Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
To be fair, we must ask, has our civilization known this all along?

Is the Ethnogen Push an agenda to bring lost sheep back into the galactic fold?
Are we fighting for Earth as a free planet in a war few win?

Or ... is all of the Milky Way one big happy family?

I sometimes think the war like posture is a front for broadcast to ET ... a hands off kind of thing.
The problem is, the actions do contaminate our world, change our species outlook, and possibly lead to changes in DNA itself, adaptive change to cope with harsh and unreasonable situations?

So this is why I ask ... Is this a wise course, or is the common wisdom of avoidance correct?
How could we determine?

But here in Colorado it seems I have been designated a persona non grata, a person who should not be spoken to ... not be seen, not be heard.
What do they say about me?

When one is deaf and blind on the inner levels, it is not easy to make out (visualize) the world.
You learn that the only safe place is the one you sit in alone.
You cannot tell friend from foe, and so I force all away because I have been hurt so very many times!

I have been down this road before -- (no one wants anything to do with you) ...
It means they are going to try to take over my life again. ... The ugly 'lady' is going to steal my face again.

Ugly, ugly beings tied into my personal quantum sheet ... isolate then enslave .... rather be dead, no joke. ....

So, we'll see how it goes. Bear up, be brave, one day at a time.... one day at a time.
Write the next book ... write, write, write, but I digress ... I digress ... sorry, off topic ...

Happy Summer it's almost here ... almost.
Trees are greening, people are mowing lawns, sprinklers are watering, and shorts have been seen in many locations!

And, the new climate systems seem to be being worked out ... we have not had this much constant or nearly continual wind in my living memory ... which is over 50 years!

Still it is likely necessary for breaking the drought in California, which has now brought precipitation seriously over the top!!

Breath is the courser and
Mind is the rider.
~Zoroaster

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19-Apr-17 22:38 by SallyA.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Handbags 1248 Doc Cartwright 01-Dec-16 10:39
Re: Handbags Woman's Business 275 molder 01-Dec-16 11:19
Re: Handbags Woman's Business 191 Doc Cartwright 02-Dec-16 07:02
Re: Handbags Woman's Business Hands 145 molder 02-Dec-16 12:13
Re: Handbags Woman's Business Hands .. bit of a rant, sorry. .. But learned! (below). Thank You 146 SallyA 02-Dec-16 21:39
Re: Handbags Woman's Business Hands .. eww OT 151 SallyA 02-Dec-16 21:44
Re: Handbags Woman's Business Crystals and Quartz 211 molder 03-Dec-16 05:10
Re: Handbags Woman's Business Crystals and Quartz 225 SallyA 03-Dec-16 19:58
Re: Handbags --?-- Ethnogens, a template of a quantum sheet? 92 SallyA 19-Apr-17 01:22
Re: Handbags --- Ethnogens -- a template of a quantum sheet? 130 SallyA 19-Apr-17 02:08
Re: Handbags --?-- Ethnogens, quantum sheets, and etc 187 SallyA 19-Apr-17 22:15
Re: Handbags 203 SallyA 08-Feb-17 23:03
Re: Handbags 73 SallyA 10-Oct-17 18:19
Re: Handbags Banduddu "Buckets", Apkallu, and transmitting//receiving wisdom 18 SallyA 16-Oct-17 16:31
Re: Handbags .. OT ... a flowerpot of Wild Serbian Rue for the Rainbow serpent? 16 SallyA 16-Oct-17 16:52

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.