Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
I just finished reading Graham's excellent new book "Magicians of the Gods" and there was not a single mention of Bosnia in it.

I specifically remember Graham being asked about this before the book came out and Graham (surprisingly) refusing to comment, saying that his opinion will be published in the upcoming book. Did Graham say anywhere why this was taken out of "Magicians of the Gods" before the book went to print?

I would be grateful if you could post a link to Graham actually talking/writing about this, if there is one...

Also, regarding specific things mentioned by the people working in Bosnia about their findings, when I do a quick search to find counter-arguments on the forums, I am drowned by so many of them centering on ad hominem attacks, attacking the people working there, rather than providing science-based counter-arguments against what they are saying they have found...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Bosnia taken out of Magicians of the Gods - What is Graham Hancock's official stand on the Bosnian Pyramid? 1057 DNA 26-Oct-15 07:46
Re: Bosnia taken out of Magicians of the Gods - What is Graham Hancock's official stand on the Bosnian Pyramid? 463 carolb 26-Oct-15 17:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.