Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
wiki on the unfinished Zawyet el'Aryan, Baka pyramid:

The Unfinished Northern Pyramid of Zawyet el'Aryan, also known as Pyramid of Baka and Pyramid of Bikheris is the term Archaeologists and Egyptologists use to describe a large shaft part of an unfinished pyramid at Zawyet el'Aryan in Egypt. It is dated by mainstream scholars to the early or the mid-4th Dynasty (2613–2494 BC) during the Old Kingdom period. The pyramid owner is not known for certain and most egyptologists, such as Miroslav Verner, think it should be a king known under his hellenized name, Bikheris, perhaps from the Egyptian Baka. On the contrary, Wolfgang Helck and other egyptologists doubt this attribution.

In the past I noticed that the distance between the outer Giza pyramids, Khufu and Menkaure is pretty ,uch equal to the old sky scrapers Chrysler and Empire State of New York city. This got me thinking and then I measured the distance between the unfinished pyramid of Baka and the Khufu pyramid. The length seemed close to the distance between the Empire State building and the North Twin Towers building(now destroyed).

Anybody have any idea what is so important about this length? Looking into the Washington D.C. city layout, there seems to be an equilatera triangle formed more or less with this length as the sides, with corners, the Capital, the Pentagon, and the D.I.A. headquarters. Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05-May-16 13:01 by Spiros.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
the mysterious Baka distance 893 Spiros 05-May-16 13:00
Re: the mysterious Baka distance 78 dumbleweed 03-Aug-17 05:47

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.