Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Thanos5150 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Origyptian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > There's no evidence it's from the 4th dynasty
> > either. That's my point. Your entire premise seems
> > to be based on the accuracy of the dynastic
> > timeline which I see as the crux of the problem.
>
>
> All of the evidence points directly to the 4th
> Dynasty. This is not a "premise" nor is it "mine"
> as it is what it is.

"All of the evidence"? What evidence? You mean a few painted blocks out in the front yard where the paint marks have no business being that legible after all that time? Or do you mean those tattered fragments of papyri that say nothing about the nature of the alleged construction projects they seem to refer to? What kind of evidence is that, that you would draw such a huge extrapolation from something so circumstantial that could have been put there at any time after those galleries were originally constructed?

> To say there is no evidence is you just being
> dishonest as the only "doubt" it does not is only
> your own of of your own imagination. Nor does it
> have anything to do with the "accuracy of the
> dynastic timeline", which is nonsense.

Obviously, based om my prior comments, I meant that there's no evidence of the original construction. I have never doubted that those galleries may have been "used" by the 4th Dynasty. But there is nothing that "proves" el-Jarf was originally constructed in the 4th Daynasty or had anything at all to do with the original construction of G1. It's all speculation by Tallet (it's not even clear that Marouard subscribes to Tallets decrees about el-Jarf).

> > I have no idea why you're attempting to cite false
> > analogies like that. You know full well what's
> > going on here, so please stop the extreme examples
> > which have no relevance here.
>
> The analogy is spot on an no different than what
> you apply to anything you wish to pin on your LC
> so you can save your BS. "What is going on here"
> is you once again manically doubt mongering
> anything and everything to avoid acknowledging any
> reality that does not revolve and/or include your LC.

I heartily disagree. Your analogies are of different orders of magnitude in terms of scope, technology, and logistics.

> > There is simply zero proof of the provenance of
> those galleries at el-Jarf.
>
> This is a lie Origyptian. It is literally that
> simple. All of the relevant artifacts date to the
> 4th Dynasty and the wharf itself is consistent
> with AE abilities and construction of which
> directly relatable later examples of other wharfs
> are found in the same area.

Thanos, if my house is 200 years old, you won't find anything in it that's dated back 200 years to the original owner, or even the original builder. All evidence of the original date has long vanished from that house. How can you possibly call it a "lie" to suggest that squatters removed all artifacts left there by its previous owner before the new owners moved in? It's a very common occurrence throughout history. There is no evidence at el-Jarf that dates the creation of those galleries or ports. According to all the evidence reported by Tallet, et al., the notion that el-Jarf may be (far) older than the 4th Dynasty remains a distinct possibility despite all the ranting to the contrary.

> Sorry, but your doubt
> mongering nonsense does not qualify as a "higher
> standard of proof" let alone any "proof" at all.

You call it doubt mongering, I call it assessment of the physical evidence.

> First you argue Merrer's diary isn't reffering to
> the monuments of Giza (and if it does then you
> cover your ass...

Why do you always try to invent a sinister side to my comments? The record clearly shows that I'm only considering the possibilities. There is no "lie", contradiction, or hypocrisy in any of my comments here. You cannot cite any evidence that disproves the possibilities I have suggested. I have no vested interest in the narrative, traditional or otherwise.

> ...by also claiming it could just be
> for repairs),then you argue they aren't even
> reffering to a pharaoh Khufu, then you claim the
> diary and artifacts could have been merely placed
> there hundreds if not thousands of years after the
> fact (as discussed before complete and utter
> nonsense), and now for no reason whatsoever you
> want the wharf itself to be "far older" which in
> Origyptian parlance means tens of thousands of
> years old belonging to your magical LC.

There you go again. I never said I "wanted" it to be this or that way. I'm only considering what is possible according to the physical evidence. I find it fascinating that you are having a hard time with that simple point and, instead, feel the urge to paint my comments into some devious plot to deliberately circumnavigate traditional thought. You are not seeing the evidence with fresh eyes but rather are viewing it within a possibly obsolete context that was invented centuries ago before investigators fully understood the implications of what they were observing. As a result we have tapered pits that look like boats and therefore must be "boat pits". And there's also that Frankensteinesque timeline that continues to suck traditionalists further into the rabbit hole.

> The fact is, regardless of what they were actually
> doing with the stone, the Merrer diary is written
> proof the AE of the 4th Dynasty were quarrying,
> lifting, and transporting stone by boat just as
> the boat pits are physical proof the AE of the 4th
> Dynasty were quarrying, lifting, transporting, and
> placing at the very least 15-20 blocks. Despite
> the fact you will manically say anything and make
> up anything to make this not so, it does not
> change the fact it is.

And Merrer says absolutely nothing about how many stones, the size of those stones, or the size of the workforce. So where's the "proof" that Merrer's tattered spreadsheet had anything to do with the original construction of G1 vs. any number of ancillary and smaller construction projects up there on Giza long after G1, et al. were originally constructed?

> Could Wadi al-Jarf have been made prior to the 4th
> Dynasty? There is no evidence of it, but if so
> given the greater context of AE history prior,
> which I already talked about, it could have been
> made anytime during the archaic Dynastic period as
> they too sailed the Red Sea not to mention
> foreigners who came to Egypt at this time. But
> just like there is no evidence of your LC there is
> no evidence, if not common sense, to suggest this
> wharf was made by your LC as well as you are
> suggesting.

"Common sense" is not a tool normally used to draw scientific conclusions of "fact" since it incorporates too many human flaws. Common sense is what got the timeline into trouble in the first place since it is based on the "common sense" of experts in religion, language, and art who lack relevant training in science, technology, and engineering. Physical evidence takes priority over common sense.

> > > And yet there is indisputably no evidence found
> > > that dates it prior to this time. If so, tell us
> > > what it is. This the question but of course you
> > > cannot because you never can.
> >
> > My point exactly, there is no direct evidence that
> > "indisputably" dates those galleries. Period.
>
> This is obviously not my point which anyone
> can read for themselves you are merely
> misrepresenting what I said. Once again, provide
> evidence it is "far older" if not a day older than
> the 4th Dynasty.

I never said it definitely, conclusively, or incontrovertibly dates before the 4th Dynasty. I simply said it was "possible" based on the lack of any evidence to the contrary and lack of direct evidence (stray artifacts found in the area notwithstanding) that actually does directly date that stonework.

> You have nothing other than you want it to be.

I don't "want" anything except the truth. To arrive at the truth I need to shed all traditional presumptions and consider only the physical evidence. And I see nothing in the physical evidence that dates that stonework to the period you are so fixated on. Seriously, please tell me what specific evidence you see that you believe "proves" that those galleries were indisputably, or at least beyond any doubt, or even probably cut in the 4th Dynasty. I don't see it.

> At this point asking you to provide
> evidence of your claims is rhetorical

And that's because I've made no claims other than the fact that the evidence supports multiple possibilities.

> ... as we already know you have none. But herein lies the
> utter nonsense of your "higher standards of proof"
> is that just because almost nothing can be proved
> "indisputably" in ancient times therefore this
> means anything is possible which is just
> delusional self-serving BS. Which again I ask-how
> would YOU indisputably date an ancient site?

And once again you drag the discussion into something personal.
I think it's clear who's being self-serving here.

> > What "claims" have I made?
>
> You do nothing but heap your doubt mongering BS
> over everything to support your claims yet in the
> same breath pretend they are "non-claims". Save it.

OK, so you completely deflect the question and still haven't named any claims I've made.

> > I don't understand on
> > what basis you can argue so strongly that those
> > galleries couldn't have been made far earlier than
> > the 4th dynasty.
>
> Lol. How can you "argue so strongly" that they are
> if even one day older?

I'm not arguing that they are older! I'm arguing that we don't know with certainty how old they are, and so it's "possible" they may be older. Why are you unable or unwilling to make that distinction?

> There is literally no
> evidence whatsoever to support this claim and all
> of the evidence that is there points
> indisputably to the 4th Dynasty.

Again, what is "all the evidence" you keep mentioning. Surely you're not referring to those painted limestone blocks out there in the open (with perfectly legible glyphs after allegedly sitting out there for over 4 millennia). Sorry, I believe you are over-interpreting the physical evidence we see at el-Jarf.

> And why do
> you keep repeating the weasley "far older"?

And why do you keep making it personal? I didn't "weasel", I've only suggested the possibility.

> You mean, what-tens of thousands of years older
> belonging to your imaginary LC that otherwise does
> not exist? Uh...maybe that's one reason against it.

Yeah, it doesn't exist, just like Gobekli, Stonehenge, and the Baalbek Sanctuary foundation don't exist simply because we don't know who built them, eh?

> > Note the differences in erosion at different strata.
>
> So what? These galleries are nearly 5,000yrs old Origyptian.

And so are many of the other limestone structures along the nile, but they don't always show that kind of strata erosion even though they were allegedly exposed to the environment far longer than the inside of those galleries which were presumed to have been sealed by portcullis blocks for a major part of their existence, according to Tallet.

> > Without a written record of the recency of that
> > excavation, how would you know how old that cave
> > really is?
>
> Lol. You're a joke. So written evidence counts for
> something made in modern times but according to
> you never in ancient times? But how do we know
> they didn't just make it up to make it seem like
> they made it but they really didn't?

And again you make it personal. How do you expect to hold credibility when you incessantly reduce the dialog to insults and sarcasm?

Thanos, I believe Abe Lincoln served as POTUS according to the historic documents. There is plenty of corroborative evidence about his campaign, the debates (especially with Douglas), and the election, there are documents signed by him, and there are thousands of artifacts in physical evidence that attest to it. The evidence is so strong that I highly doubt there is a single intelligent person on Earth that denies Lincoln was President.

At some point, though, the historic documents start to show their dubious nature and require support from hard evidence. Clearly, Herodotus and other ancient classical historians may only be taken with tentative credibility. The way they report, it's almost as if just because it seemed "logical" to them or heard it from local lore, it must have been the truth. In fact, standards in Egyptology were low as recently as the early 20th century when Egyptologists still were allowed to make wild leaps in logic to arrive at their decrees which were then wholly embraced by the discipline but which turned out to be not entirely as accurate as originally believed when subjected to more modern scrutiny. This is fact, not my opinion.

I can't wait to see what happens to the tomb hypothesis and the dynastic timeline in the next decade now that the internet is on fire with open access across all disciplines.

> > And that's really my point. There's nothing about
> > those galleries that would definitively date them
> > as being "indisputably" or even "probably"
> > constructed originallyin the 4th dynasty.
>
> Why always the dishonesty with you?

And again with the personal insult. Have I insulted you personally even once this entire discussion? Do you even know you're being insulting by issuing such remarks?

I've said nothing "dishonest".

> I don't get it. "Indisputably"- little in ancient history is
> therefore we are often forced to rely on the
> preponderance of context and whatever scientific
> dating we can get, but to say it is not even
> "probably" constructed in the 4th Dynasty is just
> plain fraud as this is exactly what is not only
> most "probable" but most likely.

Respectfully, those "indisputably", "context", "preponderance", "probability", and "common sense" arguments are very easy to fall into but are extremely problematic and have gotten Egyptology in to the mess it's in today. Relying on context and the presumption of "probably" is a desperate measure to force a point in the absence of hard evidence. It's a fallback position, not a valid approach to arrive at the truth. Just because Egyptologists have spent a few centuries building their own contrived "context" doesn't make it correct. It only makes it "self-consistent", reality notwithstanding. It's so easy to see a bunch of tapered pits and rush to the conclusion that they kind of look like the hull of a boat, and then without any other evidence at all jump to the conclusion they were in fact "boat pits". Then, when another one is found, it's a breeze to say "well, it's obviously a boat pit since that's what all the other tapered pits are". And the irony is that the only pits in which any substantial amount of wooden components of boats was actually found are NOT tapered, but rather are rectangular!! So where does that leave all those tapered pits? Look no farther for a textbook example of "BS".

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 12-Sep-16 18:46 by Origyptian.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 3903 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 03:30
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 691 eyeofhorus33 04-Sep-16 06:28
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 622 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 19:18
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 658 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 08:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 649 DUNE 04-Sep-16 10:12
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 637 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 10:24
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 654 DUNE 04-Sep-16 10:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 565 DUNE 04-Sep-16 11:22
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 642 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 18:16
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 569 DUNE 04-Sep-16 18:23
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 582 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 18:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 598 cladking 04-Sep-16 21:02
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 479 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 21:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 616 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 06:09
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 521 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 16:24
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 591 Jon Ellison 05-Sep-16 17:14
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 505 cladking 05-Sep-16 22:10
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 619 Jon Ellison 04-Sep-16 11:26
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 608 Thanos5150 04-Sep-16 17:03
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 437 Steve Clayton 04-Sep-16 18:25
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 565 Steve Clayton 04-Sep-16 18:55
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 539 cladking 04-Sep-16 20:21
Boats R Us 462 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:16
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 553 jamesglory 08-Sep-16 06:06
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 480 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 18:09
Re: Khufu's Boats used in their Pits 495 DScribr 09-Sep-16 18:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 541 jamesglory 16-Sep-16 05:45
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 549 jamesglory 26-Sep-16 13:22
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 465 cladking 26-Sep-16 14:17
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 430 Thanos5150 27-Sep-16 00:17
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 595 jamesglory 27-Sep-16 06:43
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 566 Thanos5150 27-Sep-16 17:53
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 463 DUNE 15-Oct-16 10:58
Khufu I/Block 20 371 Dr. Troglodyte 15-Oct-16 18:13
Re: Khufu I/Block 20 485 Thanos5150 15-Oct-16 21:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 464 Origyptian 18-Oct-16 00:02
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 452 DUNE 18-Oct-16 07:56
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 475 Thanos5150 18-Oct-16 16:50
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 377 DUNE 18-Oct-16 17:00
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 533 Thanos5150 18-Oct-16 17:36
Re: Khufu's Boats-to be built by others..... 560 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:07
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 573 cladking 04-Sep-16 20:26
Re: Water erosion 646 Thunderbird 05-Sep-16 14:36
Re: Water erosion 489 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 16:18
Re: Water erosion 604 Steve Clayton 05-Sep-16 16:50
Re: Water erosion 428 Thanos5150 05-Sep-16 17:46
Re: Water erosion 552 Steve Clayton 05-Sep-16 22:12
Re: Water erosion 495 Steve Clayton 05-Sep-16 16:58
Re: Water erosion 456 eyeofhorus33 05-Sep-16 17:29
Re: Water erosion 531 Merrell 05-Sep-16 17:46
Re:Control the conversation.....tantrum. ... 528 Thunderbird 05-Sep-16 20:14
Re: Re:Control the conversation.....tantrum. ... 557 Martin Stower 05-Sep-16 20:55
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 522 Thunderbird 06-Sep-16 04:57
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 552 Martin Stower 06-Sep-16 21:06
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 464 cladking 06-Sep-16 21:51
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 563 Jon Ellison 06-Sep-16 21:56
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 527 Martin Stower 06-Sep-16 23:21
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 480 cladking 07-Sep-16 00:11
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 363 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:23
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 493 cladking 07-Sep-16 19:07
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 493 DScribr 08-Sep-16 01:17
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 505 cladking 08-Sep-16 13:39
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 486 Origyptian 08-Sep-16 23:56
Re: How knowledge challenged the Fringe 418 cladking 09-Sep-16 00:52
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 426 Martin Stower 06-Sep-16 23:13
Re: How knowledge challenged the Egyptology 646 cladking 07-Sep-16 00:17
Stream of Consciousness 535 eyeofhorus33 06-Sep-16 19:33
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 509 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 12:55
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 477 cladking 06-Sep-16 14:03
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 482 Steve Clayton 06-Sep-16 17:28
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 459 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 18:08
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 460 Steve Clayton 07-Sep-16 12:40
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 462 cladking 07-Sep-16 14:19
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 510 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 18:23
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 477 Jon Ellison 06-Sep-16 18:34
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 504 Origyptian 06-Sep-16 19:16
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 490 Jon Ellison 06-Sep-16 23:38
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 724 Thanos5150 06-Sep-16 23:41
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 481 Steve Clayton 07-Sep-16 14:17
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 454 cladking 07-Sep-16 14:42
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 473 Steve Clayton 07-Sep-16 15:46
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 523 cladking 07-Sep-16 16:24
Galleries :: Graves 547 Dr. Troglodyte 08-Sep-16 23:33
Re: Galleries :: Graves 519 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 00:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 698 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 03:32
Re: Galleries :: Graves 473 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 13:21
Re: Galleries :: Graves 432 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 16:52
Re: Galleries :: Graves 592 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 19:00
Re: Galleries :: Graves 489 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 21:54
Re: Galleries :: Graves 460 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 23:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 498 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 23:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 470 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 05:50
Re: Galleries :: Graves 529 Thanos5150 10-Sep-16 06:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 479 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 17:29
Re: Galleries :: Graves 620 Thanos5150 10-Sep-16 21:06
Re: Galleries :: Graves 514 cladking 10-Sep-16 21:30
Re: Galleries :: Graves 591 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 15:06
Re: Galleries :: Graves 495 Thunderbird 12-Sep-16 15:36
Re: Galleries :: Graves 424 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 01:41
Re: Galleries :: Graves 499 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 02:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 511 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 04:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 636 Morten 13-Sep-16 09:05
Thanks for the link 476 DScribr 13-Sep-16 15:04
Re: Galleries :: Graves 522 DScribr 13-Sep-16 15:01
Re: Galleries :: Graves 446 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 17:03
Boat Graves-one answer. 507 DScribr 13-Sep-16 17:27
Re: Galleries :: Graves 388 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 02:57
Re: Galleries :: Graves 472 cladking 09-Sep-16 03:25
Close enough 496 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:02
Re: Close enough 397 cladking 09-Sep-16 21:03
Re: Close enough 482 DScribr 10-Sep-16 00:33
Re: Close enough 510 cladking 10-Sep-16 01:09
Re: Galleries :: Graves 480 Dr. Troglodyte 09-Sep-16 15:43
Re: Galleries :: Graves 459 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 18:02
It wasn't 497 DScribr 07-Sep-16 16:06
Re: It wasn't 536 Origyptian 08-Sep-16 23:45
At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 469 DScribr 09-Sep-16 01:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 499 Martin Stower 09-Sep-16 12:55
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists!!! 479 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 463 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 13:06
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 511 Martin Stower 09-Sep-16 14:16
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 462 cladking 09-Sep-16 14:35
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 551 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 19:22
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 486 Jon Ellison 09-Sep-16 20:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 522 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 21:41
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 544 Thanos5150 09-Sep-16 22:17
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 502 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 16:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 490 Thanos5150 10-Sep-16 21:39
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 549 DScribr 11-Sep-16 02:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 443 Thanos5150 12-Sep-16 03:27
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 616 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 01:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 466 Thanos5150 12-Sep-16 03:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 508 cladking 12-Sep-16 03:32
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 494 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 17:48
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 504 Martin Stower 12-Sep-16 20:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 459 cladking 12-Sep-16 20:49
Re: Shred of evidence : ) 515 Thunderbird 12-Sep-16 21:19
Re: Shred of evidence : ) 494 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 00:00
Sphinx 488 DScribr 13-Sep-16 00:43
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 513 Thanos5150 12-Sep-16 21:04
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 449 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 00:21
Mainstream evidence still exists.... 409 DScribr 13-Sep-16 00:46
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 459 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 04:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 449 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 04:31
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 443 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 13:27
Ergo, Adaption! 366 DScribr 13-Sep-16 15:33
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 417 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 15:52
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 470 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 16:47
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 418 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 16:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 454 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 16:58
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 394 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 18:15
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 446 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 19:01
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 428 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 19:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 460 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 00:38
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 421 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 02:24
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 387 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 16:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 448 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 16:32
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 477 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 19:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 465 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 20:19
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 433 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 22:10
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 460 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 22:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 455 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 02:12
Overruled!!! 361 DScribr 14-Sep-16 03:12
Re: Overruled!!! 498 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 03:02
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 425 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 12:19
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 452 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 17:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 465 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 22:17
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 453 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 22:22
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 439 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 22:39
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 508 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 22:51
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 470 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 00:55
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 447 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 22:30
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 368 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 22:37
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 457 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 22:32
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 407 Thanos5150 13-Sep-16 23:51
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 467 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 00:56
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 395 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 01:33
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 489 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 02:34
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 454 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 12:00
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 484 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 03:30
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 462 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 15:16
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists.... 425 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 18:39
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 450 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 22:36
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 455 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 23:17
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 471 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 23:34
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 375 Origyptian 16-Sep-16 20:37
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 517 Martin Stower 16-Sep-16 23:52
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 487 DScribr 17-Sep-16 00:45
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 554 Jon Ellison 17-Sep-16 07:45
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 455 Martin Stower 17-Sep-16 15:56
A polite and academic style of writing. 425 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:35
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 447 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 15:25
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 468 Martin Stower 17-Sep-16 16:16
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 432 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 17:59
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 454 Martin Stower 17-Sep-16 20:57
MS and DScribr are really the same person!!!.......Film @ 11. 474 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:46
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 469 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 22:21
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 413 Martin Stower 18-Sep-16 00:27
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 460 Thanos5150 18-Sep-16 00:52
Misleading still exists... 452 DScribr 18-Sep-16 01:26
Re: Misleading still exists... 436 randompHactor 18-Sep-16 02:45
Re: Misleading still exists... 445 Barbelo 18-Sep-16 11:32
Re: Misleading still exists... 481 DScribr 18-Sep-16 13:55
Re: Misleading still exists... 438 randompHactor 18-Sep-16 15:16
Re: Misleading still exists... 327 DScribr 18-Sep-16 19:30
Re: Misleading still exists... 429 Origyptian 18-Sep-16 20:46
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists... 431 Origyptian 19-Sep-16 18:45
Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 409 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:40
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 461 Origyptian 18-Sep-16 20:53
Re: STILL Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 575 DScribr 19-Sep-16 00:41
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 485 Origyptian 19-Sep-16 17:50
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim 338 cladking 19-Sep-16 18:06
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 360 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:06
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 530 cladking 20-Sep-16 14:29
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 454 Jon Ellison 20-Sep-16 16:46
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 505 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:34
They were sealed during the late 4th D. 499 DScribr 20-Sep-16 17:23
Re: They were sealed during the late 4th D. 381 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:44
Re: They were sealed during the late 4th D. 549 Jon Ellison 24-Sep-16 20:03
Re: They were sealed during the late 4th D. 445 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 03:52
Re: Awaiting Proof Of Ori's Pillaging Claim-avoiding responsibility.... 444 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:29
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 442 Thanos5150 17-Sep-16 18:01
Mainstream evidence exists... 466 DScribr 17-Sep-16 21:49
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 453 Origyptian 17-Sep-16 21:56
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 448 Thanos5150 17-Sep-16 23:53
Summary perspective of el-Jarf 367 Origyptian 19-Sep-16 20:30
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 459 Martin Stower 19-Sep-16 22:55
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 449 Thanos5150 19-Sep-16 23:40
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 481 Corpuscles 20-Sep-16 00:43
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 441 Thanos5150 20-Sep-16 02:05
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 416 Corpuscles 20-Sep-16 23:50
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 464 cladking 21-Sep-16 00:38
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 444 Origyptian 20-Sep-16 05:09
Re: Summary perspective of el-Jarf 513 Martin Stower 20-Sep-16 10:10
'The Truth' 463 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:20
Re: 'The Truth' 343 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:31
Re: 'The Truth' 491 Martin Stower 24-Sep-16 00:41
Re: 'The Truth' 476 Origyptian 24-Sep-16 17:11
Re: 'The Truth' 460 Martin Stower 24-Sep-16 19:21
Re: 'The Truth' 481 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 04:13
Re: 'The Truth' 495 Martin Stower 25-Sep-16 13:30
Re: 'The Truth' 440 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 15:45
Re: 'The Truth' 440 Martin Stower 25-Sep-16 18:15
Re: 'The Truth' 425 Origyptian 25-Sep-16 18:35
Re: 'The Truth' 425 Martin Stower 25-Sep-16 19:09
Tallet Misrepresented by Ori.......... 445 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:18
Perspective vs Fact 409 DScribr 20-Sep-16 12:12
Re: Perspective vs Fact 418 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:28
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 440 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 23:20
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 456 DScribr 16-Sep-16 00:40
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 439 Origyptian 16-Sep-16 01:53
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 442 Martin Stower 16-Sep-16 14:05
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists...whether read-or not! 442 DScribr 16-Sep-16 15:17
Galleries Correction 415 DScribr 16-Sep-16 15:15
Re: At least (insufficient) Mainstream evidence exists... 331 Martin Stower 16-Sep-16 14:24
Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 414 DScribr 14-Sep-16 03:25
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 452 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 15:15
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 452 DScribr 14-Sep-16 16:04
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 453 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 21:44
Fringe-in-denial.... .... 443 DScribr 15-Sep-16 17:34
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 375 cladking 15-Sep-16 18:35
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 349 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 19:40
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 409 cladking 15-Sep-16 19:56
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 415 Origyptian 15-Sep-16 20:53
Re: Fringe-in-denial.... .... 451 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 22:10
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 497 Thanos5150 15-Sep-16 03:06
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 395 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 09:17
Re: Misleading is a way of life here for some..... 409 DScribr 15-Sep-16 17:37
Life Unfair! 442 DScribr 15-Sep-16 17:36
Wadi el Jarf evidence exists 415 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:14
Re: At least Mainstream evidence exists...or does it?!? 480 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:09
Re: It wasn't 482 Martin Stower 09-Sep-16 12:37
Got Pics? 420 DScribr 09-Sep-16 19:17
Re: It wasn't 610 M. J. Thomas 09-Sep-16 13:09
Re: It wasn't 459 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 13:26
Re: It wasn't 450 eyeofhorus33 09-Sep-16 15:54
Re: It wasn't 382 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 15:56
Re: Saqqara 485 Thunderbird 09-Sep-16 17:01
Re: Saqqara 507 cladking 09-Sep-16 17:18
Re: Djedefre. ...your Fired ! 435 Thunderbird 10-Sep-16 03:38
Re: It wasn't 421 Steve Clayton 10-Sep-16 01:08
Re: It wasn't 504 Origyptian 10-Sep-16 17:02
Re: It wasn't 596 Martin Stower 10-Sep-16 20:49
Re: It wasn't 536 Martin Stower 10-Sep-16 21:33
Re: It wasn't 440 Origyptian 12-Sep-16 00:53
Re: It wasn't 423 Martin Stower 12-Sep-16 20:43
Re: It wasn't 478 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 02:37
Re: It wasn't 421 Martin Stower 13-Sep-16 14:57
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 449 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 16:20
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 439 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 16:42
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 465 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 17:18
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 393 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 18:00
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 354 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 17:30
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 415 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 18:11
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 438 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 22:12
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 437 Jon Ellison 13-Sep-16 23:08
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 382 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 23:26
Lifting IS Required. 492 DScribr 14-Sep-16 12:35
Re: Lifting IS Required. 373 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 16:16
Re: Lifting IS Required. 486 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 16:43
Re: Lifting IS Required. 413 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 16:51
Re: Lifting IS Required. 492 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 18:16
Re: Lifting IS Required. 432 M. J. Thomas 14-Sep-16 18:35
Re: Lifting IS Required. 427 randompHactor 14-Sep-16 19:28
Re: Lifting IS Required. 399 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 20:01
Re: Lifting IS Required. 473 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 19:03
Re: Lifting IS Required. 569 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 20:02
Re: Lifting IS Required. 453 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 20:13
Re: Lifting IS Required. 524 Origyptian 14-Sep-16 21:58
Re: Lifting IS Required. 402 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 23:18
Re: Lifting IS Required. 391 Steve Clayton 15-Sep-16 01:05
Re: Lifting IS Required. 590 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 20:38
Re: Lifting IS Required. 517 Thanos5150 14-Sep-16 22:39
Re: Lifting IS Required. 287 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 23:18
Re: Lifting IS Required. 397 Martin Stower 14-Sep-16 23:32
Re: Lifting IS Required. 446 Jon Ellison 14-Sep-16 23:55
Re: Lifting IS Required. 483 Martin Stower 15-Sep-16 09:09
Re: Lifting IS Required. 452 Steve Clayton 14-Sep-16 19:42
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 395 Origyptian 13-Sep-16 17:02
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 388 Steve Clayton 13-Sep-16 17:38
Re: Khufu's Boats-How Did They Get There if Giza Was Built Before the Dynastic Period? 405 Steve Clayton 16-Sep-16 12:38
The Pharaoh's House 452 DScribr 16-Sep-16 15:14
Water 306 D-Archer 21-Sep-16 11:28
Re: Water 398 cladking 21-Sep-16 13:37
Saw pit? 455 Apap 22-Sep-16 00:13
Great idea. 340 cladking 22-Sep-16 02:00
Re: Great idea. 461 Apap 22-Sep-16 18:22
Re: Great idea. 477 cladking 22-Sep-16 19:13
Re: Saw pit? 513 Origyptian 23-Sep-16 19:52

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.