Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
cladking Wrote:

>
> You see a "mortuary temple" in the footprint of a
> building that isn't mentioned in the Pyramid Texts
> or ANY ancient literature at all.

Do I? I'm not an Egyptologist Cladking. However I do understand how they came to that conclusion - you don't.

But when I show
> you the ruins of the knsti-canal and the mention
> in the literature you say I'm making it up.

...because you aren't showing us the ruins of the 'Knsti-canal' you are pointing to a minor drainage ditch.

The
> Great Saw Palace sat here and the knsti-canal was
> adjacent to it.

So you claim but guess what you have zero creditabilty and no evidence. However, I will keep an open mind show us this evidence now for what you wrote in the line above.
>
> Or maybe the ancients really used magic like
> Egyptologists claim.

No Egyptologist thinks that magic works only you think that. The Egyptians thought magic worked, it odd that after eleven years you cannot get that concept right....lol
>
> There is a canal and an overseer of canals all
> right here on site.

A ditch isn't a canal no matter how much you make up stuff about it. Also you haven't put up the evidence for the overseer of canals either - I believe you might actually have that. It is amazing how reluctant you are to put up actual evidence. Lets see it again and make sure it says what you say it says.

There are no known ways to
> employ magic and superstition to lift stones.

So why are you bringing it up to change the subject from your being wrong about the drainage ditch....chuckle same old Sam P. Be shown to be wrong and you immediately try to change the subject....

Back to magic

No kidding - when did you figure that out? The only way it works if the person uses his superstition to work hard to make the gods happy, that does work, yes motivation from religious fanaticism works.

> There are numerous ways known to use canals and
> funiculars to build pyramids or move people.

Really which ancient cultures used those for that purpose?

So have you accepted that your claim for a canal at G1 is debunked or do you want to go over it all again - that is what you usually do - or just wait a day, week or month, forget this thread and go right back to same failed claim......

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Giza Water Canals? 1039 Steve Clayton 18-Feb-17 05:21
Re: Giza Water Canals? 286 Steve Clayton 18-Feb-17 17:46
Re: Giza Water Canals? 389 Dr. Troglodyte 21-Feb-17 20:55
Re: Giza Water Canals? 229 Warwick 21-Feb-17 21:08
Re: Giza Water Canals? 193 cladking 21-Feb-17 21:33
Re: Giza Water Canals? 299 Dr. Troglodyte 21-Feb-17 23:16
Re: Giza Water Canals? 398 cladking 22-Feb-17 04:20
Re: Giza Water Canals? 247 Steve Clayton 22-Feb-17 15:36
Re: Giza Water Canals? 228 cladking 22-Feb-17 20:32
Re: Giza Water Canals? 292 Hanslune 22-Feb-17 21:39
Re: Giza Water Canals? 277 cladking 23-Feb-17 01:22
Cladking makes up stuff - come see 328 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 01:30
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 278 cladking 23-Feb-17 01:45
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 270 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 19:01
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 357 eyeofhorus33 23-Feb-17 20:15
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 227 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 20:48
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 349 cladking 23-Feb-17 21:10
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 274 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 21:15
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 274 cladking 23-Feb-17 21:55
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 265 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 22:12
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 276 cladking 23-Feb-17 22:26
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 277 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 22:31
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 289 cladking 24-Feb-17 16:49
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 259 cladking 24-Feb-17 17:05
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 283 cladking 23-Feb-17 20:44
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 351 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 21:56
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 321 cladking 23-Feb-17 22:18
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 204 cladking 23-Feb-17 22:22
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 202 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 22:45
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 269 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 22:44
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 282 cladking 23-Feb-17 23:13
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 288 Steve Clayton 23-Feb-17 20:45
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 265 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 20:59
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 255 Steve Clayton 23-Feb-17 23:02
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 278 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 23:10
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 377 Steve Clayton 24-Feb-17 00:21
Re: Cladking makes up stuff - come see 310 cladking 23-Feb-17 21:21
abstract plus. 316 cladking 23-Feb-17 21:06
Re: abstract plus. 501 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 22:05
Re: abstract plus. 233 cladking 23-Feb-17 22:47
Re: abstract plus. 276 Hanslune 23-Feb-17 22:59
Re: abstract plus. 252 cladking 23-Feb-17 23:26
Re: abstract plus. 263 eyeofhorus33 24-Feb-17 19:19
Re: abstract plus. 307 cladking 24-Feb-17 21:52
One step at a time... 443 Steve Clayton 24-Feb-17 22:56
Re: One step at a time... 305 cladking 25-Feb-17 00:16
Re: One step at a time... 202 Steve Clayton 25-Feb-17 02:00
Re: Giza Water Canals? 268 Hanslune 22-Feb-17 04:27
Re: Giza Water Canals? 268 Dr. Troglodyte 22-Feb-17 15:27
Re: Giza Water Canals? 226 cladking 22-Feb-17 20:36
Re: Giza Water Canals? 242 Hanslune 22-Feb-17 21:28
Re: Giza Water Canals? 387 Steve Clayton 22-Feb-17 13:07
Re: Giza Water Canals? 510 Steve Clayton 22-Feb-17 14:11
Re: Giza Water Canals? 384 SandyJesse 26-Feb-17 00:07


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.