"Even if you had powered disc cutters with the large radius... How are they powered.....if the GP machine is not operating as a power server?"
Having it confirmed that the Sun is an electric discharge and not a thermonuclear core was
Big for me."
So, what have we got?
1. A pyramid which clearly isn't a tomb on an elevated plateau.
2. An identical structure next to this pyramid minus the internal chambers (or so we're told).
3. A city named by the Greeks as Heliopolis, which is the centre of worship of the Sun.
4. Kings whose nomenclature includes the name Ra - symbolic of the Sun.
5. A structure on the highest point of the area by someone called Djedefre whose name includes Ra and a Djed Pillar. This structure has no pyramidial qualities but looks like an excavated site for a tower.
6. A similar structure at Zawyet el Aryan which is in a direct line across Giza and which has enormous sockets capable of holding in place a tower.
7. Nearby is the Sun Temple.
8. Just possibly the power came from the Sun. Perhaps not from solar heat, but from electrical energy. If we could find a Djed Pillar, that would help.