Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
Audrey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harte Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > gulsbo Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It is strange. Osmanovitch seems trustworthy,
> > but
> > > I have still seen little clear evidence.
> >
> > Before he began carving pyramids out of hills,
> and
> > after he tired of selling sheet metal,
> Osmanagich
> > had this to say about the Maya:
> > "“The Mayan hieroglyphics tell us that their
> > ancestors came from the Pleiades… first
> arriving
> > at Atlantis where they created an advanced
> > civilization. The building of temples in the
> shape
> > of pyramids enabled the Maya to obtain more
> > energy… from the interior of the Earth,
> because
> > the pyramids were erected on energy potent
> > points… and from the cosmos, because the
> energy
> > coming from outside the Earth was maintained
> > longer and was more intense in the pyramids."
> >
> > So... "trustworthy?"
> >
> > Harte
>
> So is this how it works.... if you believe in a
> god who created earth in 6 days, and believe in a
> Jesus who was conceived without sperm walked on
> water and rose from the dead, then you are
> trustworthy? If you believe in a Muhammad from an
> extremely barbaric dark age or a Moses who built
> an ark, then you are trustworthy?
>
> But if you believe in life forms from the Pleiades
> who did not rise from the dead, did not magically
> spring from an unfertilized womb, then you are not
> trustworthy? [/quote]
Strawman.

Osmanagich is not a Mayan that believes he's from the Pleiades.

The idea that Mayans came from the Pleiades by way of Atlantis is not extant in ANY Mayan writings.
>
> So believing in anything other than the Christian
> fairy tales makes one not trustworthy?
>
> Sure, I get it.... rising from the dead is
> completely possible, traveling through space is
> not.
> Immaculate conceptions are a reality but tapping
> energy from inside our planet is not.
>
> How many archaeologists, geologists & scientists
> of various fields should we label as quacks
> because they have religious views? How many of the
> professionals who are slamming Osmanagić believe
> in a very bizarre religion with a weird god?

Osmanagich is a quack that makes up things about other people's cultures. That has nothing at all to do with anyone's religious belief about themselves, does it.

Harte

Options: ReplyQuote


Subject Views Written By Posted
Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 3072 Buildreps 30-Mar-16 09:51
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1308 Origyptian 30-Mar-16 13:11
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1215 OCaptain 30-Mar-16 13:35
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1094 carolb 30-Mar-16 13:44
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1035 Buildreps 30-Mar-16 14:23
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 842 OCaptain 30-Mar-16 14:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 930 Origyptian 30-Mar-16 14:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 831 Buildreps 30-Mar-16 20:23
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 851 Origyptian 30-Mar-16 20:49
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 1003 Luminescence 01-Apr-16 01:56
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 704 D-Archer 01-Apr-16 14:53
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 771 Merrell 01-Apr-16 15:04
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 690 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:33
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 723 Origyptian 01-Apr-16 15:41
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 691 Audrey 01-Apr-16 23:30
Re: Ancient Runic script 668 Thunderbird 02-Apr-16 01:28
Re: Ancient Runic script 666 Merrell 02-Apr-16 11:45
Re: Ancient Runic script 671 Thunderbird 02-Apr-16 20:13
Church tried to erase it and failed 566 Ratcho 03-Apr-16 06:51
Re: Father Crespi 588 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 17:44
Re: Ancient Runic script 611 Merrell 03-Apr-16 10:36
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 566 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 00:36
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 567 Audrey 03-Apr-16 03:23
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 550 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 04:06
Re: Ancient Runic...Comparison between sign systems 543 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:42
Re: ROVAS - 30 years 534 Thunderbird 03-Apr-16 16:26
Re: HERE IS EVIDENCE Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 577 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:34
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 509 D-Archer 31-Mar-16 09:35
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 623 gulsbo 30-Mar-16 21:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 600 Merrell 30-Mar-16 21:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 613 Yourconscience 01-Apr-16 00:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 669 Merrell 01-Apr-16 08:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 547 Audrey 01-Apr-16 17:09
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 682 Merrell 02-Apr-16 09:54
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 570 Thanos5150 02-Apr-16 15:39
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 577 Audrey 02-Apr-16 17:34
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 583 Merrell 03-Apr-16 22:04
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 527 Audrey 04-Apr-16 00:57
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 551 Origyptian 04-Apr-16 01:59
A volunteer archaeologist's view of the Bosnian "pyramids" 436 Merrell 08-Apr-16 12:05
Re: A volunteer archaeologist's view of the Bosnian "pyramids" 607 carolb 08-Apr-16 12:23
Re: A volunteer archaeologist's view of the Bosnian "pyramids" 575 Merrell 08-Apr-16 16:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 616 Harte 31-Mar-16 10:04
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 641 D-Archer 31-Mar-16 10:30
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 642 Audrey 31-Mar-16 23:46
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 578 Merrell 01-Apr-16 12:29
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 539 Audrey 01-Apr-16 16:53
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 531 Merrell 02-Apr-16 09:53
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 570 Audrey 02-Apr-16 17:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 560 Merrell 02-Apr-16 20:09
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 539 Audrey 03-Apr-16 03:29
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 578 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 10:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 618 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 14:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 483 Merrell 03-Apr-16 15:30
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 518 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 16:19
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 612 Thanos5150 03-Apr-16 16:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 551 Merrell 03-Apr-16 16:44
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 552 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 17:15
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 569 Merrell 03-Apr-16 19:53
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 565 D-Archer 03-Apr-16 20:51
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 501 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 01:44
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 540 Origyptian 03-Apr-16 22:42
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 517 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 02:03
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 554 Origyptian 04-Apr-16 02:09
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 524 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 02:40
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 619 gulsbo 11-Apr-16 14:31
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 557 Audrey 03-Apr-16 18:37
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 570 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 01:27
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 471 Martin Stower 04-Apr-16 02:24
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 511 Audrey 04-Apr-16 04:42
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 566 D-Archer 01-Apr-16 14:55
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 545 Buildreps 01-Apr-16 16:30
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 549 Harte 01-Apr-16 23:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 528 Audrey 02-Apr-16 00:15
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 572 Audrey 02-Apr-16 02:36
Powerful stuff in that vid Audrey 519 Ratcho 02-Apr-16 06:23
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 494 Merrell 02-Apr-16 10:02
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 509 Merrell 02-Apr-16 10:48
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 582 Harte 02-Apr-16 13:07
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 574 Audrey 03-Apr-16 04:14
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 520 Harte 03-Apr-16 15:56
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 538 Audrey 04-Apr-16 01:16
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 571 carolb 02-Apr-16 12:17
Visočica Flatiron 538 Dr. Troglodyte 02-Apr-16 22:36
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 610 D-Archer 31-Mar-16 09:28
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 783 Buildreps 07-Apr-16 15:29
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 591 carolb 07-Apr-16 16:07
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 511 Brian Patterson 07-Apr-16 16:40
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 408 carolb 07-Apr-16 17:36
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 555 D-Archer 08-Apr-16 09:43
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 635 Harte 08-Apr-16 09:55
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 579 D-Archer 08-Apr-16 10:00
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 595 carolb 08-Apr-16 11:56
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 557 D-Archer 08-Apr-16 14:31
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 565 carolb 08-Apr-16 15:25
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 619 Buildreps 08-Apr-16 14:02
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 960 carolb 08-Apr-16 17:42
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 608 Richard Fusniak 08-Apr-16 21:41
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 529 UninterestedObserver 18-Apr-17 21:56
Re: Why Does GH Denies the Bosnian Pyramids? 344 Albert Mag 10-Jan-18 07:52


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.