Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Yes there may be links of Biblical Eden with other "paradises" of other cultures, like the Hesperides. But Eden was pre-Great_Flood whereas Hesperides is post-Flood I think? so they might not be the same but only have a link. Eden may have been in Antarctica, while Atlantis was (in Peru/Bolivia) in South America. It may be that after the flood Meskiaggaseir/Asshur went looking for Eden but only settled close "next door" in one of the 4 lands? (4 lands around Eden/Antarctica?)
There have been reversals of west & east in history as testified by Herodotus etc. Orientations of ziggurats, & stonehenge?
The word "east" Kedem can also mean "old" (or origin?) or "front".
Some sources have one garden or pillars in west, and one in east.
I've seen 2 different oriins for word "paradise", one was Persian/Iranian, i can't remember the other. [Also similar to word prds "tradition"?]
On Artus and 666 see here [www.allempires.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09-Sep-17 06:37 by Rofhessa.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Garden of Eden location theories 1950 Rofhessa 08-Jul-16 20:18
Re: Garden of Eden location theories 317 Notinham 09-Jul-16 17:01
Re: Garden of Eden location theories 115 RebeccaHirst 27-Aug-17 18:05
Re: Garden of Eden location theories 125 Susan Doris 29-Aug-17 17:46
Re: Garden of Eden location theories 70 Rofhessa 08-Sep-17 22:29
Re: Garden of Eden location theories 67 Spiros 09-Sep-17 00:54
Re: Garden of Eden location theories 145 Rofhessa 09-Sep-17 06:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.