Mysteries :  The Official GrahamHancock.com forums
For serious discussion of the controversies, approaches and enigmas surrounding the origins and development of the human species and of human civilization. (NB: for more ‘out there’ posts we point you in the direction of the ‘Paranormal & Supernatural’ Message Board). 
Welcome! Log InRegister
The authors of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" trace the origins of the Priory of sion to an Egyptian sage and mystic named "Ormus". The "M" in the name of Ormus is the sign of Virgo, thus associateing Ormus with the goddess*.
In an earlier thread, I talked about the White Powder from the Hathor (one form of the goddess....) Temple at Mt. Horeb. This powder was associated with the white powder gold, an alchemical substance.

" began to do all sorts of reading, and one of the things I came across immediately was the Melchizedek priesthood and the white powder of gold associated with the Melchizedek priesthood. So I went to Rabbi Plotkin at Temple Beth Israel in Phoenix, and I asked the Rabbi, who is one of the most knowledgeable rabbis in Arizona, I said, "Rabbi, have you ever of the white powder of gold?", and he said, "Oh yes Mr. Hudson, but to our knowledge no one's known how to make it since the destruction of the first temple". He said, "The white powder of gold is the magic. It can be used for white magic or black magic". "
- [www.karenlyster.com]

What does this have to do with the Ormus of the Priory of Sion?

"Chinese tradition holds that sickness, pain, and other health problems are caused when Chi energy is blocked. That when Chi flows freely, Chi energy heals and restores the body. ORMUS concentrate products helps to remove energy blockages and create vital energy balance.

WHAT IS IT?......ORME or ORMUS has only recently been recognized as a fourth state of matter over and above solid, liquid and gas."
- [www.cocoonnutrition.org]

It seems odd that this would be published under the name of "Ormus".... could there be connection with the Priory of Sion?

Regards, Seth
*The letter 'M' is also associated with the goddess, as was "virgo". 'M' was a representation of Mary Magdalene, associated with the goddesses. M is the 13th letter, deemed 'bad luck' because of its goddess association.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject Views Written By Posted
Ormus, alchemy, and the priory of sion 788 Seth 01-Aug-02 09:09
echoes of guarana 87 Overseer 01-Aug-02 09:23
test...please ignore 90 Bryan 03-Sep-02 10:05
Re: Another test...please ignore 75 Bryan 09-Sep-02 00:42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.