Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
If you are suggesting that "alternative science" followers do not look or indeed want proof of what they are claiming, then I would like to nominate you for the most completley senseless posting award for this site.
The whole point of the site (& indeed Grahams books) are to stimulate interest in these subjects with facts & evidence. Just because Graham & the majority of people in this forum have not read the error filled journals of deluded & mistaken scientists for years & years on end does not mean we do not rely on evidence. Do you only have scientific journals in the libraries where you studied? Do you not have books from popular presses?
As far as science & scholarship only applying to scientists & scholars; you are quite embarrassing yourself with this sort of brainless mush & I certainly hope your parents paid for your education as if it turned out that any of the tax I have paid has gone toward your education or salary, then I will demand a refund.
Just because some of us here did not have the privilidge to go to university does not mean we do not read extensivly or we are not worthy of being branded scientists. Indeed if you feel that you are an apt example of a scientist then I feel we still have a long long way to go.
Science is about learning & no matter where you learn from be it a £17,000 a year school, or the libraries & books filled with popular press books where the everyday Joe an go & read them; we learn the same physics, history ..... whatever! But we "in the outside world" have the advantage of deciding to read & believe whatever we want to instead of being told what to read & what to call our thesis.
Us normal people do have brains of our own & the huan ability to learn & deduct what we can from the evidence.
And from the evidence I have seen from you, I can deduct that you are a closed minded, obstructive old school dinosaur that can't accept everyday people coming up with good theories regarding academic subjects such as the gret pyramid.
Do the numbers of people writing their views on this website not indicate that the way people learn & live is changing. We can still learn as much as you guys without having to trawl through university until the menopause!
But seriously, please learn to accept that coming into a forum like this & posting the stuck up message you did only lowers your reputation & gives us the impression that our opinions & findings don't count.
Hope you chill a bit then come back with something more meaningful.
Regards

Michael

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Message for Dr Conspiracy 450 Dr D Edlin 19-Nov-00 13:01
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 220 Julia 19-Nov-00 13:09
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 188 Bryan 19-Nov-00 13:10
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 165 Bryan 19-Nov-00 13:24
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 188 Dr. Conspiracy 19-Nov-00 15:55
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 182 Michael Hunter 19-Nov-00 16:34
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 219 Dr. Conspiracy 19-Nov-00 17:35
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 188 Steve Y 20-Nov-00 06:11
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 221 Michael 20-Nov-00 11:11
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 173 Bob 19-Nov-00 18:19
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 204 Dr D Edlin 19-Nov-00 19:58
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 181 MArk Chan 19-Nov-00 21:13
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 228 Bryan 19-Nov-00 21:57
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 196 Geoff 20-Nov-00 04:31
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 214 Dr. Conspiracy 20-Nov-00 19:17
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 181 Geoff Stocks 20-Nov-00 20:09
RE: Message for Dr Conspiracy 151 Bryan 21-Nov-00 01:44
oops 186 Bryan 21-Nov-00 02:35
Another Oops 316 Bryan 21-Nov-00 09:39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.