thomas 16-Jun-17 19:46
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 347 eyeofhorus33 17-Jun-17 08:08
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 343 M. J. Thomas 17-Jun-17 09:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 376 Tom M Culhane 18-Jun-17 14:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 323 carolb 18-Jun-17 15:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 720 Tom M Culhane 19-Jun-17 12:50
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 492 Tom M Culhane 23-Jun-17 18:06
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 280 Tom M Culhane 24-Jun-17 20:18
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 503 Notinham 24-Jun-17 21:10
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 315 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 17:07
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 314 Notinham 26-Jun-17 17:20
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 585 Tom M Culhane 26-Jun-17 19:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 477 Tom M Culhane 03-Jul-17 20:01
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 300 Tom M Culhane 10-Jul-17 18:15
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 472 Tom M Culhane 11-Jul-17 03:37
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 266 Tom M Culhane 23-Jul-17 19:29
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 351 M. J. Thomas 23-Jul-17 21:32
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 316 Tom M Culhane 26-Jul-17 17:30
Noah's Arc? 277 Dr. Troglodyte 26-Jul-17 21:26
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 329 Tom M Culhane 27-Jul-17 03:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 262 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 00:16
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 335 Notinham 28-Jul-17 00:43
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? 300 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 20:05
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 259 Tom M Culhane 28-Jul-17 13:17
Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 319 Dr. Troglodyte 28-Jul-17 19:55
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole/Noah's Arc? - Revised 289 carolb 28-Jul-17 22:14
Re: Grid Orients European Cities to Great Pyramid and North Pole 432 Tom M Culhane 29-Jul-17 01:00

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.