Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
That is part of Graham's theory of this meteor strike. I'm not sure exactly how he purposes it but I don't think it means absolute darkness. Maybe just like cloudy dark days as the vapor and dust clouds settle out. The things that survived up north would be thinks that could handle it. Such as the coniferous forests of north america, europe and russia.

I posted this more to think about early religion being born. But didn't do a very good job of conveying that. But once we started focusing on the stars absolutely we would notice that every year darkness begins to win until it stops winning on Dec 21. There is a death of the light for 3 days where it doesn't move one way or another. Then the light is reborn, resurrected and heads north again.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Gobekli Tepe 1088 kalengantt 20-Apr-17 04:09
Re: Gobekli Tepe 319 carolb 20-Apr-17 14:54
Re: Gobekli Tepe 319 Hanslune 20-Apr-17 15:25
Re: Gobekli Tepe 312 kalengantt 20-Apr-17 15:44
Re: Gobekli Tepe 477 xleland 21-Apr-17 15:07
Re: Gobekli Tepe 261 kalengantt 21-Apr-17 20:42
Re: Gobekli Tepe 382 Archaic 21-Apr-17 21:29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.