Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
eyeofhorus33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Philip
>
> Sorry to use your own tactics against you, but
> your slimy attempt to weasel your way out of your
> own BS does not go unnoticed by those who read
> your posts.
>
> You are very fond of dissecting the writings of
> Egyptologists, highlighting words such as
> "might", "may", "could","perhaps".
>
> So, it seems pertinent to highlight the quotation
> you use to imply that you are "correct" in
> asserting that Ineni did not live into the reign
> of Thutmosis III.

I "implied" I was correct? There you go visiting my intentions again instead of just taking the words on their own merit. I've implied no such thing. The reason I highlight Egyptologists' use of "might", "may", "possibly", etc. is simply to show how uncertain the conclusions are, in contrast to the claim of having proven anything as "definitive" or "fact" or that any evidence "seals the deal". I have no problem with people saying "this is how I think it could have happened". But I have a problem with someone who says "this is how it happened" when the evidence is actually not at all indisputable.

My comments are based mainly on physical evidence, and I try my best to frame any contentions/conclusions as hypotheses and not as facts. For example, I do not believe that it has been "proven" that G1 was built before the 3rd Millennium BC. I've only stated that the evidence strongly supports such a provenance amidst the lack of evidence otherwise. Likewise for the construction tools and methods, and also tombs, ramps, physical world vs. afterlife, and other topics that are debated here.

And so I have not claimed that G1 was "definitely", "indisputably", or in any way "proven" to have been constructed millennia before the 3rd millennium BC, I've only proposed it as a logical possibility based on the evidence or lack thereof as a way to reconcile the contradictions.

Meanwhile, I've not deliberately insulted anyone or engaged in sordid name calling just because someone else disagrees with me, and I'm on record countless times showing the utmost respect for others who reciprocate the respect when there's a difference of opinion. Some of us know how to agree to disagree. But you can't say the same thing about a few others here who time and time again impose their hypothesis as indisputable, consider others' as lunacy or hypocrisy, and resort to insults and name calling just because those other assessments are in disagreement with their own.

My comment about Ineni doesn't represent any hypothesis of my own. It's about the physical evidence, the assessment of that evidence presented by historians, my read of Billing, Stocks, etc., and the contradictions that need to be reconciled. I've not "implied" that I'm correct. I'm only stating that there is more than one assessment that can be made from the evidence. If you believe the paintings on the wall of Djehutihotep and Rekhmire seem logical, that's your opinion, and I disagree with you. But I'm certainly not going to call you a "retard" just because we disagree about it.



> Weigall offers one fact and two opinions worthy of
> comment. Martin correctly identified the fact:
> "it must be remembered that Ineni lived into
> the reign of Thutmosis III;"


And in case you missed my prior post, Weigall's conclusion about such a "fact" seems to depend on how he parses out the Hatshepsut Problem. If he is on the side of Sethe, then he thinks Thutmose III initiated a solo reign for a short period immediately after the end of Thutmose I's reign and before the succession to Thutmose II and Hatshepsut in which case Ineni was certainly alive during Thutmose III's reign.

On the other hand, if Weigall subscribes to Naville, then the succession proceeded according to the traditional schema, and Thutmose III technically did begin his "reign" while Ineni was still alive, which actually was the "co-reign" with Hatshepsut during which Thutmose III is generally considered to have had very little, if any, power. This allows the possibility that the 2nd obelisk did lie unerected and uninscribed until Thutmose III took over the throne after Hatshepsut's death while still allowing Weigall to make the statement that Ineni was indeed alive when Thutmose III first began his "reign". Again, this isn't my notion, it's a well-known conundrum, similar to the G7000x problem, the technology problem, the timeline problem, etc.



> Despite this, you criticised Martin of being
> "disingenuous" (for stating a fact? How
> does that work?

Stower chose to ignore the other half of the equation, and he's chosen to taken issue with me for also considering the other side of the debate (interesting that you chose to defend him). And the other half of the story was right there in the same sentence which he deliberately omitted, and he didn't offer any explanation for that obvious omission. That bias struck me as disingenuous since it sure seemed to be a deliberate omission which happens to be relevant to the point and, in fact, contradicted Stower's contention. I'm certainly willing to stand corrected. Yes, Ineni was alive during Thutmose III's reign regardless of whether we're talking about him immediately following Thutmose I or co-reigning with Hatshepsut after Thutmose II. However, Ineni was NOT alive during Thutmose III's reign after the death of his stepmother which is when one school of thought claims the 2nd obelisk might have been erected and inscribed.

Likewise, the presence of Hatshepsut's name but not the acknowledgement of her occupying the throne is ambiguous since it could either apply to both the post-Thutmose I and post-Hatshepsut scenarios (the latter due to Thutmose III's dispute with her that likely made him less prone to give her royal credit on that obelisk).



> Please refrain from offering more
> BS by way of a pathetic attempt to explain or
> justify your indefensible position in this matter)
> and then you used a larger portion of the Weigall
> citation to suggest that Martin is somehow
> mistaken and that it is you who is correct.

Better yet, please ignore my posts. They obviously upset you, so why bother replying? We are all equally entitled to voice our own opinions and assessments of the evidence here. No one has a monopoly over which strategies, evidence, dictionaries, etc. are allowed for reporting or interpretation.



> Your belief is founded on opinion
> (actually, two opinions), and not fact.
>
> The fact, cited by Martin, is underlined. The two
> opinions, used by yourself as if they are
> facts
, are emboldened:
>
> "But it must be remembered that Ineni lived on
> into the reign of Thutmose III
; and, although
> he brought the two obelisks to Karnak in the reign
> of Thutmose I, only one of them may have
> been erected, and the other may have lain
> uninscribed on the ground, just as did a later
> obelisk...until at last the great and lengthy
> business of erecting it, delayed owing to other
> building operations..."

The "facts" are contradictory. So far it's still a Schrödinger's Cat scenario. On one hand we see two obelisks and a statement in a tomb that have been interpreted to indicate a king's succession that violates the traditional succession schema. On the other hand we can reconcile the contradiction by allowing a normal succession and simply consider the tomb narrative to be "funerary hyperbole" along with "fields of mud", "encompassing the field", and many more. The Hatshepsut Problem has not been settled definitively at this point.

From my perspective, your characterization of my comment as a "slimy attempt to weasel" out of anything simply indicates to me that you don't understand my comment.

Meanwhile, Archaic's "seals the deal" decree is illogical. The findings at Wadi el-Jarf seem extremely ambiguous and sometimes even contradict Tallet's claims about what the evidence actually shows.



> Higher standards of scholarship and proof are expected.

Amen to that.

______________________________________________________________
How can any of us ever know, when all we can do is think?

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 3592 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 07:06
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 635 WonderWho 12-Jul-16 10:23
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 723 Sirfiroth 12-Jul-16 12:03
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 578 DUNE 12-Jul-16 13:36
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 591 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 13:41
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 563 DUNE 12-Jul-16 14:03
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 545 Jon Ellison 12-Jul-16 14:16
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 548 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 14:41
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 621 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 14:32
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 566 Warwick 18-Jul-16 16:21
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 479 Origyptian 18-Jul-16 17:34
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 600 Warwick 18-Jul-16 19:23
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 493 Origyptian 18-Jul-16 19:44
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 505 cladking 18-Jul-16 20:48
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 473 Origyptian 18-Jul-16 20:53
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 567 Warwick 21-Jul-16 15:47
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 621 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 16:00
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 646 Warwick 21-Jul-16 16:09
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 523 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 16:26
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 541 Warwick 21-Jul-16 16:47
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 474 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 17:15
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 572 Warwick 21-Jul-16 17:28
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 551 Origyptian 21-Jul-16 17:56
Re: Evidence .... 725 Thunderbird 21-Jul-16 18:37
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 646 hendrik dirker 12-Jul-16 15:04
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 541 Origyptian 12-Jul-16 15:34
"We are the stinky footed bumpkins" 597 hendrik dirker 17-Jul-16 19:31
God Help the Aliens. 580 cladking 17-Jul-16 22:15
Aliens 634 loveritas 17-Jul-16 22:24
Re: Aliens 539 hendrik dirker 18-Jul-16 16:44
Re: Aliens 546 loveritas 18-Jul-16 21:28
...continued 582 hendrik dirker 19-Jul-16 11:10
Re: ...continued 580 loveritas 19-Jul-16 11:31
in conclusion 526 hendrik dirker 20-Jul-16 12:33
Re: in conclusion 543 loveritas 20-Jul-16 20:36
What meaning can be attached to dates in history ?  681 hendrik dirker 02-Aug-16 06:42
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 568 cladking 12-Jul-16 21:31
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 549 Jon Ellison 13-Jul-16 11:30
Of course Egyptology is Right. 562 cladking 13-Jul-16 13:52
Re: Of course Egyptology is Right. 432 Origyptian 13-Jul-16 14:12
Re: Of course Egyptology is Right. 513 cladking 13-Jul-16 14:26
Egypt unveils oldest papyrus, details on pyramid-builders 509 hendrik dirker 14-Jul-16 16:52
...just the same claptrap 561 cladking 14-Jul-16 18:42
Re: ...just the same claptrap 530 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 20:21
Re: ...just the same claptrap 546 Martin Stower 14-Jul-16 21:00
Re: ...just the same claptrap 579 Origyptian 14-Jul-16 21:28
ah.. I get it Sam, they neglected to include the 'bumpkins' bit... 541 hendrik dirker 14-Jul-16 20:59
That does look better... 588 cladking 14-Jul-16 23:55
Re: ah.. I get it Sam, they neglected to include the 'bumpkins' bit... 542 cladking 14-Jul-16 23:59
Re: ah.. I get it Sam, they neglected to include the 'bumpkins' bit... 552 Origyptian 15-Jul-16 00:06
Re: ah.. I get it Sam, they neglected to include the 'bumpkins' bit... 660 cladking 15-Jul-16 00:27
Re: ah.. I get it Sam, they neglected to include the 'bumpkins' bit... 477 cladking 27-Jul-16 15:19
Orion-Osiris & canals 544 hendrik dirker 27-Jul-16 16:45
Re: Orion-Osiris & canals 580 cladking 27-Jul-16 18:53
astronomy alignments & gematria 620 Spiros 24-Jul-16 12:59
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 617 Origyptian 24-Jul-16 16:10
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 534 Martin Stower 24-Jul-16 21:47
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 602 Origyptian 24-Jul-16 23:16
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 518 Martin Stower 24-Jul-16 23:52
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 476 cladking 25-Jul-16 15:35
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 519 Origyptian 25-Jul-16 18:16
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 577 Warwick 25-Jul-16 21:27
Why The Constant Intervention? 545 loveritas 25-Jul-16 21:54
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 499 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 23:03
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 473 Martin Stower 25-Jul-16 23:50
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 533 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 06:54
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 572 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 19:14
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 516 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 19:37
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 465 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 20:00
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 523 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 20:41
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 482 Warwick 26-Jul-16 21:05
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 466 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 22:15
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 537 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 00:21
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 504 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 19:57
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 550 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 21:24
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 524 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 21:49
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 489 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 22:57
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 517 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 23:02
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 534 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 23:40
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 493 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 01:25
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 518 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 02:37
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 482 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 06:52
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 565 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 09:48
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 561 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 10:36
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 513 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 10:39
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 467 loveritas 27-Jul-16 10:55
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 507 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 12:04
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 574 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 11:55
The Truth is Out There! 429 cladking 27-Jul-16 14:57
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 496 loveritas 27-Jul-16 02:37
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 567 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 02:45
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 565 loveritas 27-Jul-16 07:14
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 461 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 07:25
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 536 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 10:16
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 518 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 10:37
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 436 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 10:41
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 449 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 12:02
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 458 Jon Ellison 27-Jul-16 06:57
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 495 loveritas 26-Jul-16 09:57
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 633 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 10:14
Re: Why The Constant Intervention? 455 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 14:37
When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 560 loveritas 25-Jul-16 00:49
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 466 cladking 25-Jul-16 03:25
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 558 loveritas 25-Jul-16 03:44
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 516 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 12:28
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 540 Origyptian 25-Jul-16 13:47
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 493 cladking 25-Jul-16 14:23
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 392 Warwick 25-Jul-16 16:21
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 460 cladking 25-Jul-16 17:24
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 515 Warwick 25-Jul-16 17:31
Egyptology is a Non Sequitur. 526 cladking 25-Jul-16 18:00
Re: Egyptology is a Non Sequitur. 510 Warwick 25-Jul-16 21:20
Re: Egyptology is a Non Sequitur. 508 cladking 25-Jul-16 21:37
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 502 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 14:50
that's odd 512 Warwick 25-Jul-16 16:24
Re: that's odd 481 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 16:44
Re: that's odd 598 Warwick 25-Jul-16 17:20
Re: that's odd 531 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 17:50
Re: that's odd 466 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 18:08
Re: that's odd 543 Warwick 26-Jul-16 16:06
Re: that's odd 494 cladking 25-Jul-16 17:53
Re: that's odd 509 Origyptian 25-Jul-16 18:09
Re: that's odd 576 Thanos5150 25-Jul-16 19:08
Re: that's odd 423 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 20:09
Re: that's odd 490 Warwick 25-Jul-16 21:16
Re: that's odd 512 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 22:35
Re: that's odd 446 Warwick 26-Jul-16 16:45
Re: that's odd 469 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 14:51
Re: that's odd 465 Warwick 26-Jul-16 16:38
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 533 Warwick 25-Jul-16 16:14
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 505 Origyptian 25-Jul-16 17:45
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 483 Warwick 26-Jul-16 16:33
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 533 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 17:55
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 402 Warwick 26-Jul-16 18:01
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 487 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 18:30
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 494 Warwick 26-Jul-16 21:17
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 419 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 22:28
a Ma'at Attack Dogs' Overview 485 Warwick 27-Jul-16 17:00
Re: a Ma'at Attack Dogs' Overview 443 Origyptian 27-Jul-16 17:55
Re: a Ma'at Attack Dogs' Overview 454 Warwick 27-Jul-16 20:48
Re: a Ma'at Attack Dogs' Overview 488 Origyptian 27-Jul-16 21:15
The Nature of Science. 530 cladking 27-Jul-16 18:59
Re: The Nature of Science. 478 Thunderbird 27-Jul-16 20:48
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 511 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 21:15
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 479 Origyptian 27-Jul-16 22:07
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 437 cladking 25-Jul-16 18:04
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 658 Thanos5150 25-Jul-16 16:53
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 448 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 17:42
Re: When Is A Monolith Not A Monolith? 664 Thanos5150 27-Jul-16 04:50
Origyptian Double Talk 505 loveritas 25-Jul-16 21:12
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 482 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 14:56
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 522 Martin Stower 29-Jul-16 22:43
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 482 Origyptian 29-Jul-16 23:07
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 626 Martin Stower 30-Jul-16 01:18
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 591 Corpuscles 30-Jul-16 13:45
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 510 cladking 30-Jul-16 13:57
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 537 Martin Stower 30-Jul-16 23:32
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 593 Origyptian 30-Jul-16 16:18
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 510 Martin Stower 30-Jul-16 19:21
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 538 Origyptian 30-Jul-16 19:59
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 512 Martin Stower 30-Jul-16 23:28
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 470 Origyptian 31-Jul-16 16:17
Re: Origyptian Double Talk 651 Martin Stower 31-Jul-16 22:15
Snape To The Rescue 485 loveritas 25-Jul-16 21:26
Re: Snape To The Rescue 539 Thanos5150 25-Jul-16 21:44
Re: Snape To The Rescue 465 loveritas 25-Jul-16 22:50
Re: Snape To The Rescue 503 Thanos5150 26-Jul-16 01:32
Megaliths 552 loveritas 26-Jul-16 01:56
Re: Megaliths 444 Thanos5150 26-Jul-16 03:14
Re: Megaliths 461 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 15:02
Re: Megaliths 383 Warwick 26-Jul-16 16:22
Re: Megaliths 479 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 23:52
Re: Megaliths 443 Martin Stower 27-Jul-16 22:03
Re: Megaliths 476 Warwick 01-Aug-16 16:17
Re: Megaliths 465 Thanos5150 26-Jul-16 17:10
Re: Megaliths 529 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 17:38
Re: Megaliths 434 Warwick 26-Jul-16 18:10
ps 480 Warwick 26-Jul-16 18:12
Re: Megaliths 529 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 18:38
Re: Megaliths 651 Thanos5150 26-Jul-16 20:27
Re: Megaliths 498 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 20:49
Re: Snape To The Rescue 447 Jon Ellison 25-Jul-16 22:50
Re: Snape To The Rescue 466 loveritas 26-Jul-16 09:52
Re: Snape To The Rescue 425 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 09:56
Re: Snape To The Rescue 504 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 00:30
Re: Snape To The Rescue 363 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 15:06
Re: Snape To The Rescue 346 Warwick 26-Jul-16 20:52
Re: Snape To The Rescue 374 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 22:14
Re: Snape To The Rescue 491 Martin Stower 28-Jul-16 15:36
Re: Snape To The Rescue 485 Origyptian 28-Jul-16 21:27
Re: Snape To The Rescue 442 Martin Stower 28-Jul-16 23:37
Re: Snape To The Rescue 473 cladking 28-Jul-16 23:48
Re: Snape To The Rescue 512 Martin Stower 29-Jul-16 00:00
Re: Snape To The Rescue 433 Origyptian 29-Jul-16 01:30
Re: Snape To The Rescue 509 Martin Stower 29-Jul-16 02:01
Re: Snape To The Rescue 507 Origyptian 29-Jul-16 13:19
Re: Snape To The Rescue 571 Martin Stower 29-Jul-16 14:41
IV dyn. gematria code 527 Spiros 27-Jul-16 22:23
Re: IV dyn. gematria code 469 eyeofhorus33 28-Jul-16 06:05
Re: IV dyn. gematria code 475 Spiros 06-Aug-16 23:57
Re: IV dyn. gematria code 517 eyeofhorus33 07-Aug-16 13:25
Re: IV dyn. gematria code 452 Spiros 07-Aug-16 21:55
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 511 Spiros 07-Aug-16 22:29
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 466 Origyptian 08-Aug-16 15:38
How it be! 424 cladking 08-Aug-16 15:55
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 466 Merrell 08-Aug-16 15:57
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 527 Martin Stower 08-Aug-16 22:26
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 469 M. J. Thomas 09-Aug-16 07:42
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 485 Origyptian 09-Aug-16 13:42
Re: Me And My Semantic Elephant 440 M. J. Thomas 09-Aug-16 15:44
Re: Me And My Semantic Elephant 497 Origyptian 09-Aug-16 15:50
Re: Me And My Semantic Elephant 405 M. J. Thomas 10-Aug-16 00:48
Re: Me And My Semantic Elephant 404 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 15:33
Re: Me And My Semantic Elephant 476 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 19:27
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 475 Martin Stower 09-Aug-16 23:49
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 474 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 03:13
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 483 eyeofhorus33 10-Aug-16 06:03
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 406 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 13:30
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 402 cladking 10-Aug-16 14:06
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 415 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 14:18
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 511 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 15:21
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 405 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 16:09
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 401 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 17:41
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 409 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 18:12
Alright! 438 cladking 10-Aug-16 18:31
Re: Alright! 547 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 18:57
Re: Alright! 455 Merrell 10-Aug-16 21:17
Re: Alright! 446 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 23:26
Re: Alright! 476 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 02:48
Re: Alright! 474 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 15:58
Re: Alright! 348 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 16:41
Re: Alright! 432 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 19:44
Re: Alright! 421 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 19:49
Re: Alright! 411 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 20:03
Re: Alright! 356 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 02:39
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 527 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 21:13
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 423 cladking 10-Aug-16 16:12
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 365 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 13:54
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 403 eyeofhorus33 10-Aug-16 14:15
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 508 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 14:34
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 464 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 16:57
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 359 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 17:48
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 405 cladking 10-Aug-16 18:19
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 341 Origyptian 10-Aug-16 18:47
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 334 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 18:52
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 373 Martin Stower 10-Aug-16 12:46
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 569 Origyptian 25-Jul-16 13:13
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 464 Warwick 25-Jul-16 16:37
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 430 Origyptian 25-Jul-16 17:40
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 506 Martin Stower 26-Jul-16 00:52
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 452 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 15:23
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 541 hendrik dirker 26-Jul-16 11:52
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 423 Spiros 31-Jul-16 00:05
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 506 hendrik dirker 31-Jul-16 07:56
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 545 Spiros 01-Aug-16 00:19
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 569 hendrik dirker 01-Aug-16 07:14
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 458 Origyptian 01-Aug-16 16:46
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 495 Warwick 01-Aug-16 16:55
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 441 Origyptian 01-Aug-16 17:06
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 467 Warwick 01-Aug-16 17:12
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 525 Origyptian 01-Aug-16 17:26
Re: astronomy alignments & gematria 488 Spiros 07-Aug-16 13:04
Khafre alignment 581 Spiros 15-Jul-17 20:11
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 519 Graham Chase 26-Jul-16 13:45
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 490 Jon Ellison 26-Jul-16 14:25
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 495 Graham Chase 26-Jul-16 15:22
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 461 Origyptian 26-Jul-16 15:33
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 487 Graham Chase 27-Jul-16 11:04
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 644 Steve Clayton 31-Jul-16 17:22
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 498 cladking 31-Jul-16 18:43
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 574 Steve Clayton 31-Jul-16 20:28
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 592 cladking 31-Jul-16 22:22
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 512 Origyptian 01-Aug-16 15:38
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 506 Graham Chase 31-Jul-16 19:27
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 500 Steve Clayton 31-Jul-16 19:59
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 513 @tlantis 02-Aug-16 05:03
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 490 eyeofhorus33 02-Aug-16 06:21
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 441 Steve Clayton 02-Aug-16 20:38
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 459 DUNE 02-Aug-16 21:27
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 393 cladking 02-Aug-16 22:10
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 476 Steve Clayton 03-Aug-16 00:31
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 518 @tlantis 03-Aug-16 05:17
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 473 Thanos5150 03-Aug-16 16:21
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 568 eyeofhorus33 03-Aug-16 18:59
2013 find seals the deal. 471 Archaic 11-Aug-16 17:20
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 404 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 18:53
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 377 Archaic 11-Aug-16 18:56
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 476 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 19:32
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 442 Archaic 11-Aug-16 20:20
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 408 cladking 11-Aug-16 20:28
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 474 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 20:39
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 456 cladking 11-Aug-16 20:47
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 371 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 21:01
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 395 cladking 11-Aug-16 21:13
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 417 cladking 11-Aug-16 20:32
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 495 Archaic 11-Aug-16 20:46
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 368 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 21:00
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 357 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 21:25
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 450 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 21:28
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 400 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 21:42
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 369 cladking 11-Aug-16 21:04
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 420 Archaic 12-Aug-16 14:09
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 394 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 14:43
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 355 eyeofhorus33 12-Aug-16 15:07
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 416 cladking 12-Aug-16 15:11
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 435 Archaic 12-Aug-16 20:38
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 506 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 00:50
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 393 Origyptian 13-Aug-16 16:06
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 433 Martin Stower 14-Aug-16 20:00
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 487 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 20:52
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 341 cladking 12-Aug-16 15:03
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 460 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 16:04
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 421 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 21:07
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 419 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 22:21
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 445 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 23:02
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 436 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 00:09
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 456 Origyptian 13-Aug-16 16:09
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 423 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 19:26
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 508 Thanos5150 13-Aug-16 00:56
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 522 Origyptian 13-Aug-16 16:16
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 511 Thanos5150 13-Aug-16 20:53
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 349 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 23:07
Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 452 Origyptian 14-Aug-16 21:11
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 425 Martin Stower 14-Aug-16 21:32
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 487 eyeofhorus33 15-Aug-16 06:40
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 387 Martin Stower 15-Aug-16 20:16
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 417 Origyptian 15-Aug-16 23:37
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 456 Origyptian 15-Aug-16 23:22
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 378 Martin Stower 16-Aug-16 00:17
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 423 Origyptian 16-Aug-16 04:05
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 393 Martin Stower 16-Aug-16 14:09
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 569 Origyptian 16-Aug-16 17:00
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 457 Origyptian 16-Aug-16 04:28
Re: Ineni's tomb and the obelisks 426 Martin Stower 16-Aug-16 11:49
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 311 Origyptian 14-Aug-16 15:17
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 437 Thanos5150 14-Aug-16 17:41
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 329 cladking 14-Aug-16 18:34
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 414 cladking 14-Aug-16 18:45
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 498 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 21:52
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 337 cladking 13-Aug-16 23:28
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 366 Martin Stower 14-Aug-16 00:32
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 436 cladking 14-Aug-16 02:56
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 440 Thanos5150 14-Aug-16 03:35
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 404 Origyptian 14-Aug-16 21:29
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 547 Martin Stower 14-Aug-16 22:40
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 462 Origyptian 15-Aug-16 03:04
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 436 Martin Stower 15-Aug-16 23:14
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 475 Origyptian 15-Aug-16 23:42
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 414 Martin Stower 16-Aug-16 00:51
Disgust 602 Luminescence 09-Sep-16 15:47
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 411 eyeofhorus33 14-Aug-16 15:11
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 346 Thanos5150 14-Aug-16 20:36
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 437 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 19:56
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 346 cladking 11-Aug-16 22:18
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 408 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 20:53
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 500 Thanos5150 11-Aug-16 22:22
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 425 Origyptian 11-Aug-16 22:30
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 410 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 23:51
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 304 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 01:49
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 445 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 01:45
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 431 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 07:38
What more do you want? 393 Archaic 12-Aug-16 13:39
Re: What more do you want? 300 cladking 12-Aug-16 14:00
Re: What more do you want? 416 Archaic 12-Aug-16 14:19
Re: What more do you want? 309 cladking 12-Aug-16 14:50
Re: What more do you want? 336 Martin Stower 12-Aug-16 16:22
Re: What more do you want? 408 cladking 12-Aug-16 16:38
Re: What more do you want? 372 Martin Stower 12-Aug-16 16:47
Re: What more do you want? 375 cladking 12-Aug-16 16:56
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 439 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 16:53
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 399 cladking 12-Aug-16 17:19
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 410 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 20:06
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 347 cladking 12-Aug-16 21:08
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 485 Thanos5150 13-Aug-16 00:01
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 401 cladking 13-Aug-16 00:34
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 338 Archaic 13-Aug-16 00:58
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 377 cladking 13-Aug-16 01:22
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 295 Martin Stower 14-Aug-16 00:43
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 400 cladking 14-Aug-16 00:49
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 392 Thanos5150 13-Aug-16 01:57
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 339 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 21:14
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 425 Martin Stower 12-Aug-16 00:06
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 364 cladking 12-Aug-16 00:52
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 325 Martin Stower 12-Aug-16 01:22
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 366 cladking 12-Aug-16 02:02
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 428 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 02:16
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 478 cladking 12-Aug-16 02:42
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 564 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 19:27
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 365 cladking 12-Aug-16 20:00
? 288 Archaic 12-Aug-16 20:51
Re: ? 383 cladking 12-Aug-16 21:19
Re: ? 431 Archaic 12-Aug-16 21:36
Bingo! n/t 240 cladking 12-Aug-16 21:52
Re: Bingo! n/t 344 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 01:02
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 424 cladking 12-Aug-16 02:53
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 405 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 05:06
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 406 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 01:55
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 359 cladking 12-Aug-16 02:12
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 341 Thanos5150 12-Aug-16 02:36
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 415 cladking 12-Aug-16 02:57
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 421 Archaic 12-Aug-16 21:32
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 387 cladking 12-Aug-16 21:50
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 355 Archaic 12-Aug-16 22:00
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 336 cladking 13-Aug-16 00:38
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 364 Archaic 13-Aug-16 00:42
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 410 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 22:01
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 323 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 21:57
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 428 Archaic 12-Aug-16 22:56
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 439 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 23:05
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 325 Archaic 13-Aug-16 00:41
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 402 cladking 13-Aug-16 01:23
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 451 Archaic 13-Aug-16 03:03
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 388 Martin Stower 13-Aug-16 01:28
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 382 cladking 13-Aug-16 02:05
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 440 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 23:48
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 388 cladking 12-Aug-16 00:04
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 343 Origyptian 12-Aug-16 07:34
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 402 Martin Stower 12-Aug-16 16:05
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 346 Origyptian 09-Sep-16 14:49
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 379 Martin Stower 11-Aug-16 20:48
Re: 2013 find seals the deal. 412 cladking 11-Aug-16 20:39
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 419 cladking 14-Aug-16 03:03
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 590 Thanos5150 14-Aug-16 05:16
Re: Evidence Why the Pyramids were Built During the Dynastic Period- Give it Your Best Shot. 351 cladking 14-Aug-16 14:57


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.